Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

How Can I Recover Data From My Water Damaged Samsung Phone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Recover Data From My Water Damaged Samsung Phone (1707 Views)

How To Recover Data On Mac's Operating System / How To Recover Data From Samsung S5 With Broken Screen / We Recover Data From Faulty And Formatted Data Storage Devices In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover Data From My Water Damaged Samsung Phone by lineary: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2016
"I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge. I accidentally went swimming and forgot the phone was in my pocket. It was in the water for a few minutes. The SIM card, SD card, and battery, all worked 100% perfectly but the phone was completely waterlogged, so I dried it off and put it in rice for a week. So now the phone turns on and has sound, but the screen is completely blank and not working at all. I don't care about the phone. I just want to be able to get all my contacts, WhatsApp chat history, pictures, videos, etc. that are stored on the phone's internal storage, not the SD card, what can I recover data from water damaged Samsung phone without backup? Please Help."

If your Samsung phone dropped into water, I'm really sorry about that. But please don't worry, first of all, you need to do your best to dry out your phone. If you can not turn on your phone, you can try to recover data from your Samsung Galaxy phone with Samsung Data Recovery. It can scan your Samsung phone and find the data on your phone easily. You can recover messages, contacts, photos, videos, audio, WhatsApp messages, app data, document files and more from your phone and SD card by using this tool.

Steps to Recover Data from Water Damaged Samsung Without Backup

Step 1. Run Damaged Samsung Recovery on Your Computer
Step 2. Choose the Fault Type of Device
Step 3. Enter Download Mode on Your Water Damaged Samsung Device
Step 4. Analyze and Scan Your Device
Step 5. Preview and Recover the Data from Water Damaged Samsung

Related Tutorial: Recover Data from Samsung with Broken Screen

Read the detail video guide here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6bOgiUf2og
Re: How Can I Recover Data From My Water Damaged Samsung Phone by abyep24: 11:27am On Oct 13, 2016
You can try Broken Samsung Recovery or Samsung Recovery for Mac tool to recover the lost data including photos, text messages, contacts, videos, audio and other major data directly from Dead/Broken/Damaged Samsung phone completely.Most models of Samsung phones are support to restore data with Samsung Broken Data Recovery. Not just the Galaxy S7/S6/S5,Note 7/5/4, A9/A8/A7, C9/C7/C5, J7/J5/J3/J2, etc.

More Details:

Recover Lost Data from Water Damaged Samsung

Recover data from Samsung with cracked screen
Re: How Can I Recover Data From My Water Damaged Samsung Phone by kongeem(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2016
FonePaw Android Data Recovery is a tailor-made app that helps you recover lost data from water damaged Android phone. It can restore photos, videos, contacts, messages, call history, calendar, reminder, and whatsapp messages from Android devices for Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5/S4, A7/A8/A9, Note 6, Note 5, Note 4, Note 3, etc. It also supports other Android phones for HTC, LG, Sony, ZTE, etc. This software allows you retrieve deleted or lost files due to restoring the factory settings, water damaged Samsung Galaxy, dead Samsung, virus attacked, dropped broken Samsung, formatting, rooting, flashing ROM, or Samsung system crash, etc. You can also use this powerful FonePaw Android Data Recovery program to recover data from Samsung SD card, if the SD card inside of your Samsung devices is not broken.

Here is a tutorial about how to recover data from water damage Samsung phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW-mGhPRxJE&index=6&list=PLAVd4XWWuRNj0FNuLofBPVWSChQhHjnuZ
Re: How Can I Recover Data From My Water Damaged Samsung Phone by movlkser: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Android Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery tool that allows you one click to recover lost and deleted files including contacts, photos, SMS, whatsapp messages and more from any Samsung Galaxy phone. So, you can easily recover data from water damaged Samsung by using this tool.

Read more:

Unlock Samsung with broken screen

Recover data from Samsung with broken screen
Re: How Can I Recover Data From My Water Damaged Samsung Phone by henri2398: 9:10am On May 26, 2017
In order to recover data from water damaged Samsung phones or from any other phones, you have to follow these steps:

• Open the back cover of your phone and immediately remove battery, SIM card, memory card out of the phone.
• Now remove the water from inside of the phone. You can take help of cotton ball or cotton cloth to do so.
• After this place the phone in sunlight and leave until it gets completely dry.
• Once, it gets completely dry, re-insert the battery and Switch it ON.

Hope your phone gets Switched ON and then you can easily access the files stored within it.

Source: Easy Tips To Recover Data From Water Logged Android Phone

(1) (Reply)

Sap Ides Installation, Materials And Instructor-led Training / Einstein's Theories Of Relativity / How To Recover Deleted Videos From Android Internal Memory Without Backup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.