Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD (31065 Views)

Eduregard 2018 Jamb Utme Cbt Software - Free Download / EDUREGARD Essay Contest 2017 - Up To #200,000 To Be Won! / Top 10 Toughest Universities To Gain Admission In Nigeria (updated 2017) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Geofavor(m): 8:27am On Nov 12, 2016
Imoletide:
Hello bro,how does this work please,i need detailed explanation since u're once a benefiary and i don't understand the 'LG ID letter',are we writing exams e.t.c i'll be looking forward to your reply.
Guy, run!
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by kennyjam: 9:13am On Nov 12, 2016
IncomeMachine:
i was a beneficiary of this scholarship when i was in 200l, though i was paid 50k.....i didnt make the cut-off for 100k....i just re-applied again and alot of people are also doing so. not seeing it here, so i wanna share so u can review it. tnx

....sorry i cant upload the pdf....its bout 412kb...and the max upload size for files is 250kb on nairaland. but its available on the platform

what type of scholarship is this that u have to pay for pass key?
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by adebobconed(m): 2:42pm On Nov 12, 2016
ahmedgafar7:
Hwfar Agbami 2015 winners na..no updates
Bros No be only you o, me self tire for their matter
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
The Standard Bank Derek Cooper Africa Scholarships Fully-funded for Masters Students

Eligibility: These scholarships are designed to provide the opportunity for students who currently do not have the financial means to pursue further studies of this nature.

Value of Scholarship: The scholarship will provide £30,000, towards the fees for the programme and the remainder towards living costs.

When you submit an application for admission to a taught masters programme, the Graduate Admissions Office will acknowledge your application and provide information about how to set up an LSE For You online account. This account will allow you to track the progress of your application for admission, and will provide you with access to the LSE Graduate Financial Support Application Form. The LSE Graduate Financial Support Application form will be available until 26 April 2017.

Selection for this scholarship will take place between May and July 2017 and we will only notify the successful recipient(s) by the end of July 2017. If you have not heard from the Financial Support Office by the end of July 2017, you must assume your application has been unsuccessful. We will notify successful applicants only.

For more information and how to apply, click here

Application Deadline: 26th April 2017.

SOURCE
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
kennyjam:

what type of scholarship is this that u have to pay for pass key?
Ignore him.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
adebobconed:

Bros No be only you o, me self tire for their matter
They will get in touch with you guys in due time.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by kennyjam: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
EduRegard:
Ignore him.

thanks sir!
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Upaka(f): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
EduRegard:
Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa Scholarship for Women in Liberia, Nigeria and Ghana 2017 – University of Dundee

Application Deadline:
25th November 2016

Eligible Countries: Liberia, Nigeria or Ghana

To be taken at (country): Scotland, UK

Eligible Fields of Study: All

About Scholarship: The candidate should be aware that this scholarship is the University’s investment in the sustained growth of an individual and the betterment of a community at large. The candidate should indicate how she will use the studying abroad experience and the postgraduate qualification to locally or globally promote holistic transformation, facilitate equal access to opportunities for all, and encourage a peaceful, reconciled and empowered population in her home country.

Type: Taught Year Masters

Eligibility: Criteria for awarding the scholarship is as follows:

The applicant must be a Liberian, Nigerian, Ghanaian country national citizen
The applicant must be permanently resident in Liberia, Nigeria or Ghana at the time of application
The applicant must be female
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their merit and potential evidenced by their personal statement.

The awards will be given to students who are undertaking a one year taught masters programme at the University of Dundee, in the academic year 2016-17 (January 2017 entry).

Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Dundee and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so. We have a full list of our postgraduate courses, including details of how to apply, online.

Selection Criteria:

Preference will be given to a candidate who has shown evidence of upholding the ethos of the Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa through sustained personal growth, involvement in community development, and a strong commitment to the advancement and education of women and youth in her home country.
It is recommended that the candidate provide examples or a personal narrative that highlight leadership qualities, personal fortitude, and active participation in developing meaningful opportunities which lead to the social, educational, and/or spiritual advancement of the disadvantaged.
The successful candidate should be prepared to use the scholarship not only as an educational experience but also as a chance to become immersed in another culture, while fostering understanding of her own country and culture amongst students and the local community of Dundee.
The applying candidate should address how she hopes to become involved in University or local societies, activities, and/or organisations, and how she will support discourse about issues women face globally.

Number of Awardees: Not specified

Value of Scholarship: up to a total of £20,000 for Tuition and living expenses

Duration of Scholarship: 1 year

How to Apply: Download the Gbowee Peace Foundation Africa Scholarship Application Form

Complete the application form above
To complete the application process you must complete the form and submit all relevant documentation and return by email to Gillian Sharp at the University of Dundee contactus@dundee.ac.uk
Please type Leymah Gbowee Scholarship in the subject area of the email.

