Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Independence Day Message They Didnt Want You To See. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Independence Day Message They Didnt Want You To See. (604 Views)

What Flag Stood By President Buhari During The Independence Day Broadcast? / Bola Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians / I Support The Struggle For The Independence Of Palestine – Senator Sani Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Independence Day Message They Didnt Want You To See. by jeeqaa7(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Late Shimon Perez left a legacy. Maybe he left that legacy that sees Palestinians as INFIDELS. sounds familiar but yes we are all infidels , at least in someones eyes, so how about we infidels made some progress at loving ourselves ,
Abubarkar shekau , i hear Isis replaced him so cant we link his threats to Isis if not so also we cannot link him with boko haram, so also can i not link Hilary Clinton to boko haram , but Isis is boko haram and Hilary loves Isis in Syria and yet Nigeria will refuse to learn . we are concerned about NDA, today is october 1st , and IPOB. Those biafrans too, confused about their heritage , cant seem to know what they want , but they want something and thats why theres a Kanu not nwankwo though, and until innoson says his cars are "MADE IN BIAFRA". cut me some slack pls.
it might take 60 years to get things on track, but not 56 definitely not so we might as well just not celebrate , i cannot be happy if at 55 , i am in recession but maybe i don't blame Buhari because its a recession for the poor. i blame the poor who have accepted their fate stupidly , and the NLC know what i mean, but everyone is corrupt, so lets stop fighting corruption because it fights back dirty, ask jibrin and ribadu , maybe thats why these thieves either bury our money or buy a $150,000 house in atlanta for $1m with govt money, i hope those recovered houses and loots are the assets we want to sell and not the National mosque, we shouldnt sell that just yet, its time we embrace these national thieves so that money can fall off their agbadas
its funny how Nigerias economy with multiple accounts,physical and spiritual under jona was 3rd in Africa or 2nd cant remember but ratings were high . this same economy falls into recession with a TSA. what currency is in this tsa? cowries maybe.
so ali baba buhari, you and the 40 thieves should stop looking for where to hide OUR monies, we agree that not all of us can eat the national cake so una wen see am chop . make una donate una poo as manure so that we can grow . nigeria is handicapped not just the paralympians but the IDP's , those ones really know what living in naija is like . and we all are Nigerians . at least we all feel diferent today or not .
i feel different.
do you?
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA.
being 56 matters alot

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Birnin Kebbi Power Substation,2 7MVA Transformers Destroyed(pix / ANTI CORRUPTION Fight, The Common Man / Photos Of Buildings & Plazas Allegedly Acquired With Stolen Funds From Katsina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.