Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,927 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It (4247 Views)

Wife Catches Her Husband With Side Chick / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by Hotzone(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
I have a serious relationship ongoing with my senior coworker but my side chick got pregnant and claims she don't want abortion and I am trying so hard to ensure it doesn't affect my relationship with my fiancé but she is constantly calling and texting at odd times which is becoming suspicious and I don't know if I should tell my fiancé.

4 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by piippa(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Don't you block numbers with your phone and unblock anytime you want to talk to her?
Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by michlins(m): 6:34pm On Jan 20, 2019
Am going to tell you this. A friend impregnated a girl and aborted it. He just died two days ago and he's still single

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by crazygod(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2019
If u don't love her, let her give birth to the baby and be there for them take care of ur kid. U don't necessarily need to marry her. Don't abort. Explain to ur fiancée what u did. If she doesn't forgive u, life goes on.
Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2019
You're evil. You cheated on your fiancee and on top of that, were going in raw. Now the consequences of your actions have come back to bite you in the ass and you're here asking annoying questions.

I hope she gives birth to triplets. Evil you

36 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2019
michlins:
Am going to tell you this. A friend impregnated a girl and aborted it. He just died two days ago and he's still single
What's the correlation?

2 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by pocohantas(f): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ishilove:

What's the correlation?

OP will die without a heir if he makes her abort it. Too much Nigerian films.

4 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2019
pocohantas:

OP will die without a heir if he makes her abort it. Too much Nigerian films.
A lot of Nigerian films are drawn from practical experiences

1 Like

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by bukatyne(f): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hotzone:
I have a serious relationship ongoing with my senior coworker but my side chick got pregnant and claims she don't want abortion and I am trying so hard to ensure it doesn't affect my relationship with my fiancé but she is constantly calling and texting at odd times which is becoming suspicious and I don't know if I should tell my fiancé.

No your type dey make wife build ten story building behind your back.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by pocohantas(f): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ishilove:

A lot of Nigerian films are drawn from practical experiences

Alright then, now you can see the practical correlation drawn from experiences cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by Resener28(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hotzone:
Tell her to abort it or possibly block her calls and text
Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by tabithababy(f): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Resener28:

Tell her to abort it or possibly block her calls and text

Would you like your daughter to go through this as well

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by annex1: 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
I hate seeing replies to posts like this with;

1. You should have not ..........
2. So you had a fiancee but you still ..........
3. Why didn't you use a condom ...........

It irks me. He didn't request for opinion on what he should have done differently. He came with a problem, give an idea of your solution or fast-forward.

Again, the question of the poster is paraphrased as "I don't know if I should tell my fiancee that I got another girl pregnant since she now incessantly calls and text"

Well, yes you should inform her. Especially when we are sure the pregnant lady isn't terminating it (Thank goodness for that by the way). Realise also, you have made a mistake and if she (fiancee) decides to leave you, she is justified. You deserve no pity. You deserve to be a dad. You've earned it.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by AHCB: 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
Hotzone:
if you can dive into an ocean full of sharks, surely you can make up and swing in that ocean.

Now stop being a Lil twerp and tell your finace the truth. She deserve to know the truth.

Beside, try and ascertain if she's really pregnant because I know many Nigerian girls are fvcking desperate, especially when they see a guy who's working and have a Lil to spare.

2 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by Akposb(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2019
annex1:
I hate seeing replies to posts like this with;

1. You should have not ..........
2. So you had a fiancee but you still ..........
3. Why didn't you use a condom ...........

It irks me. He didn't request for opinion on what he should have done differently. He came with a problem, give an idea of your solution or fast-forward.

Again, the question of the poster is paraphrased as "I don't know if I should tell my fiancee that I got another girl pregnant since she now incessantly calls and text"

Well, yes you should inform her. Especially when we are sure the pregnant lady isn't terminating it (Thank goodness for that by the way). Realise also, you have made a mistake and if she (fiancee) decides to leave you, she is justified.

This is all the op needs.

3 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by dollytino4real(f): 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2019
u go must want am. wen d forking tin dey sweet u b4

3 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by Ranchhoddas: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ishilove:
You're evil. You cheated on your fiancee and on top of that, were going in raw. Now the consequences of your actions have come back to bite you in the ass and you're here asking annoying questions.

I hope she gives birth to triplets. Evil you
Are you not overreacting?
Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by thorpido(m): 10:22pm On Jan 20, 2019
She doesn't want to abort it,so for how long will you keep it hidden from your fiancée?
You better tell her and damn the consequences.
You knew what you were heading for having unprotected sex with another person when you had a fiancee.

7 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by michlins(m): 10:48pm On Jan 20, 2019
Ishilove:

What's the correlation?
keep the child. If you are ready for marriage, marry here
Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by elmagnifico411(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
You dey ask? When u were nacking without protection did u ask us? Come dash me the pregnancy nah! Yeye dey smell. You get mouth to call another person daughter side chic. Berra go see the girl and talk to her make una know what next to do before everything u hold dear come crashing down for ya very eye. Preeknasty nikkur

2 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by Ishilove: 1:05am On Jan 21, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Are you not overreacting?
Nope. I hate cheating with passionate hatred

5 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by CyberWolf: 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2019
Marry her.. You don’t love her but you kept fvcking her till you got her pregnant.. Ewu angry

1 Like

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by 1miccza: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
It's your cross bro, let her give birth, but if you love your fiancee, break up with the side chick and be loyal to your fiancee. My 2cents bro.

1 Like

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by kawaodne(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2019
Guy, take out your side chick and continue your life.
Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by Leis: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2019
Take responsibility for your actions, abortion is not an option, it is a chance to kill, like a murderer.

1 Like

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by generationz(f): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
so many wicked and evil men on nairaland

see them telling him to block the calls of a pregnant woman whom op willfully impregnated.

He is obviously protecting the main relafionship because his boss is richer.

wicked man

may God judge you if you abandon the lady.

7 Likes

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by Ganjafama(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hotzone:
Don't tell your fiancee yet. Wait to see how things play out in the coming weeks. If your side chick still insists on keeping the pregnancy, then you have no option other than telling her.
Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by sisisioge: 4:59am On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin grin

What has things got to do with the senior colleague? Have you been over achieving your target by leading your leader in very sensitive arena? If yes, doxology grin

Oh...the senior colleague is the fiancée! What an over achiever! Well done man. May God bless your triangle grin

1 Like

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by kleppur: 6:19am On Mar 27, 2019
Okay
Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by sisisioge: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2019
kleppur:

Boli how are you?

Same to you to! Epa grin

1 Like

Re: My Side Chick Is Pregnant But I Don't Want It by kleppur: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2019
sisisioge:

Same to you to! Epa grin

You dey enjoy o..
Make we talk nau.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Marry But I Have To Unmarried Elder Brothers / Before We Mislead The Younger Men And Women / Messed Up Situation With A Wrong Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.