Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged (1415 Views)

Malawian Journalist Accuses His Wife Of Being A Witch (Photo) / New Photos Of Hope That Was Branded A Witch Saved By A Danish Aid Worker / Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged by missKiffy(f): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hope, the little boy who was left for dead in Uyo, Akwa Ibom after being branded a witch was discharged from the hospital today. Danish aid worker, Anja Ringgren Loven shared photos of Hope smiling while playing with other children in the orphanage and wrote;

"Finally finally finally !!!! Today Hope was discharged from the hospital !! The children have been so excited all day ! My son David Jr. and I are now back in Denmark because tomorrow I will start my tour around the country. And oh how I wish I was there today. Looking at these pictures of the children playing with Hope makes me totally speechless. Our dream came true! Can you imagine! This is what humanity is all about! Children see magic because they look for it and now Hope has finally found his magic"

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/03/photos-glare-of-hope-starving-akwa-ibom.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged by missKiffy(f): 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2016
More

Re: Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged by poshestmina(f): 11:01pm On Mar 01, 2016
God bless the person that rescued him

Such cute child embarassed
Re: Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged by jaynee1: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wow! It pays to be Good. God bless this woman.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged by AdonaiRoofing(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
God bless that Danish woman in hundred fold. Such a cute boy

2 Likes

Re: Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged by Kingsasian(m): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2016
God bless and reward that lady in million folds. Mehn! Food is good o, see how that skeleton don turn to a chubby kid. When there is life there is Hope o.

1 Like

Re: Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged by Pidggin(f): 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2016
Awwww thank God for him smiley
Re: Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged by SAMBARRY: 4:17am On Mar 02, 2016
Nigerians and superstition undecided

Thank God for God and thank God for that lady that rescued the boy undecided

If every other nationa reasoned the way Africans reason there'll have been world war 4 with massive famine and we will still blame devilundecided

Infact if this child grows up and finds out what his family did to him he'll hate them because without God and that woman, left to his family, the boy will have died a wasted death.shiooorrr

The family should be ashamed of themselves that it took another woman from another country who's not even blood related to help the boy.

Backwardness undecided

Has the witchcraft finally killed the woman ?Useless family. I pity the women married into that family and the children bearing their surname.
Re: Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged by Adonis3: 5:39am On Mar 02, 2016
wow

What transformation

Ordinarily, many would have judged her coz of her tats

Buh she saved a life!!!

What a good heart

#Adonis3HasSopken
Re: Photos: A Glare Of Hope! Starving Akwa Ibom Child Branded A Witch Is Discharged by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2016

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Cartoon Show And Cartoon Character? / What To Do During The Honeymoon. / Top 4 Gifts Every Woman Wants From Her Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.