Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" (11689 Views)

Marvel Drops Title And First Trailer For Avengers 4 / BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell / A Nairalander Drop New Comedy Skit - The Greedy By Funnynation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by Ask4Info: 10:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
THERE IS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

AS FOR THIS SKIT, IT IS REALLY NOT FUNNY AT ALL. AS IN IT IS VERY NOT FUNNY.
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by Miladi(f): 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2016
@OP

Brevity is the soul of wit. I wish you a future better skit and prosperity in all your endeavours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by madjune(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2016
This doesn't completely fall into what I'd call the contemporary Nigerian comedy recipe but, I must say in the sense of a window into the present Nigerian putrid reality, it makes for a good socio political commentary platform.

Keep it up.

Creatively, these two characters can change their scenes, themes and dialogue to express the myriad of Nigeria's teeming problems in comedic ways.

That to me, is the way to go and grow.
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by funnynation(m): 12:08am On Oct 16, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:
Its cute.nice work

but I have never watched it
thanks for supporting
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by funnynation(m): 12:13am On Oct 16, 2016
Rapsowdee01:
OP !

1. THIS IS IMPRESSIVE FOR A STARTER

2. THE GENERATOR WAS TOO CLOSE TO THE LOCATION.... IT DIDN'T GIVE THE WORK AN AWESOME SOUND..

3. LIGHTING WAS BAD ! THE DIRECTOR F'ED UP BIG TIME...

4. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND DON'T RELENT..... GOD THAT DID IT FOR MARK ANGEL AFTER 4 YEARS(SINCE 2011 AND ''BLOW'' 2015) WILL DO IT FOR YOU
thank u.. I discovered that as well. I will put more effort. Thank u
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by moshood521: 12:14am On Oct 16, 2016
U shld wrk on d expression while shotin a comedy skit....it kul thou.....mre blessing bro
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by funnynation(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2016
Miladi:
@OP

Brevity is the sole of wit. I wish you a future better skit and prosperity in all your endeavours.
thank u... Am working on episode 2 to 5. Dropping soon, hope it will better.
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by funnynation(m): 12:17am On Oct 16, 2016
madjune:
This doesn't completely fall into what I'd call the contemporary Nigerian comedy recipe but, I must say in the sense of a window into the present Nigerian putrid reality, it makes for a good socio political commentary platform.

Keep it up.

Creatively, these two characters can change their scenes, themes and dialogue to express the myriad of Nigeria's teeming problems in comedic ways.

That to me, is the way to go and grow.
thank you. I will improve

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by funnynation(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2016
eghexs76:
Send me your number lemme recharge you you......glo 1k
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by funnynation(m): 12:20am On Oct 16, 2016
Snowangel4:
lolzzz....more sugar to your pap
thank u but honey for dey better oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by Nobody: 4:35am On Oct 16, 2016
Nice one @ funnynation

Keep it up!

subscribed
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by Kingsley10000: 5:18am On Oct 16, 2016
6/10
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by zicoraads: 6:14am On Oct 16, 2016
For a starter, you'll get there. They've pointed out everything.
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 16, 2016
funnynation:
A popular nairalander funnynation just drop his first comedy skit
titled "Job Interview". A story how employers treat applicants. Watch
and tell me the area I should improve. Shot and Directed by me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ka_prmxy6A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Well done boss. This is what Nairaland should be doing... promoting the upcomings. God bless your hustle and bless mine too.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by donshaddow(m): 8:30am On Oct 16, 2016
Take advantage of the ascent and make it more pidgin than this grammar. Use more real life scenario and more facial expressions. It's a start anyway, but you need to step up cos you can't compete with plenty who has same concept like you. Be unique. Peace!
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by maziuwa(m): 8:51am On Oct 16, 2016
funnynation:

you can future me in your next skit am good at it but am still up coming @funnynation call me with 09097055697
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2016
Though i didn't laugh.. But it's a cool acting

I think you should try learn from Charles inojie.. picture it if it was him.. only his body movement alone would make you life
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by Teeboy22(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2016
funnynation:

Nice one bro..

Which 1 re u.....de employer or the applicant
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by crackhouse(m): 10:55am On Oct 16, 2016
Op u have to relax and do ur thing, take it slow so u don't make mistakes in word pronunciation. U should act like the boss and make it look mature. The applicant tried more than the boss. I don't know which one u are anyway.
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by Mancity26(m): 11:36am On Oct 16, 2016
Teeboy22:

Nice one bro..

Which 1 re u.....de employer or the applicant
Funnynation is the applicant..
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by Mancity26(m): 11:38am On Oct 16, 2016
crackhouse:
Op u have to relax and do ur thing, take it slow so u don't make mistakes in word pronunciation. U should act like the boss and make it look mature. The applicant tried more than the boss. I don't know which one u are anyway.
op is the applicant which is funnynation
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by Electronzeez(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2016
My honest opinion : who ever did not find this funny has either lost his humour to the recession or he/she is just a complete sadist. You can do well brother ....keep it coming .
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by Hardeybohwarley(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
funnynation:
thanks for supporting
My pleasure
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by sotozo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
You tried tho. Just make it simple and short.... That generator sound ain't nice at all.... Abi na bakery cleaner you dey apply for

It's the beginning tho.... You will make impacts bro
Re: A Nairalander Drops Comedy Skit Video "Job Interview" by funnynation(m): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
Na the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Beaten Blue Black On Set In Katsina / NBC Bans Airing Of Big Brother Africa (BBA) In Nigeria! / SEXY MOVIE From Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.