Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,747 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You (659 Views)

The Bible Disguised As The Quran To See How People React. / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. / A Call To Anguish - David Wilkerson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by Abuzola(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2009
Manmustwac food why is the Quran an anguish for you, why can't i reply using the Quran verse as my response instead you delete it, read the post prior to it and stop deleting my post without any justification, instead of lying of spamming

'and verily, this Quran is an anguish for the disbelievers' Quran 69:50

'The hypocrite (like manmustwac) fear least a surah (chapter of the Quran) should be revealed about them, showing them what is in their hearts, say,'mock ! Certainly Allah will bring light to all that you fear' Quran 9:64

i fear nobody, you can go to hell with ur shit

'O you who believe ! Take care of yourselves . If you follow the right guidance no hurt can come to you from those who are in err. The return of you all is to God then He will inform you about all that which you do' Quran 5:105

'whoever takes Allah, His messenger and those who belheved, as protectors, then the party of Allah will be the victorious' Quran 5:56

'if Allah help you none can overcome you and if He forsakes you who is there after Him that can Help you ? And in Allah alone let believers put their trust' Quran 3:160
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
@Manmustwac

If this is true and I do not believe that Abuzola is so contrived as to lie about this, then you must show evidence that his posts run contrary to NL rules, while I am personally averse to structures that bridle the freedom of speech, i am not in agreement that we should be assaulted with offending posts no matter how tolerable.

Please provide evidence that Abuzola's posts are offensive.

Be reminded that as a moderator on NL you owe it to yourself and the general NL community to be non-biased and objective (going to be difficult if you are already set in your religious ways)
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by manmustwac(m): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2009
@Abuzola
What has you posting quran 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 in christian E fellowship got to do with christianity? I do read what you post before i delete it and quran 4. 5. 6. 7 and 8 has got nothing to do with the topics you post them in. Your just trying to impose your views on religion on other people. Its called spamming and other nairaland members have also complained about u doing it.
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2009
manmustwac:

@Abuzola
What has you posting quran 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 in christian E fellowship got to do with christianity? I do read what you post before i delete it and quran 4. 5. 6. 7 and 8 has got nothing to do with the topics you post them in. Your just trying to impose your views on religion on other people. Its called spamming and other nairaland members have also complained about u doing it.

Fair enough, @Abuzola, you obviously did not remember the passage in the Holy Quran that suggests invitation before force in preaching Islam, but that is not my forte is it wink, carry on (obviously in context-free sections of NL)
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by DeepSight(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2009
The Mod is within his rights. This fellow posts irrelevant quoranic verses in every thread. That's spamming.
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by Abuzola(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2009
@manmustwac food, did you hear yourself well ? How can i force my belief on christian, does that make sense to you. I only post Quranic verse as my own tool, hate it or like it you won't stop me from quoting the Quran. What Miserable atheist
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by manmustwac(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2009
@Abuzola
what do u mean by food? Is that your spelling of fool? If u keep posting posts that have has nothing to do with the topic that u post them in then i'll delete it.
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by Abuzola(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2009
Manmustwac food why should you delete my post for ur selfish atheism doctrine, huh ? The christian especially nezan and focus don't spare any of our thread so have a safe journey in deleting because i won't stop till the christian stop. What a brat atheist
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by manmustwac(m): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
@Abuzola
So u mean manmustwack food  grin grin Sorry i didn't get it. Moan as much as u like, even if u did a poll about me deleting your quranic posts. I guarrantee you you'll lose  smiley Try it and see. smiley
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by Abuzola(m): 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2009
Lets be civic: which one do you prefer, I should be opening threads deem as blaspheme or i should be posting comments christian deem as blaspheme or instead i should quote the Quran as my response to whatever issue i have.
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by BADLEE: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2009
Haba who deleted the previous post i made , where i said manmustfuk woman ooooooooo
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2009
this OP no get job?

abi is this his job.

everyday na so so crying over religion.
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by manmustwac(m): 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2009
Abuzola:

Lets be civic: which one do you prefer, I should be opening threads deem as blaspheme or i should be posting comments christian deem as blaspheme or instead i should quote the Quran as my response to whatever issue i have.
none of the above. Try again.
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by Abuzola(m): 11:27pm On Oct 20, 2009
@manmustwac bread, you are not serious o, what do you expect me to do ? Sit down and be crying watching the christian antagonising Islam ? No no no no. You have to choose.

Tpia you re looking for my trouble o,
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by manmustwac(m): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2009
Abuzola:

I should be opening threads deem as blaspheme
I could end up locking the thread if i find it offensive.

Abuzola:

i should be posting comments christian deem as blaspheme
I could end up deleting them if they are offensive or off topic

Abuzola:

i should quote the Quran as my response to whatever issue i have.
Your quranic quotes have nothing to do with the topic, its spamming.
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by Abuzola(m): 12:00am On Oct 21, 2009
How come you never utter a word on the christian fanatics, huh ?

So what would you suggest i do
Re: Manmustwac Food Why Is The Quran An Anguish For You by Abuzola(m): 12:04am On Oct 21, 2009
As for the Quran it is not off topic, is it a crime to post verse of the Quran as reply ? See me see this bready man o

(1) (Reply)

An Angel / Police Discover Shrine In Pastor’s House / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.