Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls (52163 Views)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Fayose Reacts To Letter To President Buhari / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by steppin: 11:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oblang:

Biafra is a toothless bulldog. The dilector had bin silenced languishing in kuje. There is no way biafra can be anyone's nightmare.
It's a toothless bulldog, yet you keep fighting it day and night. No day on Nairaland people don't talk about Biafra. Even Buhari can't say a word in any gathering without the mention of Biafra. Who is fooling who?
Keep living in denial.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by mriyesecnerwal(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
Its in alphabetical order na. Af you forget

Randy100:
Why are they releasing the girls in batches. I smell something.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Oblang(m): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
steppin:

It's a toothless bulldog, yet you keep fighting it day and night. No day on Nairaland people don't talk about Biafra. Even Buhari can't say a word in any gathering without the mention of Biafra. Who is fooling who?
Keep living in denial.

Ur dilector is in kuje. That alone has silenced biafra. Mentioning biafra doesn't mean it hold water. Instead of holding protest outside Nigeria, biafra should protest in Nigeria and see how their body will be used to appease the god. They can only cry on social media and on their propaganda radio.

Infact biafra is a scam scripted by ojukwu (aka oju iku) grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by RosaConsidine: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Dude, give it up already. You won't be Nigeria's president

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by steppin: 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oblang:

Ur dilector is in kuje. That alone has silenced biafra. Mentioning biafra doesn't mean it hold water. Instead of holding protest outside Nigeria, biafra should protest in Nigeria and see how their body will be used to appease the god. They can only cry on social media and on their propaganda radio.

Infact biafra is a scam scripted by ojukwu (aka oju iku) grin grin grin
From this comment, I realized you're a kid or an adult trapped in a kid's body.
Going back and forth with you is a complete waste of my time. Stick your peers.
Have a lovely night.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Oblang(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
steppin:

From this comment, I realized you're a kid or an adult trapped in a kid's body.
Going back and forth with you is a complete waste of my time. Stick your peers.
Have a lovely night.

Lol.. E pain am. Sorry..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by lanreni: 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2016
Eyor1:
This matter get as e be oh.... Me sef, I feel say this chibok matter na politics
though the abduction was real, it was used to score political points by APC. does that make them fake? PDP would have done same. it only beats my imagination when the likes of fayose wants us to throw away sensibility like the way he has done. he believes the abduction is a propaganda, but he is busy abducting cows upandan ekiti state and he wants us to believe he is working. politicians will ever remain politicians.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by melvin0004(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2016
OJUcrook:
And I still insist that there was nothing like the Biafra war. The tale about genocide against the Igbos was a pure lie. The whole story about Biafra war was a scam by ojuku
keep deceiving ur self.......
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Carter4luv(m): 11:44pm On Oct 13, 2016
where is salkido d man who first release the video of chibok girls, nigerians wit scammotography
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by demitola(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
You must wonder how this kind of a man is a governor. At first, he never believed anything about Chibok girls, calling it a scam. Yet GeJ budgeted millions of dollars to fight insurgency which he got a larger share from. Today all of a sudden, he believes in Chibok girls and their rescue but now calls it a distraction. His main job as a governor is to wail. Thatd what he's popular for. I so pity my state people!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by rhymaster: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
OJUcrook:
And I still insist that there was nothing like the Biafra war. The tale about genocide against the Igbos was a pure lie. The whole story about Biafra war was a scam by ojuku

The Biafra war thing is a ruse, apparently! I have been wondering what all the hullabaloo of the Ibos is all about. They keep crying about Asaba genocide, nothing like that ever happened. It was a grand plan by Ojukwu to deceive the world but the world knows it's all lies!!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Horlufemi(m): 12:11am On Oct 14, 2016
todayboy:
Thank you Buhari for releasing the girls you hide for 900 days

todayboy:
Thank you Buhari for releasing the girls you hid for 900 days

As dull as Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by cleoblizz332(f): 12:21am On Oct 14, 2016
I don't really follow this Man but thinking of what he said; how were those girl released? What made book haram release them? Was there any fight BTW d army n book haram that led to the rescue of 21 girls? Y was only 21 released? Was there any negotiation? BTW who n who?. APC Nigerians proudly vote you in make them proud. Speaking of the election since the APC regime hmmm its noting to write home about

