Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,203 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:59 PM

Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) (76564 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Wears 'Isi Agu' Igbo Outfit. Nigerians React (Photos) / PDP Governors Meet In Abuja, As Fayose Steps Out In Youthful Attire / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) by boylce: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2016
Fayose is just a civilian. It is only the president as COMMANDER in chief of the armed forces dt has the power to wear that uniform ceremonialy. I just hope and pray PMB doesn't remember Fayose with this one. Some one should advise ds man ASAP.
Re: Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) by MattFreeman007(m): 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2016
Ordinary Wizkid, Fatz And Co Bois Dey Rock Camo, Na Ekiti GCOES Zombies Dey Bring Mouth For... Fayose Be Like Fly Wey Pech For APC Obolokos....Very Very Dangerious..Tualee Baba
Re: Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2016
Babzilla:

But if a lay man wears this una go beat am in spite of the fact that its not your attire

Hv seen pple, civilians wore somthing close to our attire bt hv neva arrested dem.
I dont hv tym for all dos pple below me spewing jabberwockies!
Re: Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Davindal:
****Don't use 'our' again for you are not a personnel in the military. Stop claiming nonsense. From the way you trail people's post in this forum, every real military personnel: like myself, would know that you are an impersonator. In military, we observe and don't talk much; we are apolitical in every sense of it. So man, why are you here ranting nonsense, whom do you want to impress? You better back down and file-out from impersonation; you might loose you life one day. There would be zero messy the day your type would be caught. Note: there're whole lots of military personnel on Nairaland, that are following this thread. Be warned! ****

#chuckle
U talk lik an oscar.
Am nt supposed to start exchanging words wit ur type because even physically wen u see me u cant even stand 10,000m close to me talk more of exchanging words wit me.

U r personnel exposing ur face in public & spewing all dis jabberwockies!!!
Oscar no b life.
Re: Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
DonBobes:

Hv seen pple, civilians wore somthing close to our attire bt hv neva arrested dem.
I dont hv tym for all dos pple below me spewing jabberwockies!
But Mr. Man dem say you no be soja grin grin grin
Why d tin come dey pepper you like dis nau
Re: Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) by Mememan: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
Realali:

Try use some little sense to think neh
your father
Re: Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) by mikolo80: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
soberdrunk:
angry From a very educated gentleman to a camo wearing, kpomo cutting, judge beating, insubordinate loud mouthed governor, Ekiti kete!! Ta ni ese'?
what education?
Re: Fayose Steps Out In Military Outfit, Nigerians React (Photos) by Realali(f): 3:32am On Oct 25, 2016
Mememan:

your father

E don die and you go follow am soon

Ministerial List: 5 Ex-Governors, Technocrats Lead Tinubu’s 42-Man Cabinet / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) / What Tinubu said about Ambode's impeachment after Crucial Meeting with APC leade