Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:43 AM

BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell (31734 Views)

Nigerians React To Miracle & Nina's Sex Scene On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by 247frolic(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2018
Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina has crashed all hopes of herself amd fellow housemate and love interest,Miracle dating after the show. Speaking to fellow housemates ,Khloe,Anto,Cee-C ,Lolu and Rico during a jacuzzi session .

Nina made it clear she would be hurt if her boyfriend doesn’t take her back.

She also said she and Miracle can’t date and her position stands even if she were single.

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaija-i-cant-date-miracle-even-if-im-single-nina-drops-bombshell/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by tyson98: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2018
Ofc olosho no dey date nah grin

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Anie007(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2018
i don't have anything to say !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Johnson799(m): 7:53am On Apr 07, 2018
Ok
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Anie007(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2018
ehn!
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:58am On Apr 07, 2018
Confused entity. lipsrsealed
What makes you think miracle would date you? undecided
Your boyfriend seems to not care anymore, sis you played yourself cheesy

55 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by OfficialAwol(m): 7:59am On Apr 07, 2018
One thing has been ringing in my head...

Is it not the same sex that Nina had with Miracle that Bam bam had with Teddy A?

Why is the world condemning one pair?

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:02am On Apr 07, 2018
OfficialAwol:

Is it not the same sex that Nina had with Miracle that Bam bam had with Teddy A?

The hypocritical world we live in says one happened in the t..i..t. shocked
And they blame bam bam alone and leave teddyA it seems bambam did it herself. embarassed

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Shugavee(f): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Confused entity. lipsrsealed
What makes you think miracle would date you? undecided
Your boyfriend seems to not care anymore, sis you played yourself cheesy
this girl is foolish sha!! Why dont she stop talking abt relationship stuff n focus on the game!! When she is out she would sort things out!! She is doing this cause she knows her b-f would be hurt!!!

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by internationalman(m): 8:38am On Apr 07, 2018
Says the least dateable girl in the house.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Mystiquefia: 8:44am On Apr 07, 2018
Mehn, aswear Nigeria would have been much more interesting if we had more ladies like Nina. I mean ladies that would willingly have casual sex with you without wanting marriage compensations and move on with their lives like nothing happened. but No!! our ladies won't emulate this, the minute u begin to touch booby small she'd want to force her Godforsaken soul and excesses on you.
I just can't handle unreasonably possessive ladies

Gosh,,, I miss abroad!!!!

75 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by NIJJAking(m): 9:12am On Apr 07, 2018
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by donstan18: 9:18am On Apr 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The hypocritical world we live in says one happened in the t..i..t. shocked
And they blame bam bam alone and leave teddyA it seems bambam did it herself. embarassed

You lots should stop abusing the word 'Hypocrite', it's getting boring.

Moral self-contradiction is different from immoral public-condemnation.

@Embolden, a woman tend to have more bad effect of premarital sex than a man, that's why women are mostly condemned in such cases.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by sod09(m): 10:07am On Apr 07, 2018
I can't take that clueless girl word serious
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by MisterGrace: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2018
grin After enough oshofree and your pussy don wide and slack like old torn curtains.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by SleakBuzzPR: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2018
Nina and looney tunes are like bread and jam....

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nwaohafia1: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2018
She has seen the handwriting on the wall that Miracle is just her to pass time.

That was how we all had a 'temporary' relationship with our fellow corpers just for 1 year.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by nairavsdollars(f): 10:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Who cares?
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by tokrizy: 10:08am On Apr 07, 2018
PLEASE HOW MUCH IS A BAG OF RICE I NEED 4 BAGS...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by MillionDollars: 10:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Lol, abi he can’t date you, see this one giving herself hope and self esteem

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2018
Sex does not guarantee marriage, it applies both ways

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Olayetan(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2018
Confused lady

You can't date him but can go to d oza room wit him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2018
OfficialAwol:

I guess it's tribalism. Igbos are the most partial tribaliatic entity in the whole world. Assuming Bambam is Igbo, it will be another story. Nina and Miracle have sex more than anybody in that house but nobody says anything wrong about both.

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by canalily(m): 10:11am On Apr 07, 2018
In that case, you have to date Testimony

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Adagba1: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Miracle finally spotted
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2018
Sigh...

And people will still tell You Micheal Jordan is not better than Christiano Ronaldo. Even in Oshodi, Its glaring that candles sell faster than Oranges. Facts have it that rain is not the best form of development except Good seasoning and spices are added to the soup to make it energetic.

Am just disappointed that we no longer working naked. It shall never be well with the snake that tempted Eve

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 07, 2018
Dumb strategy. Miracle is 100 times better than the Collins she keeps yapping about.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Naturalobserver(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2018
Ahhhh! You say?
After all the live sex,miracle this,miracle that..
Winning more voters cuz of miracle.
Making shallow youths look up to MINA and now this?
EWO!!!
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Bossontop(m): 10:12am On Apr 07, 2018
undecided
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Queenext: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: BBNaija: I Can’t Date Miracle - Nina Drops Bombshell by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 07, 2018
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS
OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL
FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND
WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO
CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU
DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in
eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise
dont gamble with your eternity
Did you miss your way? This is romance section not religious section.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These Indian Movies Made You Cry In The 1980s? / BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C / Erica Slams Fellow Housemate, Lucy, Calls Her A Clown In A Heated Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.