Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

Does It Mean That All Confirmed Mavro Is Frozen For A Month Instead Of 2 Weeks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Does It Mean That All Confirmed Mavro Is Frozen For A Month Instead Of 2 Weeks (618 Views)

Mmm Crashed Again Frozen 2017 mavro / Who Noticed 2017 MMM Mavros Is Frozen / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean That All Confirmed Mavro Is Frozen For A Month Instead Of 2 Weeks by tonex2: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please lets read the text very well...A guider just informed that it means that instead of two weeks of your mavro becoming withdraw able it is now one month that means you must leave your PH for one month instead of flexible two weeks please lets digest that line ...

Dear members!

As usual, in the New Year season the System is experiencing heavy workload. Moreover, it has to deal with the constant frenzy provoked by the authorities in the mass media. The things are still going well; the participants feel calm; everyone gets paid – as you can see, there haven’t been any payment delays or other problems yet – but!.. it is better to avoid taking risk.:-)) (Moreover, there are almost three weeks left to the New Year.)

Hence, on the basis of the above mentioned, from now on all confirmed Mavro will be frozen for a month.

The reason for this measure is evident. We need to prevent any problems during the New Year season, and then, when everything calms down, this measure will be cancelled. (Which we will definitely do.:-))

We hope for your understanding,
Re: Does It Mean That All Confirmed Mavro Is Frozen For A Month Instead Of 2 Weeks by HQuadreal: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
OK ooo.
Re: Does It Mean That All Confirmed Mavro Is Frozen For A Month Instead Of 2 Weeks by cmikel: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
I can read some sense in that oooo

maybe we mis-under stood the grammer

i will wait till Sunday wen i complete 30 days to see what happens
Re: Does It Mean That All Confirmed Mavro Is Frozen For A Month Instead Of 2 Weeks by cmikel: 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Your mavro is normally confirmed two weeks after your PH payment has been confirmed and you can GH withdraw from that two weeks point

if that is the case has it been shifted to 30 days instead after PH

I pray ooooo...
Re: Does It Mean That All Confirmed Mavro Is Frozen For A Month Instead Of 2 Weeks by silvernus0: 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2016

HOPE SOO TOOOO.....>>>> cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does It Mean That All Confirmed Mavro Is Frozen For A Month Instead Of 2 Weeks by silvernus0: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
formally your marvro becomes wirthdrawable after two weeks of PH ;;;yes....

Then people used to withdraw even before 30 days instead it will now be frozen for a whole one month before withdrwal request undecided cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Latest About Ultimate Cycler. / Investment Opportunity / Bluedonation.com And Owner Of Nairaz,kindly Refund My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.