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Siscooh: 12:29am On Oct 14, 2016
Gov Fayose has discernment! That is a gift.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by jinxet2000: 12:32am On Oct 14, 2016
I can't imagine dinning with this kind of person. Let's take example from Bible, when a sheep out of a 100 was lost, the shepherd left the Ninety Nine to seek for just one lost soul. In Heaven, there is joy when one soul is won. Now out of the quoted number, 21 was found. This is someone children we are talking about. I don't mind the hunger in the country. I celebrate with the parents of these children. Meanwhile, when they were abducted, Fayose was in the govt and he didn't talk. many months after, 21 released, Please let's all join in the celebration. Thank God for their lives. When you thank God for what He has done, He will do more. God will surely release the others. Praise God.

Fayose can keep wearing camo and dancing with market women.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Siscooh: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2016
demitola:
You must wonder how this kind of a man is a governor. At first, he never believed anything about Chibok girls, calling it a scam. Yet GeJ budgeted millions of dollars to fight insurgency which he got a larger share from. Today all of a sudden, he believes in Chibok girls and their rescue but now calls it a distraction. His main job as a governor is to wail. Thatd what he's popular for. I so pity my state people!
I envy your state. Fayose is very intelligent.
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Siscooh: 12:35am On Oct 14, 2016
jinxet2000:
I can't imagine dinning with this kind of person. Let's take example from Bible, when a sheep out of a 100 was lost, the shepherd left the Ninety Nine to seek for just one lost soul. In Heaven, there is joy when one soul is won. Now out of the quoted number, 21 was found. This is someone children we are talking about. I don't mind the hunger in the country. I celebrate with the parents of these children. Meanwhile, when they were abducted, Fayose was in the govt and he didn't talk. many months after, 21 released, Please let's all join in the celebration. Thank God for their lives. When you thank God for what He has done, He will do more. God will surely release the others. Praise God.

Fayose can keep wearing camo and dancing with market women.
Chibok Na lie. I pity the person who would have to confess that ploy, that scheme, that arrangement, that deception before God on the last day. Hmmm! OK!
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by NemzySeries(m): 12:51am On Oct 14, 2016
KEVIND:
My thought, Gov. Fayose you're not far from the truth. As a matter of fact they will keep releasing them in batch untill 2018 which will culminate into the general election. The aim will be to score a cheap political point
hahahahahahaha...ωєℓℓ said jst like pple going 4 NYSC
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by billyG(m): 1:02am On Oct 14, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
[

https://www.naij.com/1007864-chibok-girls-release-fayose-attacks-buhari-exposes-hidden-reason-girls-released.html
if fayose knows there is hunger in d land his #2.8bn he stole can feed 1000 of hungry 9jerians,did fayose not beat up a high court judge?Hypocrite dictator!has he paid workers salaries in ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by billyG(m): 1:04am On Oct 14, 2016
Eyor1:

B4 nkor, is there no hunger?
what has fayose don about d hunger in d land?what happen 2 stomach infracstructure?
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 1:28am On Oct 14, 2016
DifferentBoy1:
[

https://www.naij.com/1007864-chibok-girls-release-fayose-attacks-buhari-exposes-hidden-reason-girls-released.html
to be honest now I know that politicians do not have anyone at heart but their own self, and the funniest is that we praise them a lot, government do (swapping) with boko haram arrested commanders aganist chibok girls we dey hail them, what kind of rubbish is that. Is it sumthing u should boast of, the real hero is finding the missing chibok girls ( all of them) and bringing justice to the perpetrators of this act. Just like U.S and osama bin laden
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 14, 2016
Very insensitive statement from Fayose on the memory of what the nation and this girls in particular went through in the hands of Boko Haram.
Could he have played politics or opposition with this had his daughter (if he has any) suffered such fate?

This statement is highly condemnable
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by HBIAFRA1: 2:00am On Oct 14, 2016
He's saying about the hungerbad you and your poor family are facing,,,
PUSH1:
One thing I hate about Nigeria Politicians
They play politics with everything including human lives.

