Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions (18564 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / Still On Judges' Trial-onu Wanted Me To Influence Ebonyi Gov Case – Justice Ngwu / You Have No Brains, No Sense, Amosun Tells Aggrieved Ogun Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by muykem: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2016
What do you expect? Even those who genuinely lost their Case will still write petition.
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by drnoel: 9:16am On Oct 13, 2016
Progressive01:
Are the permanent residents of the wailing wall of israel still sleeping? How come this thread isn't flooded with tears yet?? angry

Dullness becomes ur name.
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by sportskid(m): 9:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Raphael81:
This is a typical APC news, the FG is now the complainant and prosecutor at the same time, do u think any judge will gladly put on iron balls to try his brother judge? Maybe Buhari will call the local chief in his village to judge them since he is now the President of Naija and king of NJC... Let us watch out carefully as thre drama unfolds in a booharic way

My brother you sabi book well a, don't mind mindless people, who thinks that judges would condemn judges for corruption charges against judges. Buhari is just chasing his tail very soon it will be 2019
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2016
krasican:
The shift, according to top security officials involved in the matter, is to attend to new information thrown up by aggrieved litigants, who claimed that they lost huge sums of money to the suspects.

Some victims have even indicated their readiness to testify in court.

No escape route
Liars
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Sylvarresta(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Oildichotomy:
Did you even understand the news??

Nigerians sef
Sorry bro, to be sincere I didn't read the news I was just rushing to book space
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by HRich(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2016
With the current INCREASE IN PRICE OF EVERYTHING we should be grateful to GOD that he has not INCREASED THE TITHE TO 15%.....It's still 10%.
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by marvelyole(m): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2016
tafabaloo:
Kudos to the SSS!

Meanwhile, the nation wld appreciate to see the end of Saraki's case at the CCT, as well as investigation and possibly prosecution of the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Akpabio , and host of others who has petitions bordering on alleged corrupt enrichment against them.
They all needed to be raided at night and prevented from sleeping as well.
Including past and present presidents.... Infact all politicians,but it most not be one sided. For he who comes to equity most come with clean hand.
#nosleepfothecorrupt
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Has anyone written about that man that used millions of naira to clear grass at the IDP camp? Please, has anyone written about those that diverted foods and money donated by UN for the IDP's camp?. Please, has anyone written a petition to you also about those who bought heavy mansions and hotels in Dubai but they are just civil servants or public servants in Nigeria? Has anyone written about those who pad budgets in National assembly? If you are truly fighting corruption, investigate those people who you consider "untouchables" More grace to you if you people are sincere

2 Likes

Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by lonelydora: 9:23am On Oct 13, 2016
kahal29:
The judiciary must be cleansed

Gbam! No two ways about it.
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by sportskid(m): 9:23am On Oct 13, 2016
If the judges are found guilty, prosecute them, but until then, STOP CALLING THEM CORRUPT JUDGES. THAT IN ITSELF IS A BARBARIC ACT.Anyway this government is everything but barbaric

1 Like

Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Deen77: 9:25am On Oct 13, 2016
tafabaloo:
Kudos to the SSS!

Meanwhile, the nation wld appreciate to see the end of Saraki's case at the CCT, as well as investigation and possibly prosecution of the likes of Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola, Akpabio , and host of others who has petitions bordering on alleged corrupt enrichment against them.

#nosleepfothecorrupt

Jonathan, patience ?
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by braining01: 9:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Like Police Officers??................... grin grin grin
Anoruo:
Can't wait to see them wearing our blue uniform.
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Dinobi77: 9:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Yes, d judiaciary must be cleansed so also every aspect of our lives. But my concern is the method of operation of dss n d communication link to d public. We cant 4get the Ekiti, Akwa Ibom raids, the accusation against IPOB of killing fulanis in Abia which happened to b a lie. They got evidences fro m d judges ok, but show us d evidence, which part of the house was that amt of money kept, how they knew d exact amt. Y did they break d doors, did d judge resist arrest, or was d door broken to get d evidence? Show us video clips, picturesor its all propaganda.
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Carmal90(m): 9:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Judiciary arms of govt is already cleaning her house,recently like 2 or 3 judges were retired....
For executives, grievous allegation against executive arm of govt, nothing heard.
For legislator, the second highest ranking legislator is indicted instead of suspending him the messenger was suspended....nigeria I hail ohhh
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by pedel: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2016
tafabaloo:
Kudos to the SSS!

#nosleepfothecorrupt
You are right but I don't think anything will come out of the case against the APC chieftains.
They won't try any case that may break the party ahead of 2019. It's a sad reality.
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Dinobi77: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2016
These judges recieved bribes as we re meant to blive, who gave the the bribes, who influenced them to subvert justice?
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by notoriousbabe: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Naija don dey wake up
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by abbeyty(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2016
with all this chicken fight when would these people have time to revive our collapsing economy ?
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by hardbody: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2016
Anoruo:
Can't wait to see them wearing our blue uniform.

Sir, are you chatting from kirikiri

I am in cell 9......holla atcha homie wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by lordmayor4(m): 10:00am On Oct 13, 2016
modath:

When people who cos they hate this present day government get tired of wailing (won't happen cos dem use am swear for dem) they should try and find out the amount of petitions agains judges in this country and the kind of cases they throw cos of money, the lives they've ruined, destinies sabotaged and they may understand some things better.

