Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Feeling Red? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Feeling Red? (329 Views)

I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" / Why Nigerians Are Not ‘feeling’ APC Change – Senator Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feeling Red? by ycat: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
Though the cause behind it is worthy, but Is it a good idea to wear red to the poll knowing the danger of drive-by shooting and desperation on the part of the left? The fact that most of the Obama's catch and release are ready to go back to jail, having just been released in time for the elections, thanks to democratic machine for making it possible for just about anyone to vote despite criminal records.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/09/trump-army-planning-to-flood-polling-stations-with-red/
Re: Feeling Red? by uniklinkum(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2016
Stop sucking Alex Jones the maniac diike loser.

1 Like

Re: Feeling Red? by linearity: 6:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
ycat:
Though the cause behind it is worthy, but Is it a good idea to wear red to the poll knowing the danger of drive-by shooting and desperation on the part of the left? The fact that most of the Obama's catch and release are ready to go back to jail, having just been released in time for the elections, thanks to democratic machine for making it possible for just about anyone to vote despite criminal records.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/09/trump-army-planning-to-flood-polling-stations-with-red/
Stop spreading lies and conspiracy theory, the privilege to vote or not to vote is not controlled by the US Executives at the White House. Obama does not have any power to grant or remove the right to vote to/from anyone.

Each State in the US have different laws regarding defranchising of released felons. In most state, felons are allowed to vote after release+parole+probation, about 15 states, including DC, you are allowed to vote immediately after release, 10 states permanently ban you from voting, 4 states allow you to vote after release+parole, only Maine allow currently serving felons to vote via absentee ballots, they never lost their right to vote...and Maine have a republican Governor.

Your 'catch and release' analogy is only applicable to Presidential pardons and for the records, Obama has pardon far fewer felons compare to other Presidents in recent history..e.g. Reagan Pardon 393, Bush Sr 74, Clinton 396, Bush Jr 189 and Obama is just 70.

So, get your facts straight, and try to do some little research before running off with those conspiracy theories.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I May Not Support Buhari’s Re-election In 2019, Nigeria’s First Lady Aisha Warn / Protest In Akure As INEC choose Jimoh Ibrahim As Ondo State PDP Governorship / Former Abia Governor, Uzor Orji Kalu Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.