Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King (38684 Views)

Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p / Reply To "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" By Bishop Sam Zuga / Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by BloggerDonald: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2019
A Nigerian pastor, Bishop Sam Zuga gave a brand new SUV to a Nigerian king. According to reports, he donated a Lincoln Navigator SUV Jeep to the King of Ejule Land and promises to donate 100 car to Nigerians in 2020.

According to the facebook page of Bishop Sam Zuga, it was revealed that the car was given to the pastor on Thursday, November 7th.

Although the king is a Muslim, the Onu/District head of Ejule Chief; Alhaji Abdullahi Amanabo was so happy to receive Bishop Sam Zuga in Kogi again, as well as accepted the beautiful car gift, after the man of God prayed for him and the entire land.

In the photos shared on Facebook, the pastor was dressed in white traditional wear while the king who knelt down for prayers also wore his traditional regalia wear with a blue and gold cloak draped on his shoulders.

See photos of the SUV and how excited the king was.

Source : https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/11/nigerian-pastor-gifts-lincoln-navigator.html

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by BloggerDonald: 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin grin
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by sweetonugbu: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
Desecration of African culture, tufiakwa.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by sweetonugbu: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
African king kneeling down before a pastor, Aru

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by sweetonugbu: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2019
That's why I like idi amin dada

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Omihanifa: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2019
2003 Lincoln navigator is what the OP is calling brand new undecided

God bless the pastor for his kind gesture tho

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by mezarddinny: 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
this vehicle for 50 million? even the latest model no sey sell for that money

see as dem dey pour satchel water on king head, he suppose finish work by knocking the head na

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Jordan97: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
6 Chilling Stories Of Famous People Who Mocked God And Died
https:///2018/12/6-chilling-stories-of-famous-people-who-mocked-god-and-died.html

Top 10 Youngest Billionaires You Should See
https:///2019/03/top-10-youngest-billionaires-in-the-world.html

Top 10 Photos of Schools That Took Cheating Prevention To A Whole New Level

https:///2019/11/top-10-photos-of-schools-that-took-cheating-prevention-to-a-whole-new-level.html

Top 5 Optical Illusions That Proves You Should Never Trust Your Eyes
https:///2019/05/top-5-optical-illusions-that-proves-you-should-never-trust-your-eyes.html

Old Fascinating Photos of Nigeria That Will Make You Cry
https:///2018/10/old-fascinating-photos-of-nigeria-that-will-make-you-cry.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
Experienced Chef needed urgently. Interview to hold 10am tomorrow.
Contact details: Check my signature.
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Abboki: 9:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
tongue
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by spafu(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
A good friend gives gifts and gifts are like medicines to the heart. And at this time that Christmas is around the corner, I need to get a beautiful gift for the most beautiful woman in life, MY WIFE, but I need money to make that happen.
Who is willing to support me fulfil this desire of mine?
With just a click to my signature, you would help boost my chances of earning money with which I could purchase a good gift for my love.
By simply clicking pn any of the links on my signature would be enough support. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Jerrygotswagg(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Linus Mba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Kendumazy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
Mheen! The power of free gift! See as the king kneel down finish for ground. Him suppose regard himself small as a king naaw. Bowing down sef is okay. Seems this king wasn't given any orientation during coronation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by barrydee(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
O
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by adisabarber(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
King comot cap because of moto �� grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by GeneralPula: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2019
??
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by helinues: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Why using Muslim king?

Kings could be from any of the religious background.

16 Likes

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Onlinealaba(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
I no even know wetin to type...
Just check my signature
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Exc2000: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin

Money talks Kingship bows

11 Likes

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by larryeffizy1(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wetin man eyes no go see... Inside like

Weldon Pastor' ...
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Sundaypaul12345: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
mezarddinny:
this vehicle for 50 million? even the latest model no sey sell for that money

see as dem dey pour satchel water on king head, he suppose finish work by knocking the head na

hmmm?
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by divabolanle: 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Koool
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Tonysmith4sure(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Hmmmm....... Me no go talk
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by fatymore(f): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2019
Must the Muslim part be emphasized on..

Atenu pelsin...kneeling down for a pastor

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by easzypeaszy(m): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy Laugh wan kill me here... See as Oba of ehihi knelt down n d pastor pouring satchel water on him.... Don't blame d man ooo...such tin Na oracle and miracle fit make am happen fr Kogi State... D king now kws he has 3Mil in his account Bc Na sell sure pass

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by divabolanle: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Make sense tho
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by divabolanle: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
Religion apart.. be nice to all men
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by YorubaPrince: 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
grin
Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Crixxx: 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
Wasterners were thinking its one of them so they can come and start chest beating like an ape..

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by barrydee(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
A used Lincoln Navigator that is so problematic & expensive to maintain. Why not give him a used Toyota Sequoia. Where dem wan see Lincoln Navigator spare parts for inside one interior bush for kogi?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King by Sultty(m): 9:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
What's d big deal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I.O Ajilore's Prophecies: "I Saw Saraki Overcoming, Pray Against Plane Crash / Mbaka Bows, Shuts Adoration Ministry For One Month / Amazing Story: Pastor & Kids Saved After Huge Tree Suddenly Fell On Their SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.