Anyway, this is the thing with cracked walls, all species of lizards will have a field day.... People who hitherto had handed these bottom feeding devilish judges to "God's court" because they thought they can't get justice against senior judges in this country are now confidently coming out to plead their cases...

Hopefully, these Judges will serve as deterrent to their comrades in wigged heist incorporated!!

Wickedness in high places.
Same judges that sentenced someone (a common citizen to them) to 50 years for stealing a mobile phone and another to 30 years for stealing a goat and yet none of the high looters have been convicted, cos they steal and share with the judges.

#JudgementDayIsHere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by yaki84: 10:10am On Oct 13, 2016
krasican:
The shift, according to top security officials involved in the matter, is to attend to new information thrown up by aggrieved litigants, who claimed that they lost huge sums of money to the suspects.

No escape route
pls can u throw more light on the above highlited quote?

In law i believe the giver n the reciever of bribe are guilty.
So how did they lose sum of monies to the suspects?
Was it to buy favourable judgements or for speedy trial?

Can a sane man go to waec n say he wrote exams for sumone n he hasnt paid him, that waec shud not release the accused result?

Nigerians r big fools...
Till now am still waitng for the pix of what dss recocvered from the accused houses.
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2016
WIGGED HEIST INCORPORATED.... grin angry grin
Thanks that made my day.
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 13, 2016
WIGGED HEIST INCORPORATED.... grin angry grin
Thanks that made my day.v
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by arsenal33: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2016
Meanwhile NJC keeps mum.

Enough said. Silence is golden
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Abcka811: 11:23am On Oct 13, 2016
tafabaloo:
Kudos to the SSS!

#nosleepfothecorrupt
Indeed this country is very ripe for God's punishment. Am still surprissed as to why God has not punished the country so that only the few decent ones will remain. This place is not fit to be called a country. Of a truth Buhari and its apc members have come to destroy this country. Everything looked doomed. They started with dangerious propaganda and as at today, in order to turn these propaganda look truth, apc is doing every thing to hide their destructive tendencies. They have resorted to every evil and available things issues that the law failed to pick as their defence to perpatrate their evil.
All these flooding of evidences are the handiwork of Buhari and his apc devilish actions to hide the truth. Apc and Buhari the ones behind all these flooding. God where are you? If I am incompletent and I cannot carry the duries for which I am elected, for goodness sake, I should leave peacefully and not picking thing that will kill the system. May God punish the country. Why is Buhari still not picking Amaechi who records and evidences have shown to be the biggest and greatest financier of Buhari's election. Am sure Suen will not ban me. Am not happy for this government. fashola, Thieffnubu, are some of the greatest thieves with mulitple of evidences all over the place are left. Why?
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Abcka811: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2016
krasican:

No escape route
Zombies like you willl be very happy over this fake ligations. No one have forgotten so quickly that Buhari and its apc propaganda. We are all aware that all those flooding evidences are all fake and are arrangements to support Buhari's incompetent and to support propaganda.
There is not way this country will go any forward with the way Buhari is going. He is doing all these against his most likely failure come 2019 election.
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by yanjut: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2016
If judge can be investigated and tried, then anybody can face the same thing.
I think nigeria is now on the path on financial accountability. GOODNEWS
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by lanreni: 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
tafabaloo:
Kudos to the SSS!

#nosleepfothecorrupt
God bless you. balanced, unbiased and intelligent. as we are supporting them in the fight, we are indirectly making them set strong examples that they themselves will find difficult to compromise if also found wanting. that must be nigerian's superior strategy! in the process, we would have helped to build strong institutions. no party can do this for us. we must be the opposition that will make any government in power do the right thing!

1 Like

Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Brendaniel: 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Raphael81:
This is a typical APC news, the FG is now the complainant and prosecutor at the same time, do u think any judge will gladly put on iron balls to try his brother judge? Maybe Buhari will call the local chief in his village to judge them since he is now the President of Naija and king of NJC... Let us watch out carefully as thre drama unfolds in a booharic way

My brother, why not embrace forwardness , you don't know what it is like to seek justice and it is denied because your opponent has more money to bribe the judge....what is the hope for the common man? You talk this way because you've not experienced it.....
Re: Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions by Brendaniel: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
razortruth:
Has anyone written about that man that used millions of naira to clear grass at the IDP camp? Please, has anyone written about those that diverted foods and money donated by UN for the IDP's camp?. Please, has anyone written a petition to you also about those who bought heavy mansions and hotels in Dubai but they are just civil servants or public servants in Nigeria? Has anyone written about those who pad budgets in National assembly? If you are truly fighting corruption, investigate those people who you consider "untouchables" More grace to you if you people are sincere

My brother, nobody is saying that corruption is not existing in other places, what about the policeman that collects bribe daily, the salesgirl that steals from her boss and so on, so sad to say, corruption has become a way of life to so many in Nigeria , one reason I disliked Jonathan's government so much was lack of will power, I still tell people till date, Jonathan had good intentions for Nigeria , his problem was lack of will power to do and fight for it, every step taken towards a destination no matter how far is a step closer to the destination, it might take years maybe even a century, but it is better than not even taking a step, that's why I support buhari, he is moving , Rome was not built in a day, corruption cannot be fought in a day, as I see it, it might take us decades, but someone has to take the bold step, we are moving forward and we will get there....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Assault: Senator Abbo Shuns Senate Plenary / PDP: None Of Our Governors Will Join APC / Enugu Catholic Diocese Disowns Fr Mbaka's Attack On Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.