Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) (37727 Views)

Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) / Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Mohammed Abubakar & His Entourage On A Queue At Airport In Abuja - photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by notoriousbabe: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Na photoshop jo
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by emeka2847: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Kini big deal?

I'm not sure you ever had the misfortune of being around the airport when Madams Faka or Ngo were in charge. You for sabi the big deal now.

youngaz:
Kini big deal in dat?
At d bro above^^^ she's nt d 1 dah gave somebody her fone and said..."Hey snap me on d queue"...there are some pple tasked wit dat responsibilty so whether dey post it online or not is none of her business...dose pple are merely doin there job!

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2016
This is pathetic.. .. This is meant to be the normal thing in a sane country, but am sure after this publicity stunt, they will go back to their Supreme living

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by czaratwork: 8:27am On Oct 13, 2016
Let us see if propaganda that brought them to office will sustain them. If propaganda will put food on the tables of Nigerians.

We should clap for her for doing what those in past administration did without raising dust. You can show that to people who do not frequent the airports.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by emeka2847: 8:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Kini big deal abi?
I'm not sure you ever had the misfortune of being around the airport when Madams Faka or Ngo were in charge. You for sabi the big deal now.

youngaz:
Kini big deal in dat?
At d bro above^^^ she's nt d 1 dah gave somebody her fone and said..."Hey snap me on d queue"...there are some pple tasked wit dat responsibilty so whether dey post it online or not is none of her business...dose pple are merely doin there job!
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by Hardeysolution(m): 8:31am On Oct 13, 2016
I will refer to ur comments oo.. .. Shey na government snap pictures? U better think.. ..but why put change begins with.. ....kilode! This thread is hypocritical.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by anonimi: 8:31am On Oct 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by KingsleyCEO: 8:32am On Oct 13, 2016
Looking out to see her on the queue in fuel station... Change begins with you and not muan lol.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by anonimi: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2016
czaratwork:
Let us see if propaganda that brought them to office will sustain them. If propaganda will put food on the tables of Nigerians.

We should clap for her for doing what those in past administration did without raising dust. You can show that to people who do not frequent the airports.

So far their propaganda is yet to put food on our tables.
On the contrary, hunger dey wire we body like crazy.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4180477_1392483210143001453357818500537568220443822n_jpeg744fcdbcdbc4f5b147d46800faffe62b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4154190_foodprotectionbuhari_jpegc1990d1e353277144a6e91114e752e25

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by makiaveli(m): 8:36am On Oct 13, 2016
before where she for stand!?.. shey na her papa build d airport ni? this one no b change na abeg park well!

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by vislabraye(m): 8:37am On Oct 13, 2016
youngaz:
Kini big deal in dat?

The job she employed them to do.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by konfesor(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2016
This shouldn't make news. We have bigger challenges to face than wasting our time on self-glorification... When I hear she gave away her exorbitant salary, then I'll listen. For now, rubbish news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by kiddkash(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2016
President Buhari
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by godfrey01(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2016
why won't she que before, is she not a Nigerian like every other persons in that airport..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by PukkaBlog(m): 8:41am On Oct 13, 2016
okay
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by MattFreeman007(m): 8:49am On Oct 13, 2016
Why Won't She Be On The Que She Is Just A "Noise Maker" And She Is Making Noise Now, That She Que To Be Searched...#ChangeMustBeginWithOurPresident"MammanDaura"
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by gimbayaro(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2016
chie8:
As shared by Auwal.......

'Change Begins with Me. The Hon. Minister of Environment Amina J Mohammed is on the que for searching at Abuja airport'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/changebeginswithmeamina-mohammed-being.html?m=1

That is not amina buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by motobid(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Did she take off her shoe? Show us the pictures too. Always playing to the gallery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by ephi123(f): 8:56am On Oct 13, 2016
godfrey01:
why won't she que before, is she not a Nigerian like every other persons in that airport..

