Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

How To Grow A Beard Fast - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Grow A Beard Fast (1612 Views)

Magical Steps On How To Grow Beard Faster / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / Eat These Fruits Regularly And Grow A Healthy Sex Organ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Grow A Beard Fast by JBoss25(m): 12:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Are you tired of seeing your pals with full grown beards? don't worry here are some essential tips for you to grow a beard fast.

1. Change of diet plan, if you are eating fatty foods and junk then you'll have to stop because this stops the nutrients from getting to the hair follicles. Vitamin C Is essential nutrient for hair growth which can be found in fruits such as oranges etc. Biotin is another essential nutrient which can make the hair grow longer and thicker, biotin can be found in eggs (not whites), banana's, dairy milk and nuts.

2. Buy castor oil, how to apply the castor oil to your chin and cheeks, firstly you'll have to apply warm water onto the place you want to grow the beard so that the dirt on your skin will remove and allow the hair follicles to grow , then dry it off with your towel and apply the castor oil with cotton wool.

3. Drink plenty water , it is essential for you to drink 8 glasses of water everyday because this allows the nutrients to move properly in your body which will make your hair grow.

4. Sleep, sleep is essential for you, so you must sleep 7-8 hours , be relaxed and not stressed out, being streesed out will stop the nutrients from reaching your hair follicles.

5. Try rogaine, i highly recommend this but the side effects are too much so I advise you to meet your doctor for advice.

Re: How To Grow A Beard Fast by JBoss25(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2016

Re: How To Grow A Beard Fast by alexiej(m): 1:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Methylated spirit is the surest thing
Re: How To Grow A Beard Fast by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
alexiej:
Methylated spirit is the surest thing
And pure medicinal weed from Oshogbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Grow A Beard Fast by kachi19: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2017
so where can I buy rogaine??
Re: How To Grow A Beard Fast by Drtee(m): 11:09pm On Mar 04, 2017
Owkay

(1) (Reply)

GNLD Cataract And/or Corneal Damage Supplements For Good Vision / Very Ugent! Please My Conscience Is Pricking Me So Badly. / Recent Loss Of Taste And Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.