Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Pictures Of Gabon! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of Gabon! (13834 Views)

522 West Africans Repatriated From Gabon Over Illegal Travel Papers / Gabon On My Mind; Tell Me What You Know About The Country / Has Anyone Been To Gabon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
smiley very beautiful small country. .the country with the highest human development index(HDI) in Africa

Libreville the capital of Gabon

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2012
known to have one of the best Eco-tourism in Africa

Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by slimchi2k2(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila how do u used to get this pix
pls sorry to ask, are u a student or working class
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila: known to have one of the best Eco-tourism in Africa
disagree
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nayah:
disagree

i said "one of the" not the best wink
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2012

Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2012

[img]http://www.theotherafrica.eu/photos/African%20light/Boulevard%20Omar%20Bongo,%20Libreville,%20Gabon.jpg[/img]
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

i said "one of the" not the best wink
Now I concur, cause DRC and Cameroon as one of the best too wink
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nayah:
Now I concur, cause DRC and Cameroon as one of the best too wink

DRC is a crap country tongue

no time to take care of their rainforest

they even butcher and eat the gorilla's shocked
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

DRC is a crap country tongue

no time to take care of their rainforest

they even butcher and eat the gorilla's shocked
loool a bit too harsh you should do the same thing for DRC then you'll see...do same thing on travel section than you done for beauties....you'll be surprised
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Afam4eva(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2012
Libreville is really beautiful. E be like say na only Nigerian cities no fine.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva: Libreville is really beautiful. E be like say na only Nigerian cities no fine.
looooool
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 7:15pm On Oct 18, 2012
some parts of Lagos r truely awesome
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Afam4eva(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila: some parts of Lagos r truely awesome
You mean awful. lagos is a dump site and it doesn't appeal to any right thinking person. We need to start planning and maintaining our cities.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva:
You mean awful. lagos is a dump site and it doesn't appeal to any right thinking person. We need to start planning and maintaining our cities.

i went 2 VI, Lekki, ikeja

it was so beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Afam4eva(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

i went 2 VI, Lekki, ikeja

it was so beautiful
Odiegwu! If you call these places beautiful then America is heaven.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva:
Afam4eva wants to seperate from Nigeria, I know my brother he has always said he prefers coming to the neighbour Cameroon, and you're welcone dear kiss
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Afam4eva(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nayah:
Afam4eva wants to seperate from Nigeria, I know my brother he has always said he prefers coming to the neighbour Cameroon, and you're welcone dear kiss
It's really not about seperating fron Nigeria. I just think we as Nigerians don't take basic things seriously. I was wowed the day i saw pics of Lunda, the capital of Angola and in the myopic and ignorant Nigeria, they see most Sub-Saharan African countries except south-africa as some kind of poverty ravaged land.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva:

what of ABJ
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva:
It's really not about seperating fron Nigeria. I just think we as Nigerians don't take basic things seriously. I was wowed the day i saw pics of Lunda, the capital of Angola and in the myopic and ignorant Nigeria, they see most Sub-Saharan African countries except south-africa as some kind of poverty ravaged land.

the only city in Cameroon is yaounde which is no where near Abuja

and douala looks like a refuse dump
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 7:27pm On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva:
In that sense I agree, some countries like Nigeria or even Ivory Coast are used to be called as "Giants" of West Africa for example without watching the upcoming Ghana which is one of the best West African country for the moment.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Afam4eva(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

what of ABJ
ABJ is a better planned and managed city but it has no character. There's something about other cities of the world that trips me.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Afam4eva(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nayah:
In that sense I agree, some countries like Nigeria or even Ivory Coast are used to be called as "Giants" of West Africa for example without watching the upcoming Ghana which is one of the best West African country for the moment.
In as much as, economy wise, Nigeria is bigger than these countries, but NIgerian cities are not liveable. If not foor the fact that most Nigerians are pursuing mkoney, they'd rather move to cities like Accra or Luanda. At worse, they'll move to Calabar or Enugu.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

the only city in Cameroon is yaounde which is no where near Abuja

and douala looks like a refuse dump
The problem with you Onila is that you're full of certitudes, and full of clichés...have you ever been there before talking like that, if yes do you know Bamenda, Maroua, Garoua or Buéa? Try to be relevant with objective arguments rather than doing what AFAM4EVA has noticed: Thinking that everything is about Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva:
ABJ is a better planned and managed city but it has no character. There's something about other cities of the world that trips me.

