Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Scam Alert: See What Happened To My Credit After Calling This Number. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scam Alert: See What Happened To My Credit After Calling This Number. (862 Views)

What Is The Strangest Thing That Has Ever Happened To You? / Scam Alert!!! Hushpuppi, Mompha And Bnaira Got Caught / American Woman Fired After Calling Michelle Obama Apes In Heels (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert: See What Happened To My Credit After Calling This Number. by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2016
I received a call from ‭this number +224722450538‬ the caller immediately hang up the line, I was curious to know who is trying to reach me with an international number so I quickly checked my credit (I do this before making international calls) and called the number but to my greatest surprise only after 46seconds of call my credit balance is N175 short...this is not even up to a minute. Who is responsible for this? The number I called or my network provider?

Someone should please help investigate this.

Thank you.

NB: I use GLO
Re: Scam Alert: See What Happened To My Credit After Calling This Number. by fijiano202(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2016
THE network... etisalat is far worse... 300 naira to receive,150 to call
Re: Scam Alert: See What Happened To My Credit After Calling This Number. by xendra: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2016
yea, that number is a scam, they flash you and once you call back it starts gulping your credit
Re: Scam Alert: See What Happened To My Credit After Calling This Number. by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
xendra:
yea, that number is a scam, they flash you and once you call back it starts gulping your credit

This forum is meant to inform and educate people, I wonder why this is not on front-page. Were is lalasticlala, seun and other mods?...if na snake story now na front-page direct.

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert: See What Happened To My Credit After Calling This Number. by bleble24: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Thank God I didn't call back.

(1) (Reply)

Spider Man Mask. / Good Or Bad? See How This Woman Is Bre*stfeeding Her Baby / My First Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.