Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Security Personnel Required In Qatar - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security Personnel Required In Qatar (1227 Views)

Safety/qaqc Personnel Required / Security Personnel Needed As Home Security / Experienced Personnel Required On Oil & Gas Projects In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Personnel Required In Qatar by neu2wealth(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
Security Guards (male & female) needed in Qatar.
Basic requirements:
O-level
5ft 5in in height
Drug and Disease free

No security experience required
Minimum pay N250k equivalent with accommodation.

If selected travel and visa arrangements made by the sponsor company.
Accommodation and transportation to/fro work provided

Medical testing and application processing N150k. (N50k on application for medical tests; N100k when your papers come through)

Check out form below:
https://forms.gle/hesiVy42SXUKDMs98

Or hit me up on my signature...
Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by starkids: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2019
Oga,don't come here and deceive people I beg.
Qatar placed a ban on Nigeria visa since you hear

4 Likes

Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by neu2wealth(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
starkids:
Oga,don't come here and deceive people I beg.
Qatar placed a ban on Nigeria visa since you hear

Thank you for your feedback.

Much as it is reported knowledge that one of the things Past Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki discussed in his visit to Qatar was the easing of the visa restrictions on Nigerians. These restrictions mostly affected those applying for visiting visas and is a ban that was applied because of polio scare but like everyone does to Nigeria it became a blanket ban.

However, the visa we tout is a sponsored work visa. It is sponsored by the company in Qatar and they provide the ticket, accommodation and bus transit to point of employment. You will be required to do a test here to make sure you meet the health requirements of their government.

Please refer to the article here to understand more about visas from Qatar:

https://www.currentschoolnews.com/articles/qatar-visa-from-nigeria/

It is important to do your research on any claims of employment or investment before taking the plunge and we want to help you make informed decisions.

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by actoor(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
neu2wealth:
Security Guards (male & female) needed in Qatar.
Basic requirements:
O-level
5ft 5in in height
Drug and Disease free

No security experience required
Minimum pay N250k equivalent with accommodation.

If selected travel and visa arrangements made by the sponsor company.
Accommodation and transportation to/fro work provided

Medical testing and application processing N150k. (N50k on application for medical tests; N100k when your papers come through)

Check out form below:
https://forms.gle/hesiVy42SXUKDMs98

Or hit me up on my signature...

Please kindly send me your mobile contact because, I have a client for you.
Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by serah88: 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
neu2wealth:

Thank you for your feedback.

Much as it is reported knowledge that one of the things Past Senate President Dr. Bukola Saraki discussed in his visit to Qatar was the easing of the visa restrictions on Nigerians. These restrictions mostly affected those applying for visiting visas and is a ban that was applied because of polio scare but like everyone does to Nigeria it became a blanket ban.

However, the visa we tout is a sponsored work visa. It is sponsored by the company in Qatar and they provide the ticket, accommodation and bus transit to point of employment. You will be required to do a test here to make sure you meet the health requirements of their government.

Please refer to the article here to understand more about visas from Qatar:

https://www.currentschoolnews.com/articles/qatar-visa-from-nigeria/

It is important to do your research on any claims of employment or investment before taking the plunge and we want to help you make informed decisions.

Thank You.
your contact, pls
Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by neu2wealth(m): 7:55am On Jul 30, 2019
For those who want my contact you can reach me on my signature, I will respond all mails and and DMs.

Alternatively you can send a mail to recruiter@yoekiventures.com
Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2019
please is this real??
Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 30, 2019
serah88:
your contact, pls
did you speak with him? is it real or scam?
Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by neu2wealth(m): 11:47am On Jul 30, 2019
Georgexx1:

did you speak with him? is it real or scam?

Why don't you call me yourself?

Make your own research, don't leave your destiny of fate to others!
Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by Goalnaldo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Could it be that my Qatar dream is about coming to pass? I dreamed of watching the world cup life in Qatar
Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2019
Goalnaldo:
Could it be that my Qatar dream is about coming to pass? I dreamed of watching the world cup life in Qatar

hello?? have you applied?? let's chat on WhatsApp.
Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by Soleye24(m): 1:47am On Jul 31, 2019
Have mailed u bro
Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by neu2wealth(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2019
actoor:

Please kindly send me your mobile contact because, I have a client for you.

For those asking for my contact, I don't think Nairaland policy allows for personal contacts but send a mail to recruiter@yoekiventures.com and make reference to Nairaland and I will respond with questions and contact details.

1 Like

Re: Security Personnel Required In Qatar by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
i just mail u bro

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Government To Absorb Peace Corps Officers / Administrative And Front Desk Officer Needed / Bitmain Every Day Income Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.