Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. (2677 Views)

Ayasel Slay "Bint Mecca Girls": Saudis Call For Deportation Of A Black Rapper / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Explorers(m): 5:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Lieutenant Tim McMillan is a cop in Garden City, Georgia, just outside Savannah, and he detailed the meeting he had while on the job.

'I pulled a car over last night for texting and driving. When I went to talk to the driver, I found a young black male, who was looking at me like he was absolutely terrified with his hands up,' Lt McMillian said.

'He said, "What do you want me to do officer?" His voice was quivering. He was genuinely scared.

'I just looked at him for a moment, because what I was seeing made me sad. I said, "I just don't want you to get hurt."

The officer continues with his story, saying the young man then asked if he needed to get out of the car.

'I said, "No, I don't want you to text and drive. I don't want you to get in a wreck. I want your mom to always have her baby boy. I want you to grow up and be somebody. I don't even want to write you a ticket. Just please pay attention, and put the phone down. I just don't want you to get hurt."

'I truly don't even care who's fault it is that young man was so scared to have a police officer at his window.

Blame the media, blame bad cops, blame protestors, or Colin Kaepernick if you want.

It doesn't matter to me who's to blame. I just wish somebody would fix it.

' The post took off once it was posted, and has since been shared more than 2,650 times.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3833805/Cop-shares-emotional-story-pulling-terrified-young-black-man.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:04am On Oct 13, 2016
Hmm...
The young guy must be thinking if his life would end at that spot. That's why he was so terrified. Blame bad cops and remember #BlackLiveMatters

4 Likes

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Racism isn't that big a deal anymore WTF...The problem is most Blacks are poor therefore more likely to engage in crime and be stereotyped...

Why isn't this also against Asians?...Go figure

1 Like

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by eightsin(m): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2016
The young lad didn't want no stray bullet flying through his skull.

2 Likes

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by armadeo(m): 8:23am On Oct 13, 2016
They said he reached

But he don't have no piece

Now he rests in peace

In the belly of the beast.

8 Likes

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
eightsin:
The young lad didn't want no stray bullet flying through his skull.
it ain't no stray bullet if you are the intended target

2 Likes

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Fkforyou(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Looking at it from another angle, could it be the kid had drugs on him hence the reason he was so terrified.

2 Likes

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by tk4rd: 6:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
armadeo:
They said he reached

Now he rests in peace

DIALLO. DIALLO.!!

2 Likes

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by akashi01(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Jayceon:
it ain't no stray bullet if you are the intended target

That's the excuse after shooting intentionally at black people
Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Kyllahmc(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
armadeo:
They said he reached

Now he rests in peace

have you ever been shot... Only one time
have you ever cried and no one heard you cry...
Have you ever died only so you can live again. #Icodemybrother

3 Likes

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
akashi01:

That's the excuse after shooting intentionally at black people
ohh I get you
Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by DEIFIED(m): 3:13pm On Oct 14, 2016
If that guy can be so terrified because he was pulled over by an american police officer, then he will definately faints if he is pulled over by a nigerian police officer.

3 Likes

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by armadeo(m): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Kyllahmc:

Dude I feel for our fellow blacks over there

We Need to look back and wonder. Outright blacks are the most arrested for criminality due to the nations influence on them ( USA).

Blacks have a big problem. From Nigeria to Harlem. We have a problem.

I don't know what it is but I kinda get why the devil is labelled black.

We need to change our ish

1 Like

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
armadeo:

We Need to look back and wonder. Outright blacks are the most arrested for criminality due to the nations influence on them ( USA).

it doesn't matter what you do as a black man,you can be a lawyer,an astrophysicist,an accountant, etc ,you can dress fancy suits all you like but this world just doesn't like you.

The funny thing is these racists will never say it but I can tell you right now that is the colour of the skin they hate, they always use that "they never invented a wheel" excuse

And then they say "why do n***ers dress the way they do? Why do n***ers wear hoodie"

They forget that they shot Martin Luther King while he was dressed in a suit

Black people just need to stop living life trying to impress others ,like the wise man once said "BLACK MAN;YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN"

5 Likes

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Kyllahmc(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
armadeo:

to be a black man in the states is illegal bro... The cops see pride in ending a black man's life. Its just so sad bro

1 Like

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by tobiboss(m): 9:57am On Oct 15, 2016
White guilt is real grin grin cheesy
Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by QuietHammer(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2016
I never knew cops have the power to determine which traffic offender gets a ticket and which walks free
Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Appleyard(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
tk4rd:
DIALLO. DIALLO.!!
Similar to Steven beko!
Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Appleyard(m): 1:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
Kyllahmc:
...and be shot again, by this enemy.....

1 Like

Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by kunlesehan(m): 2:47am On Oct 16, 2016
My SKIN is my SIN - Ice cube
Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by oneda(m): 9:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Too bad
Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Marotzke(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kyllahmc:
Have you ever been shot.... forty one times?
Not only one time.
Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
I think this white guy really was bitten by that "black lives matter" movement but, simply didnt have the guts to soley stand up and oppose rasicm. He had to litterally create a scenario where, the black dude would testify to his kindness.. The timing points and that and this story was really popular then.

Whites are the biggest cowards....they simoly can't break away from a group because the feel "just because".
Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
I think this white guy really was bitten by that "black lives matter" movement but, simply didnt have the guts to soley stand up and oppose rasicm. He had to litterally create a scenario where, the black dude would testify to his kindness.. The timing points and that and this story was really popular then.

Whites are the biggest cowards....they simply can't break away from a group because the feel "just because".

CLOUDFLARE MAKING ME CRAZY
Re: White Cop Shares Emotional Story After Pulling Over A Black Man. by Nobody: 4:47am On Aug 05, 2017
Fkforyou:
Looking at it from another angle, could it be the kid had drugs on him hence the reason he was so terrified.
Possible- or he was just plain scared of bad copism.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Suspected Missile Piece Found Near Ukrainian Plane Crash Site(photo / Russia Bombs German Consulate In Kyiv / More Trouble On The Way, See The Map.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.