Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges (41344 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter / Biafra: Blessing Anyim Speaks On What Celebrities Should Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by NaijaCelebrity: 5:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Nollywood producer and actress, Joy Anyim is currently not facing the best of times after she got remanded in jail as the theft charges leveled against her remains to be settled. Joy was arraigned in Uyo, Akwa Ibom on October 7th, 2016 for theft, in Magistrate court 6.

The mother of one was standing trial on a one count charge of theft of the sum of N460,000 from a friend, Christopher Ibok. She however pleaded not guilty to the charge. She was thereafter ordered to be remanded in prison till she meets her bail condition of N500,000

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/nollywood-actress-joy-anyim-remanded-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by Anoruo(m): 5:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Jail?
Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by Wizzyblack3(m): 5:23am On Oct 13, 2016
Theft?
Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by pyyxxaro: 5:31am On Oct 13, 2016
So Pius Anyim (Former Senate President) daughter na thief :' grin (

11 Likes

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by segebase(m): 5:32am On Oct 13, 2016
ole?
Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by Iseoluwani: 5:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Which kin country be this?

Accused of stealing 460k, and yet told to pay 500k, if she has the 500k, will she steal ni.

This our judges are too slack. Educated illiterates

131 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by midolian(m): 5:41am On Oct 13, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Accused of stealing 460k, and yet told to pay 500k, if she has the 500k, will she steal ni.

it's not always the case sir!

Ever heard of kleptos? Plus some pple steal not because they dnt have but because they want to have more or because of covetousness.

12 Likes

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by Iseoluwani: 5:43am On Oct 13, 2016
midolian:

Just like acting is inborn to some people, so is stealing to others. That she stole 460k doesn't mean she doesn't have much more than that.

I agree too but the bail is supposed to be lower than the stolen money

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by midolian(m): 5:54am On Oct 13, 2016
Iseoluwani:

I agree too but the bail is supposed to be lower than the stolen money
oh well, I think u have a point though I don't knw much about it...but I believe the judge has the power to use his discretion.

8 Likes

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:00am On Oct 13, 2016
Me sef dey reason another thing angry

4 Likes

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by Cessa0(f): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmm.... i dnt think I've seen ds face bfor..

frm d way d story is eh... its nt lyk she stole tru tru oo... na she nd her frnd gt quanta..
ds kind frnd na d one wey don dey secretly hate am bfor... buh 460 isnt small sha... oda frnds or close relatives shud av bin called into d issue.. t cud av bin settled amicably without resulting into ds kind public disgrace nah..

imagine! Nigerian actress in jail for theft! chai her frnd no jst get joy at all.

baby pele

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by pretydiva(f): 6:16am On Oct 13, 2016
If she's guilty,let her remain dere
Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by Young03(m): 7:14am On Oct 13, 2016
oh...ex- convict will be attached to her name later

1 Like

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by yekparikpa(m): 7:23am On Oct 13, 2016
Iseoluwani:

she's still innocent until proven guilty. Secondly, the 500k is on bond, her surtee will only pay that if she eventually jump bail(abscond).

6 Likes

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by Iseoluwani: 9:21am On Oct 13, 2016
yekparikpa:
she's still innocent until proven guilty. Secondly, the 500k is on bond, her surtee will only pay that if she eventually jump bail(abscond).

Her surtee shouldn't pay that much

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by Deeypeey(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2016
awwwwwwww....o ma se ooo
ise aye leleyi ooo....it must ve starte since when she was a kid,her parents prolly didnt pay enuf attention.....I trust our yoruba parents,dey ll ve beat the spirit out of ur soul grin
Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by veekid(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2016
Theft? ?? How much
Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by martineverest(m): 9:42am On Oct 13, 2016
nairalanders wont complain dis time o.

Somebody go thief billions dem go bail am with 10million.

The lady was accused of stealing 450k and her bail fee is 500k....smh

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by NedalBiggie: 9:43am On Oct 13, 2016
Very unfortunate.
Innocent until proven guilty though.

Nedal was here!

1 Like

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by Akinwerndey: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Nigerians no get joy sha... Let's wit and see what flows thereafter....
Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by steppin: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2016
She was accused of stealing 460k and her bail is 500k?
Very funny. Looks like a setup.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by buffalowings: 9:45am On Oct 13, 2016
Chai
Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by DirtyGold: 9:46am On Oct 13, 2016
Actress? with all the flashy photoshoots and displays?
Chai! this economy is a real morafocka....

What's tha business?

6 Likes

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by soberdrunk(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2016
Everything nor even reach 1m, shebi if to say she never run born, person for do good samaritan go solve the problem................. angry angry
Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:49am On Oct 13, 2016
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood producer and actress, Joy Anyim is currently not facing the best of times after she got remanded in jail as the theft charges leveled against her remains to be settled. Joy was arraigned in Uyo, Akwa Ibom on October 7th, 2016 for theft, in Magistrate court 6.

The mother of one was standing trial on a one count charge of theft of the sum of N460,000 from a friend, Christopher Ibok. She however pleaded not guilty to the charge. She was thereafter ordered to be remanded in prison till she meets her bail condition of N500,000

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/nollywood-actress-joy-anyim-remanded-in.html
These news make me support PMB 100% arrest all the Judge infact not just on sunday or in night arrest them in the market, church, mosque or shrine i don't care
imagine she was accused of N460 000 theft and was asked to meet a bail condition of N500,000 what a judgment

1 Like

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 13, 2016
She'd be wishing someone can just yell "Cut!!!!" cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by shamsuRana(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2016
midolian:

Ever heard of kleptos? Plus some pple steal not because they dnt have but because they want to have more or because of covetousness.

She may also be a pilfer(which is also a "thief"wink na just English.
Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by OlaSpeaker(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2016
These news make me support PMB 100% arrest all the Judge infact not just on sunday or in the night arrest them in the market, church, mosque or shrine i don't care imagine she was accused of N460 000 theft and was asked to meet a bail condition of N500,000 what a judgment.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Anyim Remanded In Prison For Theft Charges by celestialAgent(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2016
OlaSpeaker:
These news make me support PMB 100% arrest all
the Judge infact not just on sunday or in the night
arrest them in the market, church, mosque or
shrine i don't care
imagine she was accused of N460 000 theft and
was asked to meet a bail condition of N500,000

what a judgment.

[size=18pt]Seriously, i'm not understanding[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jubilation As Dammy Krane Arrives Nigeria (video) / YouTube Takes Down Princess Vitarah's Viral Video "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" / Kemi Olunloyo Celebrates Her Son, Enitan Robert's 30th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.