Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (4135 Views)

Pastor's Wife Sues Him To Court 4 Starving & Denying Her Of Sex(pics) / Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged / My GF Is Starving Me Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mysticgal(f): 10:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
Modified
Biko take of yourself, embarassed sent something now @dosht

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by MamaOO: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
I just sent you a token via GTBank. Take care of yourself and the kids. God bless you.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Would try pay in the little cash I have whimme tomorrow..... Subscription can rest for now

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
damn. almost dismissed this as another cooked up lie. this is sad. God will provide maam. see how these wonderful Nigerians are queuing up to render help and support. God will replenish your pockets.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Abeg my people those who had successful sent somethingshould pls help me out with the account no( don't know if I had being sending to wrong account no) I keep getting invalid account number(30375964**) and last which bank has this account number?
Re: . by iomoge2(f): 1:42am On Oct 14, 2016
I888:
no blame me o. Just that it has become too much. Almost everyday and majority lie a lot. Good she isnt among and God bless everyone that has contributed. I was suprised people donating and making effort to help. for my mind (e b like say this one juju strong ooo grin) glad it isn't like the other fake stories.

She is an active nairaland mama with kids....
If u can, join us help.

Thank you.
Re: . by iomoge2(f): 1:45am On Oct 14, 2016
Godchild2015:
Abeg my people those who had successful sent somethingshould pls help me out with the account no( don't know if I had being sending to wrong account no) I keep getting invalid account number(30375964**) and last which bank has this account number?

Thank you ma'am
D****
30******
First
Savings account.
Re: . by mitchyy(f): 5:58am On Oct 14, 2016
Wow. I live around you. How do i reach you to send some foodstuff over?
For you to come on here to share your plight, it must be really serious cry

2 Likes

Re: . by Artistree: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2016
I'm literally weeping here(the first time since Hamed's death)and I've sent my widow's mite. I know the feeling cos when I'm hungry and don't eat on time, I start feeling a very nasty headache that would make me uncomfortable for the rest of the day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 14, 2016
Transfer done. Pls accept it with love.

1 Like

Re: . by rofemiguwa(f): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2016
Sent my little token.please manage.

2 Likes

Re: . by dosht(f): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2016
Words fail me. Thank you all May God meet everyone of you at your needing point.

Ma'am Mitchyy I sent you a pm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Arijude(m): 10:40am On Oct 14, 2016
This is terrible
Re: . by mitchyy(f): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2016
dosht:
Words fail me. Thank you all May God meet everyone of you at your needing point.

Ma'am Mitchyy I sent you a pm

Okay. I'll respond asap. Pele. I totally understand your situation because i've been in your shoes before.
It takes a lot of courage to openly share your problem online despite the fear of being mocked.
Stay positive my sis

5 Likes

Re: . by SirVintageCock: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
I just love my country people. Keep it up.
I would've send something if I have. Take care of yourself and kids.

This guy here chop my rice for this recession and he must vomit them all

1 Like

Re: . by akins56(m): 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
May almighty God bless all the good people here that have contributed to alleviate her plight, may you all get comfort when in need, i wish i'm buoyant, I'll have send my widows mite as well, Nigerians are really good people irrespective of tribe and religion.

2 Likes

Re: . by sunvick(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
May God bless all those who have supported her and those yet to support.

4 Likes

Re: . by pickabeau1: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
sunvick:
May God bless all those who have supported her and those yet to support.

Amen

2 Likes

Re: . by karbridals(f): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
In the other thread u asked someone to send her account details so u could give her the little u could and i was hAppy for the kind heart and here u are saying life is about give and take...what did God take from u for the life he gave u..u should have just passed.

quote author=youngest85 post=50169862]Chai! I wish to help but life is about give and take....[/quote]
Re: . by olagift(f): 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2016
Op sorry, God will take care of you and your family in Jesus name. I have sent my own little token to your account.

2 Likes

Re: . by Vincent580: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2016
I have been I member of the site, but always come in as guest. I am having my own problems this evening but far from money. I have never done this before, but I don't know what came over me. I will give you enough money to feed you and your family. My first name starts with V and the last is L. You will get an alert from me and it will be 25k hope that helps you alittle bit.

24 Likes

Re: . by Coldfeet(f): 10:12am On Oct 16, 2016
Vincent580:
I have been I member of the site, but always come in as guest. I am having my own problems this evening but far from money. I have never done this before, but I don't know what came over me. I will give you enough money to feed you and your family. My first name starts with V and the last is L. You will get an alert from me and it will be 25k hope that helps you alittle bit.
Weldone sir and also to everyone that have reached out to this lady. Dosht how are you holding up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by sunvick(m): 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2016
@dyt come and hear.

Vincent580:
Re: . by Dyt(f): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2016
sunvick:
@dyt come and hear.

smiley

God bless him
smiley

1 Like

Re: . by dosht(f): 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
Hello everyone
I want to say a big thank you to you all
Thanks for believing me, thanks for putting a smile on my face. Thank you all for the messages, gift and money. I really appreciate everyone of you. May the mercy of God be upon you all. I'm doing fine here. I can't even mention names but God knows you all

4 Likes

Re: . by dosht(f): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2016
iomoge2:

Thank you ma'am

Savings account.
Pls ma'am. I would like to modify my acc details. Thanks for understanding
Re: . by dosht(f): 3:11pm On Oct 16, 2016
Coldfeet:
Weldone sir and also to everyone that have reached out to this lady. Dosht how are you holding up?
I'm doing well now. Thanks so much.
could you pls modify my location in your previous post?
Re: . by iomoge2(f): 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2016
Edited

Dost
Re: . by Funjosh(m): 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
Godchild2015:
Abeg am tired of keep trying. Keep getting thesame reply, don't know if gtb is having network issue .
I shall retry tommowr.

That is the problem am also having with transferring from GTB to other accounts you can ask someone that can help out so u just transfer to the person's GTB.
Re: . by dosht(f): 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2016
iomoge2:
Edited

Dost
Thanks ma'am
Re: . by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2016
Funjosh:

That is the problem am also having with transferring from GTB to other accounts you can ask someone that can help out so u just transfer to the person's GTB.

Thanks I eventually got the best method to transfer.

I had to use *737*2 provided you know ur last digit on ur Atm. Was using *737 before .
Re: . by Samabu07(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2016
rofemiguwa:
Send ur account number and account type e.g savings or current.u can post it here if u wish lemme copy.i will do an atm transfer tomorrow morning.
I dont have much but ur story brot tears to my eyes.ayam a breastfeeding mother too and i can totally relate to breastfeeding on empty stomach.

I stay at mainland i would ve added foodstuff too

May God protect u n ur family

God will bless you. People will stand for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Baby Shower Or Madness / Foreign Used Merceded Benz E350 2014 Model*SOLD* / Are You An Only Son Or Daughter? Cos I Am!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.