Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

"I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" -- Emir Of Kano - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" -- Emir Of Kano (1461 Views)

Indigenous Hausa Christians Of Kano Mark Christmas / Emir Of Bauchi Rejects Pastor Adeboye's Courtesy Visit To His Palace(pics) / I Am A Muslim But I Love Jesus — Emir Sanusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" -- Emir Of Kano by mperostar: 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Emir of Kano shared the above on his official Instagram page. He captioned it:
Many people are unaware of the fact that one cannot be a Muslim without loving Jesus (Peace be upon him) known in as Arabic Isa (Alayhis Salam)

Re: "I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" -- Emir Of Kano by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2016
When you are too busy fighting another ideology you inevitably forget what yours is. You are so fixated on what the other side is doing wrong you forget what you both share in common.
Re: "I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" -- Emir Of Kano by bloo: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Continue to deceive yourself undecided
Re: "I Am A Muslim And I Love Jesus" -- Emir Of Kano by coolebux(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
Is it a self-confession?
If so, long live the King

(1) (Reply)

7 Sons Of Nigerian Pastors That Are Too Hot To Handle (photos) / World Ends Sept.23.... Are You Afraid Of Anytin?? (PICTURES) / Grown Men Kneeling Down To Welcome Their Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.