Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k (74813 Views)

BIG Crocodile Caught Alive In Imo At Ota-mmiri River, Ihiagwa (Photos) / Crocodile Caught Inside Lekki Flood (Photo) / Crocodile Caught & Butchered For Meat In Port Harcourt(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by OsuGanja(m): 1:04am On Oct 14, 2016
acenazt:
lmao wen d poor creature catch you for water Una go reverse situation. D badt guy no go think twice before e do u anyhow

That is what makes it an animal and YOU a human......Think human....THINK.....
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by deebrain(m): 3:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Lala come and move this to Fp because it looks like snake.

This recession had made Nigerians to devour the whole wild animal in the forest. By next year if this recession persists then hunger will make some people to start admiring Fat people with the amount of days their meat will last

grin
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by simpolelala: 6:40am On Oct 14, 2016
I was their live cos I came to wash my van in the stream that very day
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by investnow2013: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2016
notoriousbabe:
It seems lala is in to new meat,yesterday na whale,today na crocodile. He be like sey snake meat don dey tire am
See this Guy don't mind the Crocodile in Oraukwu River!!!!

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by kechywillz(m): 8:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Bugatie:
I wish those guys can be paid off and the poor creature sent back into the water alive
You call this carnivorous animal a poor creature? Not until it jams u insde the river,then U'll know whether it's poor creature or rich creature. Besides crocodile will never go into extinction cos nobody haunts it and it has long life span
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by pamcode(m): 9:05am On Oct 14, 2016
chimoskyg:
Why is it sad If human mistakenly fall into the river will it spare the person?
lol but we are supposed to be humans with higher intelligence now.
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by lebete3000: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2016
acenazt:
them dey Kaduna plenty!!

You sure sey na crocodile unable get there sha?
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by chimoskyg(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2016
pamcode:
lol but we are supposed to be humans with higher intelligence now.

Higher intelligence, but we hear story of pple falling inside lake or river does dat mean that their intelligence was not at work then?

Oga nobody is above certain unfortunate

When bot capsize nko
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by Antivirus92(m): 11:34am On Oct 14, 2016
nonny400:

My brother.
nwanne kedu kwanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by nonny400(m): 12:54am On Oct 15, 2016
Antivirus92:
nwanne kedu kwanu

Udo di kwa bro
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by smallgod(m): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
I understand the need for the conservation of the world's flora and fauna, thus I empathise with those who have decried the capture, imminent sale, and likely butcher of this grand creature. However, I also respect the sentiment held by others and captured by the words of chimoskyg on this thread: "if human being falls inside the river, will it spare him? "
Re: Live Crocodile Caught In Oraukwu, Anambra State. To Be Sold For N50k by smallgod(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
VALENTINE'S DAY IS UPON US GUYS!!! For a unique gift idea, read and follow the message in the poster below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Owl's Long Legs / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. / New Species Of Green Pit Viper Discovered In India, Named After Hogwarts Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.