Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris (658 Views)

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / NIGHT OF BLISS with Pastor Chris at the O2 Arena. Were You There? / Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris by aabangs(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2010
THE BIG ONE IS HERE, its a great opportunity as pastor CHRIs OYAKHILOME  ushers us into that                    divine   presence of GOd where you

experience Heaven on earth:

THE WORSHIP,THE FELLOWSHIP,THE ANIONTING OF GOD'S PRESENCE
                                         MIRACLES AND HEALING.

start your year right with the man of God, as he gives us diffinate instruction for the year.
    what is your expectation for 2010? come prepared to recive

music artist on the roll: jahdiel,EBEN,ADA,ISIAh FRAnk EdWarda, Tsharp
                                   and our one and only  SINACH
       loveworld dance academy will be on ground to give a ground breaking performance

VENUE: LOVEWORLD CONVOCATION ARENA CARPARK,OFF BILLINGS WAY OREGUN
date:  JANUARY 29,2010

TIME 10PM TILL DOWN

FOR SEAT RESERVATION CALL NOW 08060937428.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris by aabangs(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2010
hi guys preparation for this epoch making event is in top gear,
what are your challenges? allow him to fix it, i cant wait wowwwww
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris by Annunaki(m): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2010
I was watching pastor chris on tv yesterday, as usual he was begging for tithes, first fruits and seed sowing. grin
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris by Joagbaje(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2010
Annunaki:

I was watching pastor chris on tv yesterday, as usual he was begging for tithes, first fruits and seed sowing. grin

He has never begged,
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris by Annunaki(m): 12:13pm On Jan 22, 2010
Sorry I meant he was soliciting for it through twisted scripture and playing on the deluded intelligence of his hypnotized muguns.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris by aletheia(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2010
aabangs:

THE BIG ONE IS HERE, its a great opportunity as pastor CHRIs OYAKHILOME  ushers us into that divine presence of GOd where you experience Heaven on earth:

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus

Joh 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Oyakhilome has now be come your Jesus, abi? Keep worshiping a man and see where it gets you.
Re: Night Of Bliss With Pastor Chris by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 23, 2010
Sorry dear, no bliss for me with a man who has more chemicals on his hair than me. I will pass

(1) (Reply)

Update : Possibly 500 Dead So Far In Fresh Jos Violence / Prophecy: God Never Wanted Yaradua As President / The Riddle Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.