Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls (43711 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Cries Out To Buhari After Getting Arrested By The Police / Death Of 26 Nigerian Girls In Mediterranean Sea: Ezekwesili Slams Buhari / Oby Ezekwesili Questions #bbnaija Voters - 11million Votes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by phranq(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Clerverly:
[size=15pt]Shame On JonaThan Azikiwe IPOB!

Another Dagger Drawn On The Hearts Of The Ipob Miscreants!

Buhari is really a Talk Na Do President..[/size]

r u sure u r OK? so d serving governor wen doz girls wia abducted has bin absolved of all blames abi?? no....GEJ was d governor of d state den n he governs d state frm Abuja abi?? n all d northern elites kept mum as all dez happen. is ua brain suffering frm recession?? hw long did it tk PMB to get dez girls?? n wot r d terms reached for dia release?? because u hv access to cheap data n phone u just type anyth u like online.

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by SucreB: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
JUST KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF........

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by SucreB: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
JUST KEEP DECEIVING YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by MONITZ: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
SCAM, SCAM, of the highest order, biggest scam packaged by the hausa political elites and rammed down our throat to further enslave the country.

Well I never believed any girl was missing in the first place, let's just assume they were truly kidnapped, how were they still able to ve twenty one of them in a particular place after abt 900 plus days in "detention" ,and how big is this so called Sambisa forest that it can't be thoroughly combed, I guess the shoddy search serves their purposes,.
Somethings re not just adding up to convince a critique of the whole thing.

I believe the whole thing was staged to discredit the preceding government and it really did the magic because world leaders were also involved in the B. B. O. G frenzy and hence discrediting Uncle Jonathan more.

Different tales from different people, they know they can't tell us they ve seen all the girls just after the election because most Nigerians would ve seen thru the fraud, hence the need to waste time so that by the time they re eventually released, we would ve been too disinterested to even ask any questions again.
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by yinkslinks(m): 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2016
really? time shall tell.
Clerverly:

Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by anytexy: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
etinanguy:
Abeg any other news?
LWKMD. Don't mind them. Na for zombies only.
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by erumena(m): 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Clerverly:

Talk Na Do! Hmmm Isoko man!
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by KingTom(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
jacetex:
Thank God..
Oh she's in California...seen! grin
read cheesy
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by tochez24(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2016
She s crying nd thanking buhari,the same man that held them captive since two years now....

embarassed
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by perfectgabby: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sasuwa:
buhari is a bastard
So your father as well a BASTARD
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by justmenoni: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmm, it's 4am in California, wondering why, hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by Okaka27(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
ArabMopol:
hungry AFONJA
everybody knws you are the hungry one
Jobless ignoramus
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by ArabMopol(m): 5:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
Okaka27:
everybody knws you are the hungry one
Jobless ignoramus
hahahaha I'm not jobless I can feed ur entire family....hopeless cyber warrior
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by Gaskia: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
They have started releasing them from the hideout. Releasing them all at once will confirm the suspicion. It's a grand conspiracy. At the right time , they shall all be back. Anytime there is serious citizenry dissatisfaction from poor governance, a handful will be released to cause diversion of attention.
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by Okaka27(m): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
ArabMopol:
hahahaha I'm not jobless I can feed ur entire family....hopeless cyber warrior
Mr Bill Gates
Why u wan com kill yourself over anything Buhari?

Ps i am a Nigerian, not cyber warrior
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by Kaybaba5(m): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
God at work mama oby........
Just relax.
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by ArabMopol(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Okaka27:
Mr Bill Gates
Why u wan com kill yourself over anything Buhari?

Ps i am a Nigerian, not cyber warrior
because ur Messiah buhari is a clown
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by Okaka27(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2016
ArabMopol:
because ur Messiah buhari is a clown
only a fool will blame the man for Nigeria current woes.
Buhari aint my memessiah, am jus smart enough to knw wats going on. I don't allow myself to be blinded by hate and bigotry
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by ArabMopol(m): 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
Okaka27:
only a fool will blame the man for Nigeria current woes.
Buhari aint my memessiah, am jus smart enough to knw wats going on. I don't allow myself to be blinded by hate and bigotry
why is it that anything he touches turn cold death... ask ur papi he will tell u the bitter truth about buhari first coming, buhari first stint is a nightmare to the entire nation, buhari is a curse... ... indomie generation will probably digest any poo that comes out from buhari mouth
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by Okaka27(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
ArabMopol:
why is it that anything he touches turn cold death... ask ur papi he will tell u the bitter truth about buhari first coming, buhari first stint is a nightmare to the entire nation, buhari is a curse... ... indomie generation will probably digest any poo that comes out from buhari mouth
dont worry
You'll swallow these words very soon
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by ArabMopol(m): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Okaka27:
dont worry
You'll swallow these words very soon
buhari is not the Messiah, just that we are in hurry for change... when the head is useless the body be useless as well
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by Sasuwa(f): 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
perfectgabby:

So your father as well a BASTARD
when buhari reach you, you will understand
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by shyke20(f): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oby Ezekwesili expresses joy over the release of 21 Chibok girl: Oby Ezekwesili, Co-convener of the Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) group took to social media to express her joy over the release of 21 of the abducted chibok girls. See her tweet below;
http://www.imustalk.net/oby-ezekwesili-expresses-release-21-chibok-girls/
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by davidque007(m): 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
kudos to Oby and the BBOG memebers who have kept faith in believing and hoping for the return of the Chibok girls. we give Glory to God and we thank FG for mediating their release
Re: Ezekwesili Cries Over Freed Chibok Girls by Ussyberry(m): 6:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Psalm 126King James Version (KJV)

126 When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.

3 The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.

4 Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south.

5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.

6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akeredolu Attends Church Service At St. Francis Catholic Church, Owo (Photos) / Umahi Orders Soldiers To Flog Civil Servants In Ebonyi For Coming Late (Video) / Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.