Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? (2814 Views)

Archaeology: Evidence Of Jonah And The Whale Found In Jerusalem (Photos) / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Anas09: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Stubborn girl
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Anas09: 3:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
raphieMontella:

ranchhoddas understands how i argue..
Its all in the context..
I do not believe in bramha

not even in my next life!

seriously..you're getting it wrong..
If you don't believe in Brahma, then stop using him and Zeus as a yard stick for arguments.
It doesn't make any sense to always tilt your towards establishing the authenticity of other gods other than Yahweh.
If there's no God or gods, then maintain your stance. There's no God.
Re: Christ Existence; Any Evidence Aside The Bible? by Anas09: 3:32pm On Oct 15, 2016
EyeHateGod:

No m projecting the Goddess Kali He said Christians Experience Jesus abi? and me i say Hindus to They Experience Kali after performing the ritual they start behaving funny. Yes the same way Christians Do(Don't tell anyone we Atheist know it's brain work/manipulation) This is to prove that P. E is not only significant to Christians alone

P. S When i marry u We go watch film Tire grin
Interesting dream.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Pastor Ibiyeomie's Birthday Cake... So Yummy I Like / How To Start My Own Church / Miracles In Nigeria - Raising The Dead(tb Joshua)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.