Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

How To Grow A Beard Fast - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Grow A Beard Fast (2389 Views)

FREE Seminar: How To Grow A PROFITABLE E-commerce Business Plus Hot Products / 10 Pictures Guys Without Beard Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow A Beard Fast by JBoss25(m): 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
[b][/b] Are you tired of seeing your pals with full grown beards? don't worry here are some essential tips for you to grow a beard fast.

1. Change of diet plan, if you are eating fatty foods and junk then you'll have to stop because this stops the nutrients from getting to the hair follicles. Vitamin C Is essential nutrient for hair growth which can be found in fruits such as oranges etc. Biotin is another essential nutrient which can make the hair grow longer and thicker, biotin can be found in eggs (not whites), banana's, dairy milk and nuts.

2. Buy castor oil, how to apply the castor oil to your chin and cheeks, firstly you'll have to apply warm water onto the place you want to grow the beard then so that the dirt on your skin will remove and allow the hair follicles to grow , then dry it off with your towel and apply the castor oil with cotton wool.

3. Drink plenty water , it is essential for you to drink 8 glasses of water everyday because this allows the nutrients to move properly in your body which will make your hair grow.

4. Sleep, sleep is essential for you, so you must sleep 7-8 hours , be relaxed and not stressed out, being streesed out will stop the nutrients from reaching your hair follicles.

5. Try rogaine, i highly recommend this but the side effects are too much so I advise you to meet your doctor for advice.

Re: How To Grow A Beard Fast by Hairflakes: 10:01pm On May 11, 2017
Too much grammar here. Save yourself the stress and grow yourself some manlike beard angry cool Use Folliclebeard . Check them out on facebook and instagram or reach them to get yours for 1900 naira at info@folliclebeard.com # Remember self love 1st! grin wink

Re: How To Grow A Beard Fast by HowToGrowBeard: 3:44am On Aug 14, 2017
It's Follicle Beard Nutrients all the way! Heard you can order yours on Jumia in just 30 seconds for just N1900 wink

Follicle Beard Jumia Store link :https://www./6664469.html

Thank me later cheesy wink

Re: How To Grow A Beard Fast by whiteprince(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2017
Hairflakes:
Too much grammar here. Save yourself the stress and grow yourself some manlike beard angry cool Use Folliclebeard . Check them out on facebook and instagram or reach them to get yours for 1900 naira at info@folliclebeard.com # Remember self love 1st! grin wink
how long does it take to show result and does it also work for bald chin/jaw
Re: How To Grow A Beard Fast by whiteprince(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2017
HowToGrowBeard:
It's Follicle Beard Nutrients all the way! Heard you can order yours on Jumia in just 30 seconds for just N1900 wink

Follicle Beard Jumia Store link :https://www./6664469.html

Thank me later cheesy wink
how long does it take to show result and does it also work for bald chin/jaw

(1) (Reply)

Peace Corps Of Nigeria: Ranks, Salary & Updates / My Public Apology to Nairalands most handsome pusher of trucks.. / Orikila: You Want To Know Who Is Musiwa Go And Ask Bbc Or Cnn- Engr Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.