Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) (52355 Views)

Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by IGBOmarryme: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
All these people calling Linda smelly puusy listening to wizkid frustration i just laugh, i dont think wizkid actually forked her cos back then in secondary school any girl that always proved hard to get always got tags like smelly puusy just to discredit her or make it appear the guy actually screwed her wink so it doesn't move me nor even the Linda herself cos probably this is not the first time she has turned a man down who came wallowing in frustration..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC / Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye, Williams Uchemba, AY Makun Dressed Up As Hausa On Set / Wizkid's Accent In Interview With UK’s Channel 4, Nigerian Twitter Goes Berserk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.