Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" (32048 Views)

2019: I Will Retire Ganduje From Politics - Kwankwaso / Kayan Zance: Gifts From Ajimobi To Ganduje Family (Photos) / Emir Sunusi Apologizes To Ganduje - 5 Northern Governors Beg On His Behalf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
KANO – President Muhammadu Buhari has extended his appreciation to Nigerians for their goodwill and prayers, saying his condition has improved.

Buhari, who spoke for about three minutes in vernacular, on phone, with Governor Ganduje, while a prayer session was going on at Africa House, Government House, Kano, said he is feeling better.

Buhari said “Alhamdulillah (all praise be to Allah)”, he said when Ganduje inquired “how are you feeling now Your Excellency?

During the prayer session, which was broadcast live by local radio stations in Kano, Ganduje told the President that Islamic scholars and Imams in Kano were praying for his speedy recovery.

To this, the President remarked “Maa shaa Allah”, meaning, “God willed it”, an Arabic phrase used to show appreciation for a person or happening and is evoked upon hearing good news.

He expressed the hope that Allah will accept the prayers and asked the governor to extend his best wishes to the Islamic scholars.

Governor Ganduje, who was highly elated, remarked that from the voice of the President, his health has greatly improved expressing the hope that the Nigerian leader would get well soon.

The governor enjoined Nigerians to continue to pray for the well-being of the President and the success of his administration.

“We prayed for Buhari to win and he won. It is now mandatory on us to rally round his government and pray for his wellbeing”, Ganduje remarked.

The prayers session, which brought together about 300 Imams and Islamic leaders from all Islamic denominations across the state was attended by the state Deputy governor, Professor Hafiz Abubakar, the Chief Imam of Kano, Professor M.S. Zahraddeen the state Commissioner of Police, Rabi’u Yusuf legislators and former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Ghali Umar Na’abba.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/breaking-buhari-speaks-says-feeling-better/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Scream(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2017
Who cares?!

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2017
grin. ohh he is still talking!!! I thought by now, we supposed to be singing**song of sorrow* for him

28 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2017
"Islamic Scholars"? How can you be a scholar and believe in that religion?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2017
Zita55:
grin. ohh he is still talking!!! I thought by now, we supposed to be singing**song of sorrow* for him
think u are funny saw what u did angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2017
tongue[quote author=HandsomeJude post=54000275] think u are funny saw what u did
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by annnikky(f): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2017
undecided

58 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
Zita55:
tongue
I always win , ur dp is beautiful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Pennah(m): 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2017
Atlast anoda lie dun hatch waitin fr d next... undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Okanokan(m): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2017
We Thank God! for Mercy and Grace.
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by yarimo(m): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2017
This is buhari UK phone number +000419 I just spoke to him also

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by SalamRushdie: 12:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Buhari has turned to the voice of Big Brother Aso Rock

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Ceema1(f): 1:10am On Feb 24, 2017
jerseyboy:
"Islamic Scholars"? How can you be a scholar and believe in that religion?
Shut d fvck up there u Ipod zombie.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Ceema1(f): 1:12am On Feb 24, 2017
Pennah:
Atlast anoda lie dun hatch waitin fr d next... undecided
E go be like dream for una eyes soon. Awon Ipod zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by kingvectorv(m): 1:21am On Feb 24, 2017
Who cares

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Nobody: 3:48am On Feb 24, 2017
HandsomeJude:
I always win , ur dp is beautiful cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
thanks grin
HandsomeJude:
thanks
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by paulchineduN(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2017
So Nigeria is being ruled by phonecratic Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by shamecurls(m): 9:13am On Feb 24, 2017
Children of hate will be disappointed!

Genesis of a bad weekend!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Lasskeey: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by seanwilliam(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2017
Ogbeni buhari, if u 1 die make u die sharp sharp make better person take over.... Ma fi ojuwa rare mo n'

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by oluwayimika123: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2017
kwantinue to deceive us

i'm not even missing him sef

he can kukuma stay till de end of his tenure

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Atlas the truth is finally out! The president is not waiting to get any result. He is sick.

He spoke to Governor Ganduje, in Kano means he now spoke to all Nigerians

Is Governor Ganduje, his spokesman now

How did we get to this level of illiteracy

Now that I know that he is sick, I can now wish him quick recovery.

Get well soon Mr. President.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Till I see am for channels news .I no believe

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by maberry(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
ooooooh.. these people done come with their native lie this morning again!!!

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by kabrud: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Liepods right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by refreshrate: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
ALL OF A SUDDEN

Niger Delta Avengers ran out of dynamites...

Fulani herdsmen ran out of bullets....

Boko Haram insurgents lost their mojo....

Southern Kaduna crisis went on half time....

Cattle rustlers lost steam....

Islamization Agenda crooners disbanded....

Rising dollar rates no longer a concern....

Inflation rates put aside.......

Fiery preachers and prophets of doom stopped prophesying.....

Biafrans have stopped agitating and threatening....

Why?

Buhari is not in town.... But as soon as he announces his return, watch out for the return of all of the above. Do we just kick start our prayers to keep Buhari more in London for the sake of peace in our country, what do you think?

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by chiefolododo(m): 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
NIGERIANS ARE GULLIBLE

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by lanre316: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Zita55:
Na wa for you o

Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
Buhari is in my hand Bag... Oya comma see
Re: Buhari Speaks To Ganduje From London, Says "I Am Feeling Better" by austin2all: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2017
who wants the vegetable back.
click like if you think Osibande is doing fine, and share if you want the vegetable back.

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sheikh Nuru Khalid Suspended For Criticising Buhari Over Kaduna Train Attack / Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him / Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.