Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? (447 Views)

Which Candidate Do You Think Can Give Buhari/osinbajo A Fight In 2019? / Happy Independent: What Are We Doing In Our Own Way To Make Nigeria Better.? / Buhari Is Determined To Make Nigeria Better – Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2016
I want to get as many opinion as possible cause it might go a long way to pave a path for our leaders on what to do.. What can make Nigeria better? What do you think is the cause of this economy downgrade and how can it be resolved?
Re: What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? by rawpadgin(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2016
I have said it before
kill all our corrupt politicians, both past and present
don't export oil for the next five years
focus on other resources
Re: What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? by rawpadgin(m): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2016
I have said it before
focus on other resources
Re: What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? by Newbeginnings(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2016
I can...

and it is so simple... all I need is people who are ready to think differently
Re: What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? by gidgiddy: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2016
HenryDion:
I want to get as many opinion as possible cause it might go a long way to pave a path for our leaders on what to do.. What can make Nigeria better? What do you think is the cause of this economy downgrade and how can it be resolved?

Nothing can make Nigeria better, it is a nation of incompatible people.
Re: What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? by Justiceleague1: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2016
gidgiddy:

Nothing can make Nigeria better, it is a nation of incompatible people.

correct...only disintegration way out.. Regionalism/resource control/true federalism/sovereign national conference or disintegration..
Re: What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? by izombie(m): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2016
Nigeria is too divided for anything to work anymore. The only solution is disintegration.
Re: What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2016
rawpadgin:
I have said it before
focus on other resources
Lol.. isn't that extreme?
Re: What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? by rawpadgin(m): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2016
HenryDion:

Lol.. isn't that extreme?
Yea, it is
but wouldn't u go to the extreme to save ur generation unborn?
Re: What Do You Think Can Make Nigeria Better? by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2016
rawpadgin:
Yea, it is

but wouldn't u go to the extreme to save ur generation unborn?

The main issue is the youths, they are not even aspiring to be there.. They prefer running around for campaign and getting little cash from it than being among the candidates....

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Remains True To The APC Vision And The Nigerian Project / The Vestiges Of Kaduna Mafia Must Not Kill Aisha Buhari / Illegal Oil Export: Judge's Absence Stalls Fg's $406m Suit Against Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.