Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,932 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Choose Your Itil Foundation Batch: See The Timetable Too. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Choose Your Itil Foundation Batch: See The Timetable Too. (634 Views)

Choose Your 5 Most Powerful Skills From This List Of Skills / Why Did You Choose Your Current Career? / Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose Your Itil Foundation Batch: See The Timetable Too. by flowbaba1: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2009
-Hi,

I deem it fit to attach the ITIL batches remaining in this year, so you can prepare early and choose the batch you'll prefer.
I also attached the ITIL Timetable showing the topics as well as the practical applications.
I'm most eager to give you the ITIL Egde.

See the Attachment.
Thanks.

ADEKUGBE FOLORUNSHO DAVID
mcse,mcsa,mcdba,mcts
www.mcsenigeria..com

(1) (Reply)

Men Under Threat / I.t Students Required In Lagos / Pls, Link Me With A Reliable Human Right Lawyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.