As a reasonable sane person(Nigerian Politician) be it that you are in the opposition or in power, there are certain things you need to commend the government of the day for so that sane people will think that you are not insane.

Please what is this guy saying.

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by bestsunday84: 2:21am On Oct 14, 2016
Fayose is a backing dog, a big idiot

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by nobeku: 2:31am On Oct 14, 2016
Thewrath:
It's only the myopic ones than can't see through the evil plans of the APC.
Anyone,in his right senses who still believes the chibok girls whom mostly likely are married,in love,nursing mothers or sexually bonded with these terrorist(willfully or forcefully) are coming back is only deluding himself.
May your heartfelt frustration over this good news,kill you softly..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by nobeku: 2:34am On Oct 14, 2016
Opinedecandid:
You are abundantly correct, the people's Governor.

I'm strongly of this opinion.

Anyone who cares enough to study my posts on Nairaland for the past one week will notice that I consistently maintained that the raid on the judges was largely diversionary.

But the sad news is that many young Nigerians here don't seem to be able to know the difference.
They are so carried away by several sensational stunts of this present administration.

What baffles me the most is that the people pulling this stunts are of the older generations and the people vulnerable to their deceit and abracadabra are of the younger generation who should even be smarter and more discerning. But alas, they are blind.

Sadly, I must admit that I bear Kudos to the APC/President Buhari's propaganda arm. They are quite successful, given the number of their victims.

After all the attention diversion, recession bites harder.

If they can fix the economy, or better still return it to how they met it, we will praise them.

Not even power, security, infrastructure nor agriculture have they fixed. The last I checked, the only thing Nigerian farmers enjoyed from government that in turn boosted farm produce/food sufficiency was fertiliser subsidy. Guess what? This present administration has stopped it.
So which area particularly, have they done a paucity of thing to improve?
Is it only in propaganda have they recorded successes?

Like I always say,

It's either someone is unfortunate, unlucky or out rightly incompetent, or his team is.
Another compound,local ignoramus,waving his hand in the air like he just don't care..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by justmenoni: 2:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Gone mad, yet his life and that of his kids~ family is far better,valuable and valid than your's, i pity those giving you likes cos you altogether are the really MAD ones

PassingShot:
Our governor has gone mad again.

And this one na some person papa o. Chai Chineke!
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by nobeku: 2:43am On Oct 14, 2016
chuose2:
Dear Sir

Dont mind DuIlardinho.

DuIlardinho got Boko Haram to release these people just to distract from the confusion plaguing Nigeria.

He knows what he is doing.

Arresting judges from the south to stop them being coming top guys in court.

Now he has released the same girls that were taken captive to swing support against GEJ.
If it's not true, then why make the former leader head of NPA
Look at this old Olodo..You can't even mentally articulate your position..
Re: Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls by nobeku: 2:50am On Oct 14, 2016
Opinedecandid:
You are abundantly correct, the people's Governor.

I'm strongly of this opinion.

Anyone who cares enough to study my posts on Nairaland for the past one week will notice that I consistently maintained that the raid on the judges was largely diversionary.

But the sad news is that many young Nigerians here don't seem to be able to know the difference.
They are so carried away by several sensational stunts of this present administration.

What baffles me the most is that the people pulling this stunts are of the older generations and the people vulnerable to their deceit and abracadabra are of the younger generation who should even be smarter and more discerning. But alas, they are blind.

Sadly, I must admit that I bear Kudos to the APC/President Buhari's propaganda arm. They are quite successful, given the number of their victims.

After all the attention diversion, recession bites harder.

If they can fix the economy, or better still return it to how they met it, we will praise them.

Not even power, security, infrastructure nor agriculture have they fixed. The last I checked, the only thing Nigerian farmers enjoyed from government that in turn boosted farm produce/food sufficiency was fertiliser subsidy. Guess what? This present administration has stopped it.
So which area particularly, have they done a paucity of thing to improve?
Is it only in propaganda have they recorded successes?

Like I always say,

It's either someone is unfortunate, unlucky or out rightly incompetent, or his team is.
I read this your post again..You are actually very stupid..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / Dele Momodu Visits His Father's Rented House In Ile-Ife (Video, Pics) / SS Youth Can Shut Down Economy If Jonathan Is Not Re-elected – Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.