Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Life Of P@blo(poem) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Life Of P@blo(poem) (445 Views)

Novel: Life Of A Celebrity Written By Onyeneke Abel / The Life Of A Typical Nigerian Student - A SHORT STORY / Life Of A Broke Naija Graduate ( Short Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Life Of P@blo(poem) by perrypablo: 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2016
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i][/b][b]
Re: The Life Of P@blo(poem) by perrypablo: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen this is my very first story here and I promise it will be the bomb. I would love positive criticism.... I hope u all enjoy this...cheers.
Re: The Life Of P@blo(poem) by perrypablo: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Prologue: This poem is dedicated to a special someone Bracelet of silver and gold Of memories so young and pain as old Enclosed within re stories of love gone cold Full of heartbreaks which causes the heart to fold
You inspired me, made me a great poet I began to write a lot of sonnets I began to lose allow my laureates And down to the ground I fell with a great plummet I always knew we would never last for more Dan a moment But u gave me so much peace and quiet And now I'm left with this remainder that I was just one of ur clients
Being with you became an obsession Which was greatly transfixed as my life's mission Losing you gave me the greatest of concussions You left me with nothing than what we shared -that indefinite conclusion So I write this piece my open hearted confession
After you left I felt locked in a casket You made me feel like a discarded basket Then I dashed dat bracelet up against the wall symbolizing the end of our duet
I raised myself up from that abyss found a cure to my disease Then I wrote my story for the world to see How I gave my heart on lease And how it became a sad tale which ended with a bracelet of silver and gold. Welcome to the life of pablo
Re: The Life Of P@blo(poem) by perrypablo: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
Prologue:
Bracelet of silver and gold
Of memories so young and pain as old
Enclosed within re stories of love gone cold
Full of heartbreaks which causes the heart to fold

You inspired me, made me a great poet
I began to write a lot of sonnets
I began to lose allow my laureates
And down to the ground I fell with a great plummet
I always knew we would never last for more Dan a moment
But u gave me so much peace and quiet
And now I'm left with this remainder that I was just one of ur clients

Being with you became an obsession
Which was greatly transfixed as my life's mission
Losing you gave me the greatest of concussions
You left me with nothing than what we shared -that indefinite conclusion
So I write this piece my open hearted confession

After you left I felt locked in a casket
You made me feel like a discarded basket
Then I dashed dat bracelet up against the wall symbolizing the end of our duet

I raised myself up from that abyss
found a cure to my disease
Then I wrote my story for the world to see
How I gave my heart on lease
And how it became a sad tale which ended with a bracelet of silver and gold.
Welcome to the life of Pablo

(1) (Reply)

My Lord, Tell Me Where To Keep Your Bribe / . / Get A Free Invite To The Abuja Book Tour Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.