Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,103 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) (2207 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And His Supporters At Douglas Road, Ekeonunwa Market Owerri (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by henryanna36: 4:16am On Oct 13, 2016
As shared by Tochukwu.....

'DO NOT GLORY YET!
Pictures flooded online yesterday that the evacuation exercise going on at Douglas road as initiated by PDP leaders in Owerri has come to a successful end! However, a tour I made to the said place today revealed otherwise. Thanks to God that I was not in a hurry to condemn nor praise APC and PDP respectively over the heaps of dirt that graced our beloved heart of Owerri for some time now.
PDP social media people showed us a picture that suggested that Douglas has been totally restored meanwhile the bulldozer which they hired for the job went dump on site, the same thing we accuse Rochas of- "substandard projects"!
You see why it is not good to over labor ones self about these PDP and APC, politics and politicians things?? Na de same people o!
Meanwhile, I commend Aic Akwarandu for his efforts so far and urge them to finish this good work. Whatever is worth doing, is worth doing well'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/pdp-liedthey-did-not-evacuate-refuse.html

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by henryanna36: 4:16am On Oct 13, 2016

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 13, 2016
is owerri another slum of africa I do know of Anambra and Abia state..#dirty people

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by gudluckgreat(m): 4:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Onijagidijagan:
slump of africa..dirty people

I never knew common sense was this costly until I met you grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 13, 2016
gudluckgreat:

I never knew common sense was this costly until I met you grin
Dat slum is ur residential area abi? I apologise 4 my earlier statement but at least u guys sud do something eg monthly sanitation.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:43am On Oct 13, 2016
How can people be so filthy?!

8 Likes

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by malele(m): 4:45am On Oct 13, 2016
OP arent u stupid ?
You took picture of the ongoing clearing of trash ur roachas couldn't do, instead of applauding them for a job well done, u are here writing trash.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by horlabiyi(m): 4:49am On Oct 13, 2016
I don't believe this story. When PDP said they've clearing that place no APC fan/supporter came out to argue or tell us they didn't do anything there.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Blue3k(m): 4:53am On Oct 13, 2016
horlabiyi:
I don't believe this story. When PDP said they've clearing that place no APC fan/supporter came out to argue or tell us they didn't do anything there.

It seemed many imoites didnt dispute story. I find this story OP sharing fishy. Besides they didn't claim to clean city just market area.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by jesse8048(m): 5:19am On Oct 13, 2016
This op sound like a fool.

7 Likes

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Benjom(m): 5:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Until I hear from the other side, I reserve my comment.
Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by segebase(m): 5:55am On Oct 13, 2016
mehn ppl dirty ooo

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Ikwokrikwo: 6:01am On Oct 13, 2016
You took a picture of the truck still doing the clearing so what is your point?
Rochas puppet

7 Likes

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Raphael81(m): 6:02am On Oct 13, 2016
pdp nd apc are the same its just names

1 Like

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by kiev002(m): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2016
Mr OP, thank you for the investigation i will "NOT GLORY YET grin"

1 Like

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go and tell your Principal "Rochas" that no level of media propaganda can hide the truth....

Rochas remains another name for failure in Imo State

#IStandWithSamDaddy 2019

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by muykem: 6:11am On Oct 13, 2016
This is dangerous health wise and should not be politicised. State govt should do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Blue3k(m): 6:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Imoites on forum please enlighten us on this topic. Also upload pictures as well with date and time stamp showing. After that we'll know truth.

1 Like

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2016
The said Tochukwu is just a dunce. Whose responsibility is it to clear the dump? PDP took it upon themselves to teach your APC government common sense yet instead of burrying your head in shame, you would rather engage in mudfight. You need some growing up to do and I wouldn't be surprised if your house is a pig sty

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Tunami(m): 6:14am On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmm, politics of propaganda.
Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Eboski(m): 6:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Op why are you lieing? I watched it on TVC news yesterday they were talking about how PDP cleared the trash your Rocha refused to clear.
I saw the pictures of Douglas Road market when it was cleared off by PDP.
Pls stop lieing to your follow Zombies.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by wristbangle: 6:21am On Oct 13, 2016
sighs..
Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by csamii: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2016
I'm sure both the op and tochukwu was fathered by Rochass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Progressive01(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
How can people be so filthy?!
Wanna see the real deal, go to Aba!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Bari22: 6:41am On Oct 13, 2016
What do you expect from losers party? Pdp are shameless liars
Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 6:42am On Oct 13, 2016
To develop our land, wahala!

To clean it up, problem. Na to run away to go "develop" other regions we sabi!

These dirty Imolites, are they real Igbos?

1 Like

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by PassingShot(m): 6:43am On Oct 13, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Dat slump is ur residential area abi? I apologise 4 my earlier statement but at least u guys sud do something eg monthly sanitation.
"Slum" not "slump".

2 Likes

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:47am On Oct 13, 2016
Even Lie Muhammad cannot lie over this one. Maybe the op na Afonja
horlabiyi:
Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:00am On Oct 13, 2016
I learnt rochas even sent some people to disrupt the dumping of the refuse at the dump sites on that day
Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2016
PassingShot:
"Slum" not "slump".
thanks 4 d correction..I also blamed it on d phone's autocorrect too

1 Like

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 13, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Even Lie Muhammad cannot lie over this one. Maybe the op na Afonja
na Osu

1 Like

Re: PDP Lied,They Did Not Evacuate Refuse Dump At Douglas Road,Owerri(See Photos) by metallisc(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Dat slump is ur residential area abi? I apologise 4 my earlier statement but at least u guys sud do something eg monthly sanitation.

oversabi illiterate... please define 'slump'?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Will Punish You Well Well: Asari Dokubo Blast Donjazzy / Check Out These Newly Completed Roads In Anambra / Breaking News: Calm Returns To Abia State As Army Withdraw Troops (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.