Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

How To Recover Data From Samsung S5 With Broken Screen - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Recover Data From Samsung S5 With Broken Screen (770 Views)

How To Recover Data On Mac's Operating System / We Recover Data From Faulty And Formatted Data Storage Devices In Lagos / How Can I Recover Data From My Water Damaged Samsung Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Data From Samsung S5 With Broken Screen by tuopian: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2016
"How can I get back my data from my Samsung Galaxy S5 which with a cracked screen? I don't get any backup before, and I want to resell the phone to my classmate, please help!!!"

How to recover data from broken Samsung S5? As the matter of fact, what you need is just the Samsung Data Extraction. With it help, you can easily extract your data from Samsung that with broken/cracked/damaged/dead screen with one click. What's more, with the helps of this tool, you can also restore any lost data including contacts, SMS, photos, vidoes, whatsApp messages and more from any Samsung Galaxy devices.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsVRjV7sZK4

Read more:

Unlock Samsung S5 with Broken Screen

Fix Samsung S5 Sudden Death
Re: How To Recover Data From Samsung S5 With Broken Screen by Tjkkelt: 6:43am On Apr 25, 2017
Samsung Data Recovery can restore deleted photos, video, music,contacts,messages and document from Samsung phone, no matter they are lost because of factory resetting, accidentally deleting, flashing ROM, rooting, etc... It can read and recover Android data with 100% safety and quality.
How to restore lost files from Samsung
Re: How To Recover Data From Samsung S5 With Broken Screen by arajima: 10:18am On Jun 07, 2018
To recover data from Samsung S5 with broken screen, you can ask help from Broken Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery Software. With its help, you can easily access data on Samsung S5 with broken screen and export them out.

(1) (Reply)

Stop Buying Petrol Convert Ur Gen To Lpg Generator-08166866515 / Unlock Spectranet Modem / Huge Crocodile Kill 19-year-old Football Player During Training (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.