Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink (2827 Views)

University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / FUTA Student Breaks Record With CGPA: 5.00/5.00 (100%- Distinction) At Masters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by Ksslib(m): 9:53am On Oct 13, 2016
ksslib: www.nairaland.com/attachments/4350245_images26_jpgc2728bc6956631e41e200aa264020cb9

EDO STATE-- A FInal year student of the University of Benin, Edo state, has broken a 1000year old generational biro curse placed on his ancestors by a witch legend simply identified as Iyanga. The embittered witch, legend has it, placed a curse on one of his ancestors some 1000years ago that: none of his generations to come will ever experience the joy of finishing a complete pen from scratch to finish. The curse, we gathered, was as a result of the said ancestor refusing to lend her a pen inside the examination hall despite having two extras.

" Omg! Am I dreaming?... words can't express how i feel right now" an emotional Julius Imoudu--a final year student of Mechanical engineering-- told reporters. " Right from primary to Secondary school, coupled with all my 4years in the University, i always saw myself as a failure, incompetent of using one biro till the ink finishes".

He continued, " I was in the examination hall writing my final paper when i noticed my biro refusing to ink my paper. I tried ramming it with full force on my answer booklet in a bid to initiate an ink ejaculation, but all efforts proved futile. It was when i looked at my biro and noticed the empty ink tank that I realised what had just happened" said the soon to be graduate, tears freely running down his cheeks.

But in what many are now calling a cruel twist of fate, it was gathered that pandemonium and chaos broke-out when a classmate of Julius' approached the excited achiever and politely informed him that the said Biro, was infact, his- not Julius'.

"Immediately he heard those words, his face contorted like an evil mask. Just picture Lord Voldermort's face at the slight mention of the name-- harry potter", whispered a middle aged cleaner who pleaded anonymity.

The classmate, who simply wanted to be Identified as TJ explained that Julius borrowed the biro two days ago when he(Julius) lost his like he always does. And was both surprised and confused why his classmate would refuse to return it back and claim it was his.

"All efforts to drag ownership of the biro by Mr Julius was cut short prematurely by TJ, who, to the disbelief of us all, loudly recited the biro's serial number off heart" said Mr Olagbeji, the HOD of the department.

A woman who sold soft drinks at the faculty entrance confirmed that at that point, a visibly destabilised Julius could be heard muttering some incoherent gibberish nobody could make sense of, and within the twinkle of an eye, tore his clothes to shreds and made a mad dash for the school's Main gate, not minding his dangling balls and bare butt, screaming "Iam iam failure... Iam a failure" as he contined tearing and chewing his original documents in reckless abandon.

source http://www.klibpaper.com/2016/10/uniben-final-year-student-breaks-down-in-tears-after-finishing-biro-ink.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by Ay04z(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2016
wat re you saying?
Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by ashewoboy(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmmmm. This dude is a very good writer. See as i dey read am like say na better storycheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by princemi(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Reverse literal comedy abi? nice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by babyfaceafrica: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2016
rabbish
Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by Opistorincos(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Iranu
Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by harosho07(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
Op you try. Good story
Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by TreasuredLeidy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
lol. funny story. who is gonna biliv dis poo?

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by ajasbaba(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
just look at the nonsense you posted.

you can write sha,

am sure you go dey useful for nollywood

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by Ksslib(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2016
princemi:
Reverse literal comedy abi? nice
Yeah kinda. It's a satirical form of writing.

1 Like

Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by Haywhymido(m): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bullsh!t
Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by ibukunoluwat(f): 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
lol......really nice story, I kind of believed it from the beginning until I got to the end........
Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by CivilzedTyger(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Op you need help cheesy
Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by idu1(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yoruba people go say 'Rada Rada'.
Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by DesChyko: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
You cannot fault this creativity grin

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by princemi(m): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ksslib:
Yeah kinda. It's a satirical form of writing.
nice, very... it's a shame people on here don't appreciate this

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by Ksslib(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
princemi:

nice, very... it's a shame people on here don't appreciate this
Thanks. The hostile reaction was expected. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by THUNDAR(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
[size=25pt]I stop reading when I see that 1000years ago! I be like: Oboy which time them invent Biro na!!! Edo state? 1000years? ancestors?? haba Bros! [/size]
Re: Final Year Student Breaks Down In Tears After Successfully Finishing Biro Ink by Gofwane(m): 10:46pm On Oct 14, 2016
grin ...kslib, one of my favourite op on nairaland. Dude always making nonsense turn to sense. Just like lil wayne cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Delta State Poly Student Got Everyone Confused With Her Use Of English / 20 DEATHS SO UNUSUAL, No. 2 Is So Hilarious / JAMB Registration Statistics 2019/2020, See People That Applied For Your Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.