I wonder o. What is there to celebrate about this? Nonsense.
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by sunnyside16(m): 8:57am On Oct 13, 2016
oya stay on the queue for a while so we can snap you for the social media world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by JESSICA4U: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2016
Hmm..m, when has that become a big deal?

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2016
good one honourable minister....... Please what happened to the over-hyped Ogoniland clean-up...
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by fortunechy(m): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2016
mchteeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!!!!! so diz one follow for news
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by anonimi: 9:11am On Oct 13, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
good one honourable minister.......
Please what happened to the over-hyped Ogoniland clean-up...

Why are you asking about the clean up?
She don queue for airport na. S therefore the clean up has happened automatically.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by justmenoni: 9:18am On Oct 13, 2016
God bless u abi make she join que for ATM grin grin grin grin
muri4mig:
I wish she can also join que to buy 1 bag of expensive rice.
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by joystickextend1(m): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2016
Hmm alright
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 9:37am On Oct 13, 2016
What's the big deal here?
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by Getintouch2004(m): 9:57am On Oct 13, 2016
And our 2019 APC photo album is taking shape for real. ok ooo.
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by Akaujaa(m): 10:02am On Oct 13, 2016
One of the redundant ministers Buhari needs to throw away with immediate effect.
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by shade45(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2016
Abeg, who she don epp
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by 9JAgosurvive: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
So they had to come to airport with camera man to snap her?? Are these people not tired of feeding us with photographs??

shallat to that okpeke on white top & base ball cap, she gave them a very nice posture..

My Goodness, the comments here are unbelievable, the situation in the country and the apc, pdp hate, blame game and North south divid is turning even the most pious of folks into hate- nobody see anything good anymore. God help us all seriously.

Why are most folks like the poster above and some others here are so Synical and always have nothing good to say even when you don't have the facts. You may have a right to an opinion but at least, let that opinion be objective it's worth pondering about. Seriously NL is turning into a dumpster for all sorts of rubbish thoughts, ideas and comments. the

I was on this very same flight, Airpeace 5.40pm flight Abuja to Port Harcourt ., This madam (Amina) is the epitiom of modesty despite her current position.

She cleared security like everyone else , sat in same general waiting area not VIP, no aide or police woman carrying her hand bag, queued to start boarding , joined same airport bus to the tarmac and there was not one single camera man there, these are pictures taken by other passengers, cause in Nigeria when we see highly placed people doing the right thing, we are amazed since this is not common.

I won't name names but other ministers from same Rivers state, when they fly into that state, the airport at Omagwa see an usual crowd waiting to welcome him at the airport yet the arrival section for no VIP is still a leaving hell, yet no body takes picture of him and his crowd of supporters cause it's what's expected right?.

Now this lady does something commendable and you try to ridicule it, even if it's for showmanship don't you think this gives every Nigerian now evidence and an opportunity to hold other ministers accountable when then spend ministry money extravagantly. Am not pro APC or PDP, I don't get into that (bullshit) excuse my French, but just for one second Imagine if you can even fantom it.... Mrs Daziani, and Co did this during GEJ Era how far we would have gone changing the image of public office holder and politician living ostentatious life style. Even if you have the money, it take nothing from you to be modest (case in point Mark Zuckerberg, we all saw him on streets of Yaba looking like the average Joe )

Anyway there's always a first and if it take folks like the Minister Amina Mohammed toand some others showing the way that our political office holders must start living and acting modesty, then let's start from somewhere.

My motto is :If you respect yourself, you certainly respect other people no matter their's or your level in life.

When I see a folk who lack respect for people, I see someone who lacks respect for their ownself.
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by Bants(m): 10:13am On Oct 13, 2016
This is stupidity this is what is killing Nigerians so she is queuing to get on a plane is now news and moreover this is just for social media geerrrraaahhheeerrreee booshit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates Eid With Muslims In Anambra, Hands Gifts (pictures) / PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Continuous Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu And Dasuki: Did FG Flout Any Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.