Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) (46585 Views)

Gracious David-West Wearing David Ibiyeomie's 5 Nights Of Glory Tag In Prison / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by phameous: 5:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
alberson:

I'm a member of salvation ministries church and member of technical unit at the headquarters....I would like to know you ..

So u cannot take this ur "I would like to know you" to her email add and make it private huh?
Mtcheew
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Charlesberry(m): 7:21am On Oct 18, 2016
ArabMopol:
uncle I'm not criticizing anyone, but the truth must be said... enough of all these eye's service, if u look closely u will see many of it members suffering while they are here sharing gifts to some of their cronies,

Nothing like look closely. Your comment is based on assumptions. Are you a member? Because if you're and you know kingdom principles in different area you wouldn't say this. That man has done so many things that you don't even know. So many......... recently he is awarding scholarship to members and non members. If you don't know anything keep quiet bro.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Charlesberry:

Nothing like look closely. Your comment is based on assumptions. Are you a member? Because if you're and you know kingdom principles in different area you wouldn't say this. That man has done so many things that you don't even know. So many......... recently he is awarding scholarship to members and non members. If you don't know anything keep quiet bro.
I'm a member of salvation minister rukpokwu branch, the lady is member in GRA branch, do u know what I mean by staunch follower of pastor David, she hardly miss Sunday service not to talk of any weekly program, she convert the husband from Anglican to salvation, she graduate from salvation ministry 1month basic ,1month advance and 1month diploma bible school making it 3months bible school in salvation, she can't joke with anything concerning tithe, she even pay tithes for her little children, even the one she is carrying in here womb she paid tithe for the foetus as well, what amaze me most is how salvation ministry decline to help a staunch member of salvation, even as I'm talking to you now the lady is in dear need of help, enough of all this eye service, promoting image of ur church while ur staunch supporter is in need, mhok there is God oooo, one of the reasons i decline to belong in any of the church group, I will just go to church worship my God, do the right thing then go my way
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Charlesberry(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
ArabMopol:
I'm a member of salvation minister rukpokwu branch, the lady is member in GRA branch, do u know what I mean by staunch follower of pastor David, she hardly miss Sunday service not to talk of any weekly program, she convert the husband from Anglican to salvation, she graduate from salvation ministry 1month basic ,1month advance and 1month diploma bible school making it 3months bible school in salvation, she can't joke with anything concerning tithe, she even pay tithes for her little children, even the one she is carrying in here womb she paid tithe for the foetus as well, what amaze me most is how salvation ministry decline to help a staunch member of salvation, even as I'm talking to you now the lady is in dear need of help, enough of all this eye service, promoting image of ur church while ur staunch supporter is in need, mhok there is God oooo, one of the reasons i decline to belong in any of the church group, I will just go to church worship my God, do the right thing then go my way

Well, if what you're saying is d truth then it's bad then, God knows all.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
Charlesberry:

Well, if what you're saying is d truth then it's bad then, God knows all.
much truth my brother
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by Charlesberry(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
ArabMopol:
much truth my brother

Leave em give God. No too condemn sha
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by ArabMopol(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Charlesberry:

Leave em give God. No too condemn sha
I'm not condemning bro
Re: David Ibiyeomie Gifts Hyundai Cars To Members (Photos) by gees101(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2018
thats my papa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Win Guinness World Records With My Beautiful Shrine - Herbalist Brags / Sex Scandal: Apostle Johnson Suleman Is INNOCENT Based On Evidence In This Repot / Photo - What A Magnificent Church Building!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.