Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,191 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

[pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider (2801 Views)

Huawei Just Unveiled The Nova 5,5 Pro And 5i / Ex-apple Worker Risks Prison Term For Stealing Apple’s Self-driving Car Secrets. / How Android 8 Oreo Protects Your Phone And Data that you never know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by uachd1: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2016

BMW has unveiled a self-driving motorcycle of the future so safe that riders do not require any helmet. The German auto maker unveiled the motorcycle on Tuesday as they the marked 100th anniversary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrF1g4za_7I
According to AFP news agency the zero-emissions bike has self-balancing wheels designed to stand upright even at a complete stop, stability that the company says will allow riders to forgo riding a helmet. The design director of BMW's motorcycle division Edgar Heinrich said “Its self-balancing system will help protect the rider at any time.”
here is the spec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHccm8vyXSY
"Any late reaction from the driver will trigger and the vehicle will balance out."

source: http://www.wazobiaforum.com/post/26127/pics-video-bmw-unveiled-the-self-driving-motorcycle-that-protects-the-rider

Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by maryjan8(f): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
Interesting!
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by oloriooko(m): 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
BMW better not try this bike in oshodi or aba else the drive and the drivee na die grin
good innovation though!

1 Like

Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by Xxpress(m): 1:34pm On Oct 13, 2016
[/color]good one[color=#000099]
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by uachd1: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
oloriooko:
BMW better not try this bike in oshodi or aba else the drive and the drivee na die grin
good innovation though!

na be cos person like you i post am on nairaland i won hear funny comments
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by Danimighty7(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
Try am Mushin
Obituary be your portion
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by Worksunlimited: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Not made for Nigerian roads..
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by oloriooko(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
uachd1:

wink wink wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by dhannyson(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin
uachd1:

[quote author=oloriooko post=50166952]

i trust onitcha boiz them go soon make cloth for am
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by ifyeez: 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
undecided What's good about these innovation, this can only bring about more deaths, sleeping on a bicycle will be much on these
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by Haywhymido(m): 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Not ment for nigerian roads
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by kollintin(m): 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
very nice
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by Simeony007(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2016
Na WA ooo see Okada

1 Like

Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by Tintinnoty(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
k
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by Whizpeter(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
A self driving bike?? I'll pass please!!

It would be boring sef... All the thrills that come with driving a sports bike would be lost!!
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by EWAagoyin(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
should be test drive while facing dangote cement trailer

# Airforce1 must be wise in 2016
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by MrBONE2(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Feeling dizzy?Not meant for KiVuKi Land,we re content with our local ride.grin

Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by wunmi2odun(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
H
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by uachd1: 11:37am On Oct 14, 2016
heheh
MrBONE2:
Feeling dizzy?Not meant for KiVuKi Land,we re content with our local ride.grin
Re: [pics+video] BMW Unveiled The Self Driving Motorcycle That Protects The Rider by KDOniyide(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2016
woowwww shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year. See The Coolest Gadgets To Get In 2018 / Ulefone Users / MTN True Talk Plus Tariff Plan Migration Code And Benefits- Detailed Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.