Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom (31228 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Ekiti Twin Girl Found Dead In Co-Tenant’s Vehicle With Her Body Peeled Off / Customs Impounds Over 4800 Bales Of Second Hand Clothes In Yaba Market, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by metronaija: 3:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Akwa Ibom says it has arrested a traffic offender in possession of a decomposing human head in Mbak Itam, Itu Local Government Area of the state.

The Sector Commander of the Corps, Mr Sunday Oghenekaro, disclosed this to newsmen in Uyo on Tuesday.

Oghenekaro said that a Toyota fore-runner jeep (black) with Registration number DX 147 LSD was initially apprehended for failure of its driver to use seat belt.

He added that the driver disregarded hand signal and tried to escape, thereby committing other offences., according to the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN.

He said that when the driver was finally stopped having made some dare-devil attempts, a human head was found in his vehicle.

“On the vehicle being stopped, a passenger in the vehicle rushed out of the vehicle picked up a bag from the vehicle and attempted to flee but for the agile Marshals who went after him.
“While he stumbled and fell, with the assistance of a Policeman present at the Mobile Court, the fleeing passenger in the vehicle was apprehended.

“On a careful examination into the bag a decomposing human head was discovered and at this point the man became aggressive and wild.

“It was gathered from interrogation of the suspects that the driver’s name is Ini Ime Effiong , while the fleeing passenger with the decomposing head is Prophet Isreal Effiong Okon,” Oghenekaro said.

The sector commander said the two suspects were in Police custody for further interrogation, while the vehicle is in FRSC custody.

http://www.metronaija.ng/frsc-impound-vehicle-human-head-akwa-ibom/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Hotshawarma(m): 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
aye le ibosi oooooo

macmiral:
Na naija now

See ehn anytime I see any thread on killing, beheading, kidnapping, ghastly accident, fans react...

I don't need to stress myself cos na 9ja efritin dey happen, no new thing under 9ja
grin this is why i want to buy you a tv.....assuming you have tv you will know that it happens everywhere in the world,its just that it is more frequent in some countries than the other.....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by macmiral: 3:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Na naija now

See ehn anytime I see any thread on killing, beheading, kidnapping, ghastly accident, fans react...

I don't need to stress myself cos na 9ja efritin dey happen, no new thing under 9ja

1 Like

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by ebujany(m): 3:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ha shocked
Prophet ni prophet ko

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by macmiral: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
aye le ibosi oooooo

grin this is why i want to buy you a tv.....assuming you have tv you will know that it happens everywhere in the world,its just that it is more frequent in some countries than the other.....

Tv ke? Even if you dash me plasma, I won't collect fr this 21st century wey I dey use mah smartphone do anything...

See ehn its happens efry wia, I know, but this naija own don dey too much...

My next flight to Wales is just months away...
grin
Hotshawarma:
aye le ibosi oooooo

Tv ke? Even if you dash me plasma, I won't collect fr this 21st century wey I dey use mah smartphone do anything...

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Hotshawarma(m): 4:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
macmiral:

grin

Is that why you are stammering??

1 Like

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by macmiral: 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
Is that why you are stammering??

Lol.... E don do jor
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Edopesin: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jeez! What Is Happening
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Noloss(f): 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
I see!!
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by salbis(m): 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
ok
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by pol23: 4:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Naija and voodoo...
If na head be una problem..make unable kuku cary one headmaster and let's rest be.
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by eddieguru(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
how dem born me for dis country remains a big mystery embarassed

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
God y nah.
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by BizLifeE: 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Is that person old enough to go to jail?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: .com.ng
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Jaytecq(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
head's Men

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by spinna: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
The owner of the head's "head" has caught them. or as oyibo would say "Murder will out"
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by NaoSlay: 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2018

This ritual stuff is now a national phenomenon with all tribes involved.

We Nigerians need to come together, we should forget our ethnic differences and stop the menace.

God bless the FRSC.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Uyeye(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
shocked
This kind of news does not shock me anymore..... Nigeria is doing more harm to our sanity than we can imagine

sad shocked
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by ebujany(m): 4:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Which type of armature skull miners is this? Why didn't they learn the trade properly from our conhead brothers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by nwakibie3(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
pictures or u know the rest grin grin
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Uyeye(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
shocked shocked

What has gone wrong with humanity in our part of the world? Why can't we 'se normal' anymore?

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
No picture?
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by dynicks(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
deep in thoughts as to how I opened my eyes to see myself in this part of the world.......human life means nothing to some creations anylonger........ INSATIABLE spirit just dey roam about dey possess people anyhow..

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
This Itu LGA has been in the news for the wrong reasons lately
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Spaxon(f): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
metronaija:

“It was gathered from interrogation of the suspects that the driver’s name is Ini Ime Effiong , while the fleeing passenger with the decomposing head is Prophet Isreal Effiong Okon,” said.

The sector commander said the two suspects were in Police custody for further interrogation, while the vehicle is in FRSC custody.

But why
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Edopesin:
Jeez! Even The East
. So Akwaibom don become east now? Use your brain.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Onwudinjo1990: 4:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Let him face the Law
Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by Countersam(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
Please impound the head too

1 Like

Re: FRSC Impounds Vehicle With Human Head In Akwa Ibom by vowel(m): 4:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
metronaija:
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Akwa Ibom says it has arrested a traffic offender in possession of a decomposing human head in Mbak Itam, Itu Local Government Area of the state.

The Sector Commander of the Corps, Mr Sunday Oghenekaro, disclosed this to newsmen in Uyo on Tuesday.

Oghenekaro said that a Toyota fore-runner jeep (black) with Registration number DX 147 LSD was initially apprehended for failure of its driver to use seat belt.

He added that the driver disregarded hand signal and tried to escape, thereby committing other offences., according to the News Agency of Nigeria, NAN.

He said that when the driver was finally stopped having made some dare-devil attempts, a human head was found in his vehicle.

“On the vehicle being stopped, a passenger in the vehicle rushed out of the vehicle picked up a bag from the vehicle and attempted to flee but for the agile Marshals who went after him.
“While he stumbled and fell, with the assistance of a Policeman present at the Mobile Court, the fleeing passenger in the vehicle was apprehended.

“On a careful examination into the bag a decomposing human head was discovered and at this point the man became aggressive and wild.

“It was gathered from interrogation of the suspects that the driver’s name is Ini Ime Effiong , while the fleeing passenger with the decomposing head is Prophet Isreal Effiong Okon,” Oghenekaro said.

Its so sad that pipo wont just repent and remove hand from evil.the world is becoming wicked day in and day out,God only will intervene

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Rescues Boy Chained In Ogun By His Grandmother & Mother For Months (Pic) / Uber Drivers Arrested For Robbing Women At Night In Lagos / EFCC Seals The First Group Company That Sold Buratai His Dubai Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.