Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Two Men Caught With Human Head In Aboru In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Caught With Human Head In Aboru In Lagos (815 Views)

2 Men Caught With Human Head In Oyo State. / FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom / Man Caught With Human Head In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Caught With Human Head In Aboru In Lagos by Rave91: 12:12am On Oct 13, 2016
Two men were apprehended with human heads well wrapped in Aboru in Lagos while they will trying to deliver it to their buyers.One was caught along the popular Edun road that leads to Merain while the other was caught very close to the popular Ifesowapo primary school.This incident happened in the afternoon on 12th October.

An eye witness informed [url]Dejagaban.com[/url] that one of the person was a popular guy who usually work at a block manufacturing company at Edun.he did quit the job some months back without any reason.The Heads were wrapped with names attached.we were told the names were that of the buyers.They were Alhaji.

http://www.dejagaban.com/two-men-caught-with-human-head-in-aboru-in-lagos/
Re: Two Men Caught With Human Head In Aboru In Lagos by olumaxi(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2016
Pishure or i wont visit ur blog

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught With Human Head In Aboru In Lagos by dotman4real007(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
if you think I will click that link you are sleeping in your dream

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Many Injured As Gangs Clash In Mushin / Randy, Uniosun Lecturer Involved In S*x Video Sacked / How I Was Scamed & Used By Networking Company Called Growing Circle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.