Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,650 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Gabon On My Mind; Tell Me What You Know About The Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gabon On My Mind; Tell Me What You Know About The Country (5801 Views)

522 West Africans Repatriated From Gabon Over Illegal Travel Papers / Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) / Pictures Of Gabon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Gabon On My Mind; Tell Me What You Know About The Country by Mystery11(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2009
I am planning to take my wife to Gabon from Nigeria to see the brother. Dont even know where to start.

Can the people in the country or someone that has visited the country, tell me more about the visa, Air fare,accomodation, security . Can I also get how much it would cost me to embark on the journey.

Please, a prompt response will save a lot esp my wife's happiness.
Re: Gabon On My Mind; Tell Me What You Know About The Country by blackspade(m): 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2009
How lucky the two of you are, hope you enjoy your trip and take lots of pictures! smiley
Re: Gabon On My Mind; Tell Me What You Know About The Country by Mystery11(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2009
Thanks for that pics but I still want to know the possibilities of coping with french language being the only language there. I want to know about the visa, budget, air fare etc

More response plss
Re: Gabon On My Mind; Tell Me What You Know About The Country by walesbanks(m): 4:32pm On Oct 22, 2009
Gabon is a very good place to visit. The economy is very stable. Have you ever seen a gabonese in Nigeria or outside their country suffering before? You cant find them like that. They have a good government and that is the reason why you dont see them going out of their country. They work within their country.

To go there, you need to apply for a tourist visa at the nearest gabonese consulate. Hotel cost an average of 10dollars per night. you will book it yourself.
Re: Gabon On My Mind; Tell Me What You Know About The Country by OAM4J: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2009
@blackspade
Thanks for those Pictures. i didnt know Gabon is that beautiful.

@Walesbank
State your advice here and stop asking people to come and meet you. If what you want to give is more than advice, let us know.
Re: Gabon On My Mind; Tell Me What You Know About The Country by mcjunior007: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2013
please can anyone assist me with the Gabonese visa requirements and procedures and how easy to go about it.
Thanks
Re: Gabon On My Mind; Tell Me What You Know About The Country by uyigue1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
pls can any one tell me how to get their visa,ticket and bta plss urgently

(1)

Nigeria's Revenue From Train Services Increased By 199% To ₦6.1bn In One Year / “Issue Nigerian Visas Within 48 Hours” – FG To Foreign Missions / Who Can Guess This Location In Southeast Nigeria?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.