Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here (3914 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by bamasite(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2016
So you applied for the npower program right? And you choosed npower tech hardware as your area of specialization? Then we have something in common. What do we have in common? I also applied for the program and I also selected the npower tech hardware program. So we can easily say that we "ride in the same boat" or "we are wearing the sames shoe"

While the Npower program started its assessment tests from 20th day of September 2016, (assessessment test started with the npower teach program which was scheduled for 20th - 28th September 2016. Full assessment schedule can be downloaded here: DOWNLOAD COMPLETE NPOWER ASSESSEMNT TEST SCHEDULE HERE), the npower tech hardware assessment test actually started today 13th October, 2016 and will continue till tomorrow 14th October, 2016. The usual method is for participants to be sent an SMS notifying them of their test a day before the test. Because I have cnecked the full schedule before and knew that I was to write today, I started expecting the notification SMS to enter my phone since yesterday. For reasons unknown to me, the SMS did not come.

When I woke up around few minutes to 4am, I checked my phone to see if the notification SMS has been sent. I was shocked to discover that there was no SMS notification from Npower. I cross checked the full npower assessment test schedule again and confirmed that I was to write today indeed. Next thing Idid was to visit the npower website at www.npower.gov.ng and it was clearly indicated that the npower tech hardware assessment test was on as scheduled. Since I did not get the SMS notification, I wondered if it will allow me log in. To my pleasant surprise, I was quickly logged in at the first try. I clicked on the link for take assessment test and next, attempt test. The questions were presented to me and I quickly aanswered them. I noticed that unlike the other tests that had17 questions, this npower tech hardware assessment test was just 16 questions. I finished the test in about 3 minutes out of the 20 minutes alloted and went through the questions again to be surw that no witch made me click the wrong answer.
When I was satisfied, I took screenshots of the questions before submission.

NOTE: I POSTED MY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE BEFORE BUT THE MODS DELETED THEM.
If you want to see the questions I was asked and the answers I gave, check here:
http://successsecrets01..com.ng/2016/10/npower-tech-hardware-assessment-test.html
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by negga4al(m): 8:42am On Oct 13, 2016
I have successfully taken mine. Although, no sms was received prior to my logging in. I must also say that the questions are cheap, and not exclusive.

What will be the determinant of being successful for this program, however, will be a random pick or something. Everyone should pass the test, time allotted also was too much 20mins for about 12 or 10 real question...enough time to do other things (maybe poor network connection was put into consideration, maybe...)

I hope I get into the program eventually, and wish everyone good success.
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by bamasite(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2016
negga4al:
I have successfully taken mine. Although, no sms was received prior to my logging in. I must also say that the questions are cheap, and not exclusive.

What will be the determinant of being successful for this program, however, will be a random pick or something. Everyone should pass the test, time allotted also was too much 20mins for about 12 or 10 real question...enough time to do other things (maybe poor network connection was put into consideration, maybe...)

I hope I get into the program eventually, and wish everyone good success.

Wondering same here cos the questions are really cheap and unlike npower teach where they are targeting 500,000 people, npower tech is targeting only 25,000 people!!!
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by uzo4real(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Have been trying to login, and its saying invalid details.... What do i do?
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by bamasite(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2016
uzo4real:
Have been trying to login, and its saying invalid details.... What do i do?

Today is for people whose's surname starts from A-J while tomorrow is for people whose surname starts from K - Z. So check where your name falls.

You can download the full assessment test schedule from here:
http://successsecrets01..com.ng/2016/10/npower-tech-hardware-assessment-test.html

Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by uzo4real(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2016
bamasite:

Today is for people whose's surname starts from A-J while tomorrow is for people whose surname starts from K - Z. So check where your name falls.

You can download the full assessment test schedule from here:

Bro my surname starts with I...scheduled for today
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by bamasite(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2016
uzo4real:

Bro my surname starts with I...scheduled for today

Ensure you are using the correct mobile number which you used during registration. Also ensure that your surname is in SMALL LETTERS. you can also try the other names you have.
Good luck.

Full assessment test schedule can be downloaded here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7I379AkzhTcc1M2U2czQjVWekE
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by aylagos(m): 11:43am On Oct 13, 2016
I mistakenly applied for npower tech hardware instead of npower teach I don't know what to answer here now though tomorrow is my test day God help me oo

1 Like

Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by bamasite(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
aylagos:
I mistakenly applied for npower tech hardware instead of npower teach I don't know what to answer here now though tomorrow is my test day God help me oo

That mistake is over funny. grin cheesy grin grin grin
The two courses are completely unrelated. However, if your fear is the difficulty of the test, be rest assured that it is super simple. I don't know if there is any word that denotes easier than simple.
The second issue is that they are picking just 25,000 people for this category as against 500,000 for the other category so chances are slimmer.

You can check questions and their correct answers here: http://successsecrets01..com.ng/2016/10/npower-tech-hardware-assessment-test.html
Goodluck
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by moonprince(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Pls I missed my test. How do I go about this. Is there any chance? Pls I need response!
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by bamasite(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
moonprince:
Pls I missed my test. How do I go about this. Is there any chance? Pls I need response!

If you are scheduled for today, the platform will grant you access till 11:59pm today.
That is if your surname starts from A-J. K - Z will write tomorrow.
Goodluck
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by aylagos(m): 1:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
bamasite:

That mistake is over funny. grin cheesy grin grin grin
The two courses are completely unrelated. However, if your fear is the difficulty of the test, be rest assured that it is super simple. I don't know if there is any word that denotes easier than simple.
The second issue is that they are picking just 25,000 people for this category as against 500,000 for the other category so chances are slimmer.

You can check questions and their correct answers here: http://successsecrets01..com.ng/2016/10/npower-tech-hardware-assessment-test.html
Goodluck
seriously do u think I can cope during the training ?
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by bamasite(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
aylagos:
seriously do u think I can cope during the training ?
Why not. What is there?
Just pray to be shortlisted. That's all.( in the voice of my Oga at the top cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy)
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by abdulhadi101(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
i have successful taken my test..may God see us through
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by bamasite(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
abdulhadi101:
i have successful taken my test..may God see us through
Amen bro.
How many of my questions did they repeat? grin grin grin
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by abdulhadi101(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
bamasite:

Amen bro.
How many of my questions did they repeat? grin grin grin
like 3questions were repeated
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by ashero1088: 8:14am On Oct 15, 2016
I am suppose to take my test on 13th, I tried logging in through out the day, even the next day(14th) all to no avail.
i tried every possible way. what could have been the problem?
is there still any chance of taking the test?
Re: Npower Hardware Tech Assessment Test Starts Today: Let's Meet Here by uzo4real(m): 10:43am On Oct 15, 2016
ashero1088:
I am suppose to take my test on 13th, I tried logging in through out the day, even the next day(14th) all to no avail.
i tried every possible way. what could have been the problem?
is there still any chance of taking the test?

Login to this Facebook page and complain ur N-Power problem:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=177188586021292&id=134422306964587&fs=5

Had the same issue

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graduates Job Applications At Julius Berger Nigeria Plc(numerous Positions) / Nairalander who received an award for his creativity during NYSC. (see pics) / Youwin Connect Online Learning Portal Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.