Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter (28265 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman / Charles Billion Expecting A Baby With Mimi Pius, U.S Based Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by Dreyxam: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2017
Popular actress, Blessing Anyim has cleared the air on the widely circulated news of her being Senator Anyim Pius Ayim's daughter.

In a video posted on her Instagram page, @itsablessingg, the actress revealed it's not the first time people think she's the former senate President's daughter.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZUKz60lsdM/

She posted; "My attention has been drawn to articles claiming that I am Pius Anyim's daughter. The news article has gone viral, and I am obliged to clear the air that I am not his daughter. People always mistake me for his daughter all the time because of my last name, especially when I'm in Lagos and the airport too., they assume that I am his daughter based on my last name.

"I am not his daughter, I never claimed to be his daughter. Those who spread the rumour did it on their own. I do have a father who happens to be in senate in Rivers State. Other than that I am not connected to know any politician not even Pius Anyim."

According to her, considering the fact that her father is a Senator representing East Rivers State, many people don't ask to clear their impressions.

She added, "When people learn I'm a senator's daughter, once they know I bear Anyim, they don't ask me to clarify if Pius Anyim is my father."

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 21, 2017
Very soon dat one go come out again to deny you.

who b yur real papa?

Who b yur real papa?

Who...?

Answer me!

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by AK6464(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
grin when I saw your nose I knew

8 Likes

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by DRPAIT123(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
I said it...
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by veacea: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by magoo10(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2017
We know those whose stock in trade is spreading rumours and propaganda. APC miscreants.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by Nairabeezie(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by iihtlagos: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2017
fair excuse.

meanwhile, if you see this post and you are in Lagos, then consider yourself lucky!

If you are tired of trying online business, affiliate marketing, blogging and others because it isn't profitable, then this post is for your.

If you need a skill that would give you a soft job without stress, then this post is for you.

IIHT independence bonanza is here with our Digital Marketing training. Don't waste that money to buy a phone, invest it on yourself.

I won't type much. Click Here to see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by obailala(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2017
The rate of misinformation these days by useless bloggers would certainly be the cause of the next civil war. angry

19 Likes

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Buhari the cursed lamb

1 Like

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by Odianose13(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
Okay, we have now heard. We are sorry for that. Can I still call u "Omo Senator"? At least your father is still a senator! grin

1 Like

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by Chidonc(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2017
lai mohamed every where.
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by kceewhyte(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2017
who nose grin if you're telling the truth
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by LionDeLeo: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2017
And foolish ipigs have insulted the living daylight out of her based on that false assumption.

Meanwhile, where is Nnamdiot cownu, the chief pig of the ipob terrorists? Or has he borrowed a leaf from the bearded coward? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by Asology(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2017
[img][/img]Okay... Following [img]Okay... Following [/img]Okay... Following
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by johnnyholtby(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2017
Next please..na dere headache undecided
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by sus4allng: 10:02am On Sep 22, 2017
All join. She is still a senator's daughter
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by Dyerrt: 10:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Interesting tines grin
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 22, 2017
Ayam not understanding o.

Which of the 3 senators from Rivers State bears Anyim.
I don't know of one.

What's the full name of your father. At least, we can Google and verify your claim.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by IamPatriotic(m): 10:05am On Sep 22, 2017
In the first place, why will someone who is sure of his or herself steal the identity of a corrupt politician?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by RomeSankara: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2017
DeHEIGHTS:
Ayam not understanding o.

Which of the 3 senators from Rivers State bears Anyim.
I don't know of one.

What's the full name of your father. At least, we can Google and verify your claim.

I think she means her father is in the rivers state house of assembly
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by enemyofprogress: 10:07am On Sep 22, 2017
The shape of her mouth shows that she don do blooow job tire

3 Likes

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2017
google shud stop approving adsense from nigerians, dat way all these mushroom wannable bloggers wud get something else to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by YelloweWest: 10:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Your father is in rivers state senate??
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2017
MrUgoo345324:
Fixed games are REAL but hard to get through and are not pulled out often.
Today's game have been fixed
see details below
poverty is written all over ur finger nails. idiot
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by obaataaokpaewu: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2017
smiley
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by IamPatriotic(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2017
I wonder how these people get their lines correct in their movies with this her uncoordinated English language.
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Re: Blessing Anyim: I Am Not Pius Anyim's Daughter by 9jatatafo(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2017
Where are those whose eyes did DNA and forensic on her lips the other time comparing her lips to that of the former senate president? Pease come out

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Dazzles In Black, Gold Sequined Figure-Hugging Dress For Book Launch / Iya Rainbow On Set With Tiwa Savage [photos] / Sarah Esiri: Sid And Wife, Simi Welcome Baby Girl On Christmas Eve (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.