Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) (49501 Views)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by ceejay4real(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Omega Power Ministries, where?
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by erico2k2(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
dainformant:
A woman is full of happiness of appreciation after she was gifted the latest Lincoln navigator jeep by the Omega Power Ministries. According to a report, the poor widow sold the expensive jeep and used the money to start business.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-latest-lincoln-navigator-jeep-poor.html
latest Navigator tongue??
Realyyy
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by nonhuman(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
I was in the church that day he gave her the jeep he came with and ask her to sell it and make use of the money
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by RayRed16: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
MARKone:
I dint know what"s with these new generation churches with car gifts. Open business for the woman and stock her shop or whatever with goods, if you are so so generous, include scholarship for her children. How she wan come maintain the Lincoln Nav, in her current state, madam sell off the thing jare.

Bros be patient and read the whole text. Read the part that says she sold the car to start up a biz.
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by Amberon11: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
Foolish people always hating. What reasonable thing have you done for someone in your life?
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by RayRed16: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
tonio2wo:

You definitely would not know.
I dont need to announce to d whole world that I gave the poorest beggar in my community. I give because am moved to give not because I want the whole world to praise me for giving.

If a pastor gives in secret and u don't know about it, you'd say he doesn't help the poor. If the pastor gives and ppl get to know about it, you'd say he's showing off, that he should hv done it in secret. What a generation!!

1 Like

Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by Amberon11: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
I was in the church last Sunday and he also spoke of a woman who received a hummer jeep from him.
nonhuman:
I was in the church that day he gave her the jeep he came with and ask her to sell it and make use of the money
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by Amberon11: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Port Harcourt sir.
ceejay4real:
Omega Power Ministries, where?
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by RayRed16: 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
DjAduba:
Why Pastors now a days giving out Luxury cars to widows instead of giving them cash or start up a small or micro businesses for them.

Consider the possibility that car was a gift given to the pastor. And maybe he has some cars already. So why keep many cars? Then he finds someone who needs financial assistance, and thought "why give her money and still keep many cars (that he really doesn't need), and instead give her one of the cars and tell her to sell the car and use the money to fix her need".
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by ArabMopol(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
why should u give a expensive SUV when she is not doing anything. . I hate all this eyes service from these pastors
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by Amberon11: 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Foolish atheist. You curse Christianity and our pastors everyday and won't commend when they do something positive. So this good gesture is inconsequential simply because its not replicated to all the other widows in the society. You need help.
eghuan1:

What has this got to do with atheism. Did God buy the car for her or was her offering not part of the money used to buy the car?

To the topic, is she the only widow in the church? What happened to the other widows in the society as well? Or maybe the other widows have not prayed enough
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by Amberon11: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
It is in Port Harcourt. The G.O is a giver. He has 4 free schools too, including free lunch, free uniforms and free textbooks for all students.
nawtielizzie:
like seriously
where z d church plz
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by Orikinla(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
[size=20pt]Give her what she needs and not using the poor widow for publicity stunt. [/size].
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by tonio2wo: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
RayRed16:

If a pastor gives in secret and u don't know about it, you'd say he doesn't help the poor. If the pastor gives and ppl get to know about it, you'd say he's showing off, that he should hv done it in secret. What a generation!!

I knw of many pastors that give without media hype. And I knw u must have met people such pastors help helped. Pastors like this do show-offs like this just to attract 'customers' to their church.
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by akmath: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
dainformant:
happiness of appreciation.

Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by timoteus(m): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good but unwise
They can use the money to feed more than a widow
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by MARKone(m): 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
RayRed16:

Bros be patient and read the whole text. Read the part that says she sold the car to start up a biz.

Yeah I just did bro, but why not gather the said collection and hand it over to the woman, instead of buying the car for the woman, and she subsequently selling same, doesn't make sense, anyway its just my opinion. Peace.
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by chefremy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
nrexzy:
What's this one understanding..
understanding what he was saying
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by focus2727(m): 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
.that was over three years ago, old story
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
nice.give a poor widow a jeep she doesnt need then buy it from her with the real amount intended to help her ...good publicity.
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by LockDown69(m): 7:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
How the SUV go take epp her in the first place, my question is; was the SUV specifically bought as a gift for the widow or what? undecided
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by RayRed16: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
MARKone:

Yeah I just did bro, but why not gather the said collection and hand it over to the woman, instead of buying the car for the woman, and she subsequently selling same, doesn't make sense, anyway its just my opinion. Peace.

Maybe the pastor got a gift of an additional car and decided to bless someone else with one of his cars... I don't think there is anyway any rational man would buy a new car for a widow.
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by Dapsin2901: 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
i hope church will be the one to be fueling the jeep for her
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by korm2me(m): 7:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
lolllllllllll.... very old news. grin.... d pastor gave her this jeep over four years ago
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by itzsniper(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
MARKone:
I dint know what"s with these new generation churches with car gifts. Open business for the woman and stock her shop or whatever with goods, if you are so so generous, include scholarship for her children. How she wan come maintain the Lincoln Nav, in her current state, madam sell off the thing jare.
stay for class u nor gree, stop DAT cheap stuff wey u dey smoke na lie, u nor read am say d woman sell am take d money start biznes? nawao
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Any one who believes this story will believe buhari's 1naira =1dollar lies tongue
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by omosimuah(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
namuguibe:
Can she even afford the fuel for that vehicle?? ... It is better she sells it sharp sharp (if indeed the is real btw.)

Sell it n use d moni to start biz
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by asamaigho(m): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
MARKone:

Who u epp
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by shuggah(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
nrexzy:

Why didn't they just give her d cash value or the jeep or start the buisness 4 her Use ur head
probably someone gave d pastor d car... who have u even eppd.
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by Donmichaelz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
I no dey like this kind tin oooo
She is poor= she gas no money
Jeep = 20 million
Church buys jeep from "offering" which is cash to give poor woman

Church gives poor woman jeep to sell= am not Understanding
=> from my conclusion, its either the story is fake
Or the jeep was used as a Catching bait to sell the fake story
But anyways the story doesn't add up to me maybe cos I watch Hollywood movies,not Ay in Jamaica
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by shuggah(m): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
MARKone:
id..iot try to read in full.
Re: Lincoln Navigator Jeep A Poor Widow Got From Omega Power Ministries As Gift(Pic) by shuggah(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
ArabMopol:
why should u give a expensive SUV when she is not doing anything. . I hate all this eyes service from these pastors
u failed waec because u couldn't read d Expo well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BVN & The *666 Mark* / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication / Human Parts, Charms In Ebonyi Church, Discovered By Youths (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.