(Applicants will also be required to provide proof of their African citizenship and permanent residence)

Visit Scholarship Webpage for details

Award Provider: University of Dundee and Gbowee Peace Foundation

SOURCE
. Eduaregard, this scholarship has expired on 13th. But you wrote 25th. I just saw it on the form, actually have been working on it till I saw the date just now. Please ensure you check the dates before posting them. I lost this, quite painful.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2016
Sir EDUREGARD, I must commend you for the excellent job you are doing here.

I need your help urgently. I am actually trying to fill out a form online but I am having problems with my date of birth.
It is stated thus, yyyy-mm-dd on the form.
I tried 2016-09-24
2016/09/24
All to no avail.

What should I do. How do I solve the problem.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2016
M.E. Egbadon Foundation Scholarship

Applications are hereby invited from less privileged students in Public Secondary Schools or Tertiary Institutions in Nigeria of Edo state origin for the M.E. Egbadon Foundation Scholarship Award for the 2016/2017 academic session.

Eligibility

Applicants must have evidence of good academic performance and be in great need of financial assistance to complete their academic programmes.
Beneficiaries of the Foundations scholarship award for the 2015/2016 academic session are eligible to apply.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified applicant should submit their applications in their own handwriting (which should not be more than 2 pages) clearly stating status of parents and detailed reasons why the applicant believes that he/she should be considered for the award: Name of institution, current level, course of study and likely date of completion of studies should be included in the application. The applicant should also provide personal details such as: functional E-mail address, GSM contact number and any other information that may help the applicants.

Application must be accompanied with the following:

Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicants Local Government council.
Letter of introduction duly signed by the current Head of Department or Principal.
Details of recent/last academic record duly stamped from Division of Exams and Records or Dean of Students Affairs.
Photocopy of current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
Evidence of registration for current semester/academic session.
Qualifying test (written and (or) oral) may be conducted for applicants at a date to be announced later.

Application accompanied with relevant documents should be submitted not later to:
The Secretary,
M.E. Egbadon Foundation,
P.O.Box 13126,
Benin City,
Edo State

Application Deadline 25th November, 2016.

SOURCE
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2016
Upaka:
. Eduaregard, this scholarship has expired on 13th. But you wrote 25th. I just saw it on the form, actually have been working on it till I saw the date just now. Please ensure you check the dates before posting them. I lost this, quite painful.
See below :

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2016
Daninya11:
Sir EDUREGARD, I must commend you for the excellent job you are doing here.

I need your help urgently. I am actually trying to fill out a form online but I am having problems with my date of birth.
It is stated thus, yyyy-mm-dd on the form.
I tried 2016-09-24
2016/09/24
All to no avail.

What should I do. How do I solve the problem.
2016-09-24

This is meant to work. The probelm might be with the form itself.

1 Like

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Upaka(f): 12:18am On Nov 17, 2016
EduRegard:
See below :
. That's what I saw

Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2016
Upaka:
. That's what I saw
Consider date on Official ebsite, not the one on the form.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2016
Hawassa University Fully-funded Masters Scholarships for African Students

Eligibility: The scholarships are open to all qualified young African Nationals who meet the following Admission Requirements

Be a holder of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university, with at least a second class upper division or its equivalent, in a relevant field.
Maximum age of 32 years
Fluency in the English language, as it is the teaching language

How to Apply: Interested candidates should complete the Application Form which is available on the Africa Union web-site: http://www.au.int/en/scholarship Applications must include the completed Application Form together with the following documents:

i. Summarized CV including education, work experience and publications if any;

ii. Certified copies of relevant certificates, and transcripts;

iii. Personal details page of national passport;

iv. Recent clear passport size photograph;

v. Recommendations from two academic referees with contact addresses; and

vi. An essay of not more than 500 words that explains the motivation for applying the chosen field of study, its importance to Africa’s development, and how the qualification will enable the candidate to serve the African continent.

Interested candidates should scan and produce electronic copies of all application documents (converted to PDF format) and send to the following e-mail addresses: To: OlgaA@africa-union.org; LeonI@africa-union.org

For more details, click here

Important Notes: Applications received after this deadline will NOT be considered.

Application Deadline: 19th November, 2016

SOURCE
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Bank of Industry (BOI) Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF) 2016 for NYSC Members

The GEF scheme comprises the following:

Online Business Plan Competition to select the most promising real sector business ideas, Selection/screening of participants shall be done via the GEF online application portal.
Three days intensive entrepreneurship capacity building programme.
Loan amount of up to N2 million to be provided to each successful participant with bankable business plans within BOI’s 35 SME clusters (list at BOI’s website: www.boi.ng) at an interest rate of 9% per annum, with tenors ranging from 3-5 years inclusive of 6 – 12 months moratorium period.

