Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,061 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) (76220 Views)

Rochas Okorocha Speaks On Edo Election Outcome And Injustice In APC / South Africans React To Ghana Closing Nigerian Shops (TWEETS) / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:51pm On Mar 02, 2023

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:57pm On Mar 02, 2023

5 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by fnep2smooth(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
They said YOUTH of Nigeria only vote in BBN... See finishing

I'm a full stack web developer, if you need my services contact me via WhatsApp or telegram +23.470.31633.778 or visit https://github.com/ekenmapeter

I need a freelance job or full time job, base in Abuja , enugu or portharcourt.

748 Likes 63 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by heniford2: 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2023
I just hate this shit saw on German national newspaper about Tinubu not good for our country i swear its bad very bad please stop posting this shit here.please

223 Likes 17 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Vote4Obi: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
Whatever little respect we have left is finally gone.

Tinubu will be the end of Nigeria.

633 Likes 43 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by helinues: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2023
We have earlier seen Ghana's own, this one is South Africa, the next should be reactions from Cambodia.

grin

198 Likes 16 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by habsydiamond(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2023
Our sleeper cell president and dementia ambassador. A win without worthy celebration is more like a loss. Baba keep warming the chair the legitimate owner is coming!!!!

396 Likes 24 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by stuffs2002: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
IPOB pretending to be south Africans

91 Likes 38 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Ginaz(f): 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
grin

Tinubu see disgrace you have given to us !

Let's pray he doesn't pee on himself on national TV.

396 Likes 28 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by JaceBlaze: 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
It hasn't been 48 hours and my man is already snoring😴💤💤 in parliament cheesy

180 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
I just hate this shit saw on German national newspaper about Tinubu not good for our country i swear its bad very bad please stop posting this shit here.please

Old enemy henifraud begging for mercy 😈

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by magoo10(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2023
What a Shame actually
Those urchins who supported buhari I hope your lives are better today,if not then you guys are the worst humans.

282 Likes 17 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by heniford2: 7:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Ol' foe henifraud beginning for mercy 😈
Bleep you mehn!!! 😠😡 this people making a mockery of my country

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Pleasant01: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
E remain that of Zambia

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 7:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
heniford2:
fk you mehn!!! 😠😡 this people making a mockery of my country

Same people you are always mocking🇿🇦? You had your fun during the Zuma years, now it's our turn to laugh 😈😈😈

To console you, I cried when SA voted for Zuma. But we moved through that and did better next time.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by FarahAideed: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Blame the short sighed Obidients for this sha

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Pickmycall: 7:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
Mc oluomo and his thugs voted him not the learned.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:33pm On Mar 02, 2023
See the Disgrace URCHINS wants to be our Nigeria.
Kai.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Caramia2020(m): 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
African Mockery Republic. Well done InecApc

49 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Mckandre(m): 7:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
FarahAideed:
Blame the short sighed Obidients for this sha
Anuofia! Ekwensu ike'ojii

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by ScamHunter: 7:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Hmmm... urchins. See una life?

32 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by PlayerMeji: 7:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Coming from people who Thabo Mbeki was their president

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:57pm On Mar 02, 2023
U na go wail tire...Tinubu has been elected, and we the voters are elated.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by CharleyBright(m): 8:05pm On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu supporters come and defend your grandpa o

71 Likes

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Racoon(m): 8:07pm On Mar 02, 2023
But the negative interpretation is that he doesn’t care about the integrity, character and honesty of who succeeds him.

That negative interpretation is my concern here, and it’s premised on Buhari’s support for the election of Bola Tinubu as Nigeria’s next president. It concerns me because I’m fully convinced that a Tinubu presidency would not only destabilise Nigeria internally, it would damage Nigeria globally, making it a big laughing stock, a butt of dark international jokes!

Truth is, next year’s presidential election will have huge long-term implications, its outcome will affect Nigeria for decades. Therefore, no patriotic Nigerian should sit on the fence; that patriotism is what underpins this intervention. To be sure, the presidential election should be as much about character as manifesto.

The presidency is too serious an office to be invested in someone with serious integrity deficit. Those ignoring character and integrity should remember the Turkish proverb: “When a clown moves into a palace, he doesn’t become a king. The palace becomes a circus.”

But here are questions for President Buhari: Is he aware of the damaging allegations swirling around Tinubu? Given what he knows, does he think Tinubu is a fit and proper person to be Nigeria’s president? Is he happy that Tinubu’s life, pedigree and backstory are veiled in secrecy or, as someone puts it, a “miasma of dubiety”?

In the US, every major presidential candidate is an open book. But not Tinubu. He arrogantly refuses to answer uncomfortable questions about his past. Instead, he uses surrogates: Festus Keyamo, Femi Fani-Kayode, Bayo Onanuga.

Who see him as their route to advancement and are blatantly lying to Nigerians, treating them as morons. Recently, they came full throttle with deliberate untruths about the drug allegations against Tinubu.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/tinubu-as-president-buhari-must-really-hate-nigeria/amp/

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Nonexisting1: 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2023
South Africans na weyrey I swear. grin But what do I know, maybe they now have an Igbo tribe in south Africa since urchins say na only Igbos dey condemn the election.

128 Likes 14 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by NothingDoMe: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
This thread is hilarious 😂 😆😆😆

We're so ded. While Urchins are laughing at us locally. The world is laughing at us internationally. We're so ded.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by Ogbuefi2020: 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
International disgrace

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by otomatic(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
One guy even said youths of Nigeria only vote in bigBrotherNaija.
Na there I give up!

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South Africans React To Nigeria's Election Outcome (TWEETS) by NothingDoMe: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
fnep2smooth:
They said YOUTH of Nigeria only vote in BBN... See finish

76 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Dino Melaye's 2nd Semester Result With Carry Over At ABU Zaria By Sahara Reporte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.