Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel (2523 Views)

IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Pauldollars(m): 5:07am On Oct 14, 2023
cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Wisereborn: 5:13am On Oct 14, 2023
By the time Israel is done with Hamas, they will acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by baconline(m): 5:17am On Oct 14, 2023
I agree
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 5:25am On Oct 14, 2023

Fvck Israel!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Whatisurproblem(m): 7:15am On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Hypertension these days kill faster than anything, Go Israel

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Newton2024: 7:23am On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Israel has not even started with Gaza. By the time Israel is done with them, Gaza strip will become a desolate wasteland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by SensualMan: 7:43am On Oct 14, 2023
All Muhammadians shall be killed.
All Allah worshippers in palestine shall be wiped off the face of this earth then a new world of tolerant but minority Muslims shall be allowed to exist with close monitoring.

4 Likes

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by ButterBerry: 8:00am On Oct 14, 2023
Israel is God's own country.

Remember when God says touch not my anointing and do my prophet no harm.

Boko Hamas or Boko Haram should learn from history.

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by KingMack(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2023
fly wey say e no dey hear word dey follow dead body enter grave
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by seyicodes(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2023
Wisereborn:
By the time Israel is done with Hamas, they will acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord
😥😥😥 You know nothing brother

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Microwhy: 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
SensualMan:
All Allah worshippers in palestine shall be wiped off the face of this earth then a new world of tolerant but minority Muslims shall be allowed to exist with close monitoring.
Go ask your people who go for pilgrimage to Isreal about Israeli people.. they will spit on you without noticing.
You're nonsense and trash before them. You're as good as dead to them.
The way Muslims and Christians leave side by side in Nigeria and other countries worldwide, Jews will never be comfortable leaving with you. There is constant reminder that you're not part of them. Go ask real Christians and they will tell you the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Microwhy: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Pauldollars:
cheesy
That's how shallow most of you taking sides are.
Do you think Hamas don't know what Isreal will do after such style of unexpected attack?
Do you think Hamas underestimate the Sophistication of IDF and how brutal the vengeful retaliation will be?
Do you think all those Hamas fighter that infiltrated Isreal don't know that possibility of getting back alive will be 10% chance of 100%.
I will urge Nigerian Christians to stop this rubbish side taking because it involves Muslims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Mordecai(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:

Go ask your people who go for pilgrimage to Isreal about Israeli people.. they will spit on you without noticing.
You're nonsense and trash before them. You're as good as dead to them.
The way Muslims and Christians leave side by side in Nigeria and other countries worldwide, Jews will never be comfortable leaving with you. There is constant reminder that you're not part of them. Go ask real Christians and they will tell you the truth.

We agreed you will keep shut on this issue. Why are you continuing the misinformation?

Microwhy:

Do you think Hamas don't know what Isreal will do after such style of unexpected attack?
Do you think Hamas underestimate the Sophistication of IDF and how brutal the vengeful retaliation will be?
Do you think all those Hamas fighter that infiltrated Isreal don't know that possibility of getting back alive will be 10% chance of 100%.
I will urge Nigerian Christians to stop this rubbish side taking because it involves Muslims.

You take the side of terrorists because they're Muslim, and now try to convince the Christians to support you too.
You do not know you're reminding them of the terrorists among you that have never hesitated before slaughtering Christians at the slightest provocation?

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Seefinish: 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

you "fvck Israel" on Saturday coward, now Israel is fvcking everything in Gaza including food and water blockage.
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Seefinish:
you "fvck Israel" on Saturday coward, now Israel is fvcking everything in Gaza including food and water blockage.

Fvck you too!

2 Likes

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Microwhy: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mordecai:

We agreed you will keep shut on this issue. Why are you continuing the misinformation?
I dont actually engage with people who already have taken side, that why I did not reply you again. You thought Q5v20-23 is hidden? Hmmm! I'm a realist, I dont engage in religion talks.
If the wool in your hear is destined to be remove, then lucky you else look elsewhere.
What is going on is purely about humanity and that I will continue to talk about.
Jews are hateful people. Go die with that fact.
How can a country be created 1946, not independent but created in another people's country. What do you expect Palestine to do? Migrate to Egypt, Jordan,Lebanon or go to Uganda where Isreali initially planned to form state of Isreal.

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Nvestor02: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Palestine... We are with you.

