Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? (919 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 20 Soldiers After Release Of 21 Chibok Girls - Says ISWAP / Released 21 Chibok Girls Reunite With Their Parents, See Emotional Photos / How Nigeria Swapped 21 Chibok Girls For 4 Boko Haram Commanders - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by OLADD: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
The shrouded secrecy, drama and hysteria trailing the Chibok Girls abduction took a newer dimension from the celebrated release of two of the abductees some months ago to the emerging news, few hours ago of the release of 21 members of the hostages. While this should be a cheering news to the nation, can someone explain the rationality of Boko haram unleashing terror on the nation just yesterday, killing 8 citizens and injuring 15 others in the process only for the same sect to show its magnanimity by releasing some of the Chibok Girls the next day? Something seems to be fishy. Could the leadership of Boko haram have ordered or sanctioned bombing of innocent citizens and release of Chibok girls within a spate of 24 hours? Nigeria, we hail thee.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
I pray they all come back to the warm arms of thier parents cool
Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by kahal29: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
OP... . You are not well. You don't like good things at all rather you prefer bad things to always happen. Am happy the girls are back QED.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by chriskosherbal(m): 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
I pray thier families meet them in good health.
Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by OLADD: 3:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
kahal29:
OP... . You are not well. You don't like good things at all rather you prefer bad things to always happen. Am happy the girls are back QED.

You didn't seem to have read the post carefully. The intent was not to play down the significance of this release but unravelling the congruence between killing 8 people yesterday and freeing 21 others today.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by kahal29: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
OLADD:

You didn't seem to have read the post carefully. The intent was not to play down the significance of this release but unravelling the congruence between killing 8 people yesterday and freeing 21 others today.

Whether Jonah swallowed the fish or the fish swallowed Jonah.. .. All I know that there was a swallow. So, what matters most to me is that the girls are back to meet with their parents and relations.
Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
I think you're a mad man looking for a Ship at an Airport.
Bokoharam has caused nothing but terror and you want us to die of shock because they did their usual yesterday?
Or somewhere in your 'dotti' mind you think bokoharam released those girls out of 'magnanimity'?
Why they released them is still unknown to us; were they forced by the military? Are those girls infected with some kind of disease? Did they negotiate with the Federal Government away from the public eye? We don't know. I hope you remember that these boko boys are even divided.
We are just happy the girls are back and pray more return home too.

Those girls should be put through tests before going home.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by bigformat: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
The answer to your question is that boko haram is divided and one group is trying to reconcile itself with the government.
Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by lovere: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Things happening in Nigeria sometimes surprise me More than Mexican soap operas.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by OLADD: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
kahal29:

Whether Jonah swallowed the fish or the fish swallowed Jonah.. .. All I know that there was a swallow. So, what matters most to me is that the girls are back to meet with their parents and relations.

In other words, we should be celebrating death and life at the same time? Eight people were killed yesterday, twenty one were brought back to life today, any call for concern?
Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by OLADD: 4:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
bigformat:
The answer to your question is that boko haram is divided and one group is trying to reconcile itself with the government.

If the "friendly group" is on a reconciliation mood, why not release all the hostages?
Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by OLADD: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
mordtonia:
I think you're a mad man looking for a Ship at an Airport.
Bokoharam has caused nothing but terror and you want us to die of shock because they did their usual yesterday?
Or somewhere in your 'dotti' mind you think bokoharam released those girls out of 'magnanimity'?
Why they released them is still unknown to us; were they forced by the military? Are those girls infected with some kind of disease? Did they negotiate with the Federal Government away from the public eye? We don't know. I hope you remember that these boko boys are even divided.
We are just happy the girls are back and pray more return home too.

Those girls should be put through tests before going home.

All this venom because I raised a simple poser? Are you one of the people that engage in mob action when common decorum and civility are required? Read the post carefully and rephrase your quote pls. Surely there's anger in the land. Ouch!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by justin87: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
Do not be surprise dis girls are in for a big surprise,they should be tested monitored bc i have a feeling sometin is fishingNmay they have bee injected wit zica virus as far am concern buhari shettima are boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Bombing And Release Of 21 Chibok Girls 24 Hours Later, Any Suspicion? by OLADD: 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
lovere:
Things happening in Nigeria sometimes surprise me More than Mexican soap operas.

Paraphrased in Fela's words "all na arrangee". I guess?

(1) (Reply)

Does Nigeria Need A Referendum To Stay Together?- Thisdaylive.com / Anxiety Over Kogi Gov’s Whereabouts / See A Little Child's Passionate Message To PMB To Free Nnamdi Kanu Trendin(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.