Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) (37723 Views)

Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video) / Photos Of Shamsudeen Mohammed In Court, As He Is Sent Back To Prison / Mohammed Abubakar & His Entourage On A Queue At Airport In Abuja - photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by Carter4luv(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2016
leaave all dis apc people wit hypocritical actions wen dey get to her dey will jump her to search the nxt person. she is wasting her time on dat que.
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2016
what is the norm in western climes is now celebrated as a big thing in this part of the world.
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by dumie(f): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2016
That's the Change they promised Nigerians..."Standing in a queue"...Meanwhile time is going

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by Nickymezor(f): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2016
Long hissssssssssssssssssssss...Eye / Lip service tinz undecided ... Trash!
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by dikeigbo2(m): 10:43am On Oct 13, 2016
There is nothing special about this,for goodness sake its meant for humans to be searched @ the airports world wide,and its even more stupidtovbe the only one not searched...to start with ..which access gate did she took to come into the airport?... VIP gate abi....where they don't pay a kobo even with their large entourage,, the change could have start from the gate..that's by using public gate where she will pay......

#Change starts from the highways, the access gates,not queueing and taking pictures
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by eazyjakes(m): 11:05am On Oct 13, 2016
i dont get....is she not supposed to be checked?
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by jokymoon(m): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2016
sorry to say this but nigerians are something else...so normal routine evry1 shud follow is now sign of change..soon now u will hear i paid for my flight change begins with me or i washd my hands b4 eating. change begins with me..das crap..das not change.. dat shud b normal to evry1..aftall airport no b ur own
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
So they had to come to airport with camera man to snap her?? Are these people not tired of feeding us with photographs??

shallat to that okpeke on white top & base ball cap, she gave them a very nice posture..
u na badt guy oo grin
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by willibounce1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Before nko? She for disappear enter th plane na.
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by Boyooosa(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
O je bi... no be dem do the law?
Re: Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) by tomdon(m): 4:33am On Oct 14, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
So they had to come to airport with camera man to snap her?? Are these people not tired of feeding us with photographs??

shallat to that okpeke on white top & base ball cap, she gave them a very nice posture..

human being and their insatiable nature.
what's wrong with picture taking ??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian States With Least Domestic Debt / Jonathan Welcomes John Kerry To Nigeria (photos) / Akwa Ibom Celebrating Buhari Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.