Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) (52341 Views)

Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by estheremma(f): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=youngest85 post=50169918]These people cn endure smello no be s
Umall
U insult someone who has touched a lot of lives,u should be a weed boy,u may never reach where she has,it's not a prayer

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Pidggin(f): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2016
PapaNnamdi:

[s]We just want to fucq any random girl we desire and without any stress, if u refuse we give u wahala, This particular lady taking selfie got a smelling pussay, #rottenfish[/s]

Continue, but we will not contribute a dime financially or spare a minute of prayers for you when God allows satan to inflict you with sickness and disease, enjoy. Takre

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by manuelthegreat: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cute @jarashops
Shop online now on www.jarashop.com.ng
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Ecosystem4u: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2016
youngest85:
These people cn endure smello no be small
U will surelly die of hate.... n I will neva wish ur stinking c**p*e RIP.........not me

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2016
opiaoku:

the smello can feed your useless mother and ancestors join
But wetin concern you with wetin person post. Na your data, na your phone? Olodo ode
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by opiaoku: 12:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
[s]
mriyesecnerwal:

But wetin concern you with wetin person post. Na your data, na your phone? Olodo ode
[/s]
otu nne i

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Ecosystem4u: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
drnelson:
my guy who almost slept with her told me that any babe who want work for her office must have a more smelly kitty than the boss.

its so when a fine guy enters her office he gets confused as to where the smell is coming from.

this pic is fake, my guy told me those guys forced to smile because the smell mehnn

Hw can an Agbero like you who does not have formal education, have a GUY that knows Linda. Can u listen 2 ur God4saking self!!!!!!! you have been given to a reprobate mind so no hope 4 u.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=somez post=50174281]Can only see 2 male.[/quote
mesef seeing only 2 men
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2016
mesef seeing only 2 men
mesef seeing only 2 men
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Peterpanny: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cordis92:
Guess i'm beginning to like this lady. Men and wahala, I don't understand. As a lady, if you are successful they say you lack loyalty and are rude. If you are jobless, they say you are useless and possibly a runs girl. What then do you people want? sad
we just want to hmmm uhhh arrhh ushhh hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2016
youngest85:
poverty can cause cancer

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Ecosystem4u: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
youngest85:
So sorry I forgot 2 tell u to be interested in passing ur WAEC, b4 u suddenly turn 2 a ritualist like ur broda out of frustration. Cos I kno u too well!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2016
But wetin still concern you with his message? Olodo

opiaoku:
[s][/s]
otu nne i
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by danieonovo: 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
we offer well trained and competent hotel manager, hotel housekeepers, receptionist, front desk officer, corporate drivers, nanny, steward, maid and security guard to homes, small businesses, corporate organization and firms. our staffs are reliable and dependable to satisfy all your peculiar needs as it is our priority to provide a better employment service to our clients. Haspol-Jinim LTD is also committed to adding true value and reflecting excellent and integrity in all what we offer. contact our numbers for business

office hour:8am-5pm
Mon-Sat

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by UIA04(f): 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2016
youngest85:

You mean the smell of money?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by osjoshua(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
opiaoku:

shut up...must u quote when you don't have something important to say?
Why insult someone else mother just because the son wrote something unpleasant to you..
Calling someone else mother -useless-...
So annoying..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by lekonso: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2016
Amberon11:
Grow up, Mumu!!
Na real mumu

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by marv1: 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cordis92:
Guess i'm beginning to like this lady. Men and wahala, I don't understand. As a lady, if you are successful they say you lack loyalty and are rude. If you are jobless, they say you are useless and possibly a runs girl. What then do you people want? sad

What then do you people want? The answer is to be happy and remain who u are. U cant please everybody.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by funnynation(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2016
somez:
Can only see 2 male.
bcs amebo is mostly for women.
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by biggy26: 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cordis92:

Just be yourself... humble and sweet.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Paulscholari(m): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2016
youngest85:
shut up hediot, shes not a smello, shes my sis and shes clean and cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Alfred234(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2016
So Linda did not employ Onyx her first son grin
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by tectonotimes: 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2016
HERE COMES NIGERIAN VERSION OF HARVARD BUSINESS REVIEW AND OXFORD BUSINESS GROUP
Tectono Business Review is the Nigerian version of Harvard Business Review, Oxford Business Group, EuroMoney and Financial Times. It publishes business news, business articles and business adverts.

It is meant for the elites like business tycoons, top politicians, captains of industries, heads of federal parastatals, top managers of blue-chip companies. It is very educative and informative.

Avail yourself of this opportunity of reading Tectono Business Review publications just by clicking:
www.tectono-business.com
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by chizobamgbume(m): 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
opiaoku:

Why insult her poor mum You are no different from him undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2016
Our girls when grown dey worwor o..see strong heads angry
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by silverdam(m): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
sauceEEP:
So linda did not employ her first son onyx and LIB senate president bonario? I can't see silverdam or he no pass the interview?
Lol! These are not the workers, they all came for an audition to be VJ on Linda Ikeji TV. Nairaland needs to verify news before putting it on frontpage.
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by limzycollins(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2016
Visit http://naijacrawl.com for your free Android and BlackBerry subscription!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by offonstic: 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
youngest85:
this does not longer crack people up okay? such display of foolishness. you can be a child and still think and behave reasonably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by Esetim(f): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2016
PapaNnamdi:

We just want to fucq any random girl we desire and without any stress, if u refuse we give u wahala, This particular lady taking selfie got a smelling pussay, #rottenfish
This was really immature of you. Pls grow up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by yodin: 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2016
Corporate office for blogging anything bloggable....

Pls dnt read my lips!
Re: Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) by xvdgyu2016(f): 8:26am On Oct 15, 2016
You are not close enough to Linda as to perceive your so-called smell. Check your South Africa very well, It seems your yoghurt has gone sour. Class is something outside your reach boy!!!
youngest85:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter / Burna Boy Prostrates For Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At An Event (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.