For more details, click here

Application Deadline : November, 2016

SOURCE
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2016
Apply For Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship

Process for Eligibility for Local Postgraduate Scholarship Award
This scholarship scheme is for Lagos State indigenes only studying in any tertiary institution across the country.

1.) All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution for postgraduate studies (Masters or Doctorate).
2.) All Post-graduate applicants:

Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must have graduated with a minimum of 4.9/7.0 at undergraduate level
Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must have graduated a minimum of 3.5/5.0 at undergraduate level

3.) All applicants must be in their first year or above
4.) All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
5.) All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
6.) All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
7.) All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Block 5, 3rd Floor, Alausa Secretariat.
8.) All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:

Admission Letter
Valid ID Card
Letter of identification from Oba
Letter of identification from Local Government
SSCE result
Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly
NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
Master’s Degree Certificate ( PHD applicants only)

9.) Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test on 7th and 8th Febuary, 2017 conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.

How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should for more details and to apply, visit http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbpostgraduate

1.) Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Block 5, 3rd Floor, Alausa Secretariat then secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office. Thereafter, have clear scanned copies of the following documents:

Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
Admission Letter
Valid Identity Card
SSCE certificate
LASSRA Registration card
Certificate or Result statement from school stating graduating results clearly

2.) Ensure that information are filled accurately to avoid mix up after application
3.) Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
4.) Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.

Note

Please read the eligibility requirement carefully.
To secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your treasury receipt.
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
Successful applicants will be contacted for oral interview

Application Deadline : 23rd December, 2016.

SOURCE
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2016
Apply For Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship

Process for Eligibility for Local Under-Graduate Scholarship Award

All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
All Under-graduate applicants:
Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of 4.9/7.0
Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of 3.5/5.0
Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he /she must possess a Minimum of 2.8/4.0
Where applicant is a medical student in 200L, option 1, 2 and 3 applies
Where applicant is a medical student in 300L and above a minimum of Credit is required in their result
All applicants must be in their second year or above
All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Block 5, 3rd Floor, Alausa Secretariat.
All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
Admission Letter
School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
SSCE result
Lagos State Resident Registration Agency(LASSRA) registration card
Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months).
Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly
Shortlisted applicant must participate in a Computer Based Test on 7th and 8th February, 2017 conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Successful tested applicants will be contacted for oral interview

How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should: click here
For more information,visit http://www.scholastica.ng/

1.) Before you start this application, ensure you have purchased a Scholarship application form (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Office of Special Adviser on Education, Block 5, 3rd Floor, Alausa Secretariat then secure your Voucher pin from the Scholarship Board office. Thereafter, have clear scanned copies of the following documents:

Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship form
Admission Letter
School Identity Card
SSCE Certificate
LASSRA registration card
Transcript or Statement of Results duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly

2.) Ensure that information are filled accurately to avoid mix up after application
3.) Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
4.) Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload

Application Deadline : 23rd December, 2016.

SOURCE
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by karinate: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
Are you an Academic, Researcher or Postgraduate Student!
Need Journal Articles for your Research & Thesis writing.

Call + 2348168776370
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2016
Morning everyone,

For those preparing for NNPC/TOTAL Scholarships, if you are interested in the NNPC/TOTAL Past Question, it's available here >>> http://eduregard.com/library/nnpctotal-national-merit-scholarship-exam-past-questions/

Thanks.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by EduRegard: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2016
Morning everyone,

For those preparing for MUSTE (Jim Ovia) Scholarship, if you are interested in the MUSTE (Jim Ovia) Past Question, it's available here >>> http://eduregard.com/library/free-download-muste-jim-ovia-scholarship-past-questions-answers-original-full-package/

Thanks.
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Ayomide002: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2016
can get my submission I.d.... what can I do....it's telling me access denied
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by DAUDAWA14: 12:27am On Nov 20, 2016
Hello Brothers and sisters, i am here to know more about the nnpc total scholarship. I have registered successfully, they sent an ID for me, and told that they will disscuss with me by their representatives for examination details... So i still see nothing, so i wants know whether someone was selected to notify me
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by Alexiz031(m): 5:46am On Nov 20, 2016
please did aby1 here participate in muste exam yesterday.if yes pls ave dy made contact wit u wit respect to score
Re: Latest Scholarships in Nigeria - Updated Daily - EDUREGARD by IAA1(m): 6:14am On Nov 20, 2016
Yes,I participated in the just concluded jim ovia screen test.But scores were not displayed after the exam.And no notification from the board concerning our scores yet.Maybe they will communicate to us as soon as possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Cry Of A 2.2 Graduate... / Does Intelligence Depends More On The Environment Than Genetic Factors / SS3 Student Falls From Mango Tree, Dies In Ondo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.