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Chibuezem(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:

pls urge Nigerian Muslims too to stop protesting for Hamas here and join them over there....

1 Like

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Mordecai(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:

I dont actually engage with people who already have taken side, that why I did not reply you again. You thought Q5v20-23 is hidden? Hmmm! I'm a realist, I dont engage in religion talks.
If the wool in your hear is destined to be remove, then lucky you else look elsewhere.
What is going on is purely about humanity and that I will continue to talk about.
Jews are hateful people. Go die with that fact.
How can a country be created 1946, not independent but created in another people's country. What do you expect Palestine to do? Migrate to Egypt, Jordan,Lebanon or go to Uganda where Isreali initially planned to form state of Isreal.

🤣🤣🤣

Looking for the uninformed so you can radicalize them? Forget it. We will never side with terrorists.

How can a Palestine be created in other people's land? What do you expect the Jews to do? Migrate to Egypt, Jordan,Lebanon or go to Uganda?

By the time Israel is done this time around, a strong message will have been sent - nobody has a monopoly of violence. And this message will be rebroadcast over different countries where terrorists are busy killing others because they have the power. You just watch and wait...
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Microwhy: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
Mordecai:

🤣🤣🤣

Looking for the uninformed so you can radicalize them? Forget it. We will never side with terrorists.

How can a Palestine be created in other people's land? What do you expect the Jews to do? Migrate to Egypt, Jordan,Lebanon or go to Uganda?

By the time Israel is done this time around, a strong message will have been sent - nobody has a monopoly of violence. And this message will be rebroadcast over different countries where terrorists are busy killing others because they have the power. You just watch and wait...
You're just catching cruise....
I can see that you're just a dust. By this time next year, I will quote you if we're are both alive about this war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Mordecai(m): 5:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Microwhy:

You're just catching cruise....
I can see that you're just a dust. By this time next year, I will quote you if we're are both alive about this war.

We are dust, all of us. And am I catching cruise?

By this time next year, Jews will be preparing for the festival of Sukkos. Quote me then if you want to join in on it. It will be a very peaceful and memorable one, because terrorism in Gaza would have been laid to rest.

There'll be no peace for the wicked.

Israeli Prime Minster, Benjamin Netanyahu while Visiting a number of Settlements in Southern Israeli today asked a Group of IDF Soldiers, “Are you ready for the next Stage?” to which they Replied, “Yes” with Netanyahu then saying, “The next Stage is coming.”
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by kevwemike: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Nvestor02:
Palestine... We are with you.
na them bi this
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by OgaTheTop2: 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Fvck you too and all wicked people having hands in killing innocent children.

Kill them all terrorists... Religion of wickedness. Which religion dey shout Alla akbar and dey slaughter children, families in the process? God, that's evil, devil, occultic mindset... Kill them all!

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
OgaTheTop2:

Kill them all terrorists... Religion of wickedness. Which religion dey shout Alla akbar and dey slaughter children, families in the process? God, that's evil, devil, occultic mindset... Kill them all!

Fvck you too!
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by OgaTheTop2: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
Na the only language you just picked up. Werey.
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
OgaTheTop2:

Who told you to compose a novel?

Fvck you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Na the only language you just picked up. Werey.

Fvck you!
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by OgaTheTop2: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
Say something else. Stop the rhetorics. Yes, Bleep you 5 thousand times undecided
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
OgaTheTop2:
Say something else. Stop the rhetorics. Yes, Bleep you 5 thousand times undecided

Hogs don’t own fvcks!

Stop giving what you don’t have?

Fvck you!
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Bakrabas: 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
Wisereborn:

You mean the same Jesus Christ that was killed by the Israelites?

No Wonder, even Jesus that didn't offend the Israelites was killed
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Bakrabas: 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
SensualMan:

I'm not surprised, you forgot that the same Israelites killed the so called your personal Lord and savior, Jesus Christ.
Re: The Perfect Picture Of Hamas Vs Israel by Bakrabas: 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
OgaTheTop2:

Even the Jesus that wasn't a terrorist was killed by the Israelites. Therefore, I'm not surprised

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cote d'Ivoire, One Year After Gbagbo Ouster / Christianity Honours Women, Unlike Islamic Countries Where Women Have No Rights / Brave Woman Poses Next To A Police Car Without Her Hyjab In Iran And This Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.