ABJ is a new city
still developing
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Afam4eva(m): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

ABJ is a new city
still developing

Every city in the world is developing and Abuja is no exception. Abuja just doesn't have a culture or an idiosyncratic signature that many other cities in the world have.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 7:32pm On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva:
In as much as, economy wise, Nigeria is bigger than these countries, but NIgerian cities are not liveable. If not foor the fact that most Nigerians are pursuing mkoney, they'd rather move to cities like Accra or Luanda. At worse, they'll move to Calabar or Enugu.
Agree, Luanda is such a beautiful place...tell Onila wink
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2012
Nayah:
The problem with you Onila is that you're full of certitudes, and full of clichés...have you ever been there before talking like that, if yes do you know Bamenda, Maroua, Garoua or Buéa? Try to be relevant with objective arguments rather than doing what AFAM4EVA has noticed: Thinking that everything is about Nigeria.

bamenda,beau shocked

Douala is a large dump village(baby lagos) tongue and KUMBA, LIMA and Buea are all clans. grin very dead places cant even match up to calabar. .
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 7:36pm On Oct 18, 2012
accra aint that developed either. .been there before

its just very peaceful, quiet, warm n beautiful

Abidjan is the most developed city in WEST Africa

dont know if its still beautiful as it was due to their senseless wars
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila:

bamenda,beau shocked

Douala is a large dump village(baby lagos) tongue and KUMBA, LIMA and Buea are all clans. grin very dead places cant even match up to calabar. .
Onila answer to my question, have you ever been to Cameroon or you're just teaching yourself on Google? is yes then I do understand many mistakes coming from you wink
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by Nayah(f): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
onila: accra aint that developed either. .been there before

its just very peaceful, quiet, warm n beautiful

Abidjan is the most developed city in WEST Africa

dont know if its still beautiful as it was due to their senseless wars
And that's your problem, your arguments are either not updated or incomplet, and because you have a superficial way ton analyse things. I've been to Ivory Coast last year and Accra sorry to say it it's far better....even though I love Abidjan, I'm objective. And I agree Luanda is magical , as for Central African regions many have mack of infrastructures but they have one of the best landscapes in Africa due to their geographical position. To conclude, I would say, a developped country is NOT only capitals, but it's about far regions and their infrastructures, potable water and sorry but the majority in Africa is NOT developped so be careful when you choose your words.
Re: Pictures Of Gabon! by onila(f): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2012
afam4eva:

luanda is the probably the only city in Angola
all the money is put in there

"Dont be decieved.
Corruption is rife, the gap between rich and poor is ever widening, the prices of common necessities such as housing is inaffordable to the common man and there is widespread discrimination and virulent hatred against the Bakongo people.

Not to mention the whitewashing of African culture over there and the subjugation of the native Africans by light-skinned mulattos. You cannot get into some clubs unless you are a mulatto. I witnessed this first hand.

Angola is just treading the same path toward distruction as Nigeria. All these pics you are seeing are just dividends of bountiful oil money, similar to the Abuja we have in Naija. Angola is basically run by cronies from Sao Tome."

Angola is sitting on a powderkeg, that much is evident by the hostility of the lower class toward the ruling elite.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Die, 2 Missing In Lagos Boat Mishap / Safe Ways To Find Directions To Any Location / FG To Certify Airlines Before Flights Resume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.