Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k (74866 Views)

BIG Crocodile Caught Alive In Imo At Ota-mmiri River, Ihiagwa (Photos) / Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Crocodile Caught & Butchered For Meat In Port Harcourt(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Armaggedon: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2016
Coming

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Noneroone(m): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2016
Thats oil mill river between Abatete and Oraukwu

2 Likes

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by nedu2000(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2016
SnowJay92:

What's sad about that? The monster needed to be removed from the environment, just that Nigeria hardly has any zoo or conservation facility of any kind.
naija is a zoo as a whole na

2 Likes

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Justiceleague1: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2016
Bugatie:
I wish those guys can be paid off and the poor creature sent back into the water alive
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Ojiofor: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Bugatie:

So true,,, but will be hard to convince those guys not to sell off or eat the poor animal except they are paid ..

Won't be bad if we raise something here to save the animal.
/
Oga Seun what do you think

#savethecrocodile

You want to raise fund for something that has been eating already? grin
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by gidgiddy: 11:21am On Oct 13, 2016
From the size of the Crocodile, I estimate it is at least 25 to 30 years old. Anambra prople not well known for eating 'Agu-Iyi' (Crocodile). It's going to end up back in River or on someone's dining table.

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Antivirus92(m): 12:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
a crocodile caught in oraukwu my home town.....
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by 989900: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Lala come and move this to Fp because it looks like snake.

This recession had made Nigerians to devour the whole wild animal in the forest. By next year if this recession persists then hunger will make some people to start admiring Fat people with the amount of days their meat will last

cheesy
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Dshocker(m): 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2016
Go to Agulu lake you will find bigger ones that the government has put a stop in the hunt for crocodiles
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Engrkingsley(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
chimoskyg:
Why is it sad If human mistakenly fall into the river will it spear the person?
it will not SPEAR the person... It will ARROW the person.... Lwkmd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by ednut1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
check its belly. human parts go dey der

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by emmykk(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
investnow2013:
We are doing great harm to our natural treasures!!!
afonjas and environmetalist comments are like 5&6.

we bomb oil pipeline,they turn envirometalist ,we kill wide life like dangerous crocrodile and snakes that wanted to kill us for food they turn enviromentalist.

it is only when they do tbe same that is right

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Worksunlimited: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
ikennaf1:

There is a town called Agulu in Anambra state. Crocs are plenty there cos the people there do not kill them. They have also become harmless to humans, just as pythons are harmless to humans in idemmili. The Lga where this croc was found. The humans don't kill the pythons and they return the favor.

So u saying that if i see a python playing around my John Thomas in that area... I should close my eyes and pretend i didn't see it okwaya?

U must be joking...

The way i would kill it ehn.. U would think the thing has a bag of rice hidden inside it...
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Brayss(m): 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
investnow2013:
We are doing great harm to our natural treasures!!!
wich harm?God create them for our own satisfaction
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Engrr(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
.....And they are killing the crocodile just for 50K
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by nonny400(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Chai. That's my hometown o. Wish I was home to see this. lol
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Technocracy: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
How do I get to them i want to buy it
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by cangoallnyt: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
chimoskyg:

the only sensible comment i have seen so far
whats the big deal in this now
if they truly care about all these creatures ( all doz "animal lives activitist"wink
then let them stop eating chicken, fish, egg and this diary products..awon hypocrites
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by elampiro(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
Who are these people always saying crocodiles and snakes should be sent back to their habitation. Over sabi people. Too much of Nat Geo Wild and oyibo things. If the croc was not seen, it would easily have eaten a human being that went fishing.

You people should stop the nonsense talk already.

4 Likes

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by cangoallnyt: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
chimoskyg:

the only sensible comment i have seen so far
whats the big deal in this now
if they truly care about all these creatures ( all doz "animal right activitist"wink
then let them stop eating chicken, fish, egg and other diary products..awon hypocrites oshi
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by southernbelle(f): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
They can't sell it, they shouldn't. CITES bans this type of trade.

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Baroba(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
ikennaf1:

There is a town called Agulu in Anambra state. Crocs are plenty there cos the people there do not kill them. They have also become harmless to humans, just as pythons are harmless to humans in idemmili. The Lga where this croc was found. The humans don't kill the pythons and they return the favor.

Pythons are harmless to people everywhere, not just Idemili...

2 Likes

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by NevetsIbot(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
acenazt:
lmao wen d poor creature catch you for water Una go reverse situation. D badt guy no go think twice before e do u anyhow
hahahaha... My guy.... You no lie ahswr..... Crocs are sper dangerous... Very

1 Like

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by NAPHTHALI: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bugatie:
I wish those guys can be paid off and the poor creature sent back into the water alive

Oh God, Please!!
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by 2undeajigs: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bugatie:

Which kind charity work be that?
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by NevetsIbot(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
falcon01:
look all those people up there talking rubbish make una just shutup wich kind yeye talk be dat make una sellam for zoo if no body buy and una dey eat croc make una do pepper soup with am e go make sense. people wey dey kill chicken goat and sheep unko wetin una talk?? na one yeye animal wey no get use for this world una dey pity
lol.... I wonder jare
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by shuggah(m): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bugatie:
if u come down to awka n say this to a family whose breadwinner was killed by crocodile in achalla, i doubt if u'd go home alive... Payoneer.
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by akmath: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
It's in situations likes this we know if we have a functional govt. Such creatures should be kept in the zoos or parks for the younger generations to see.
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by uzolexis(f): 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
Worksunlimited:

So u saying that if i see a python playing around my John Thomas in that area... I should close my eyes and pretend i didn't see it okwaya?

U must be joking...

The way i would kill it ehn.. U would think the thing has a bag of rice hidden inside it...

That's not true in all cases. You don't know these pple and their traditions so you can't be making authoritative statements like this. In my home town we don't kill pythons and they don't harm us, I have seen them severally in my hometown and they don't bite nobody.
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by ArabMopol(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
abeg I'm coming with my plate and spoon... uncle lala ain't you coming with me
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by NevetsIbot(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
columbus007:
Please fellow Nigerians we understand things are Red due to recession let's not be too Rediculous the way some of us maltreat these innocent amimals is becoming ridiculous
what animal is innocent? Shey croc? Something that should be far away from humans since it snaps it's jaws at anything, even kids. Abeg. Innocent chicken that you kill nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Owl's